Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS (192818 Views)

Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit / How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by siddiq202(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
so people can easily check my balance once they have access to my phone angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by darellone: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
Go GTBank Plc............... My Bank
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by controlseven: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
GTBank is the sexiest bank in Nigeria. Less hassles always!
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by darqly(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Shagati- that is so untrue. Once you send with any number apart from the actual number associated with the account, you get a 'Phone number mis-match' message instead. Kindly verify your facts.
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by abock: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Yes I tried it and it worked perfectely
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by LloydIy(m): 2:42am On Oct 12, 2012
They deduct money from your account. Think is N8 or N4. 'Cause my ☎ balance remain intact until I got a mail l8r on the deduction. undecided
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by koman: 5:17am On Oct 12, 2012
Works lyk magic.
I luv gtbank anyday anytym.
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by smd(m): 6:29am On Oct 12, 2012
Perfect one tnx 4 d post
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by 2sexy(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2012
Sam Milla: Diamond bank haa been doing that since 2009
That's where they are stupidly failing--lack of publicity. How could you have a product and not many people know about it? I bank with GTB,UBA and DIAMOND and GTB is definitely my choice if I wish to upgrade my banking.

But if na to dey collect 100 for ATM monthly use, dem dey carry 1st, something GTB don't do.

UBA fall my hand too but that will be for another day.
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by ilee1206: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2012
how much was deducted for SMS?? I mean from ur phone. Is it d normal sms rate??
[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by deloon(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2012
Emmyk: did you register with everyone's phone number Geeez! ! when u wanna hide something from a black man, put it in a book, this is not a book oo.
WTF do u mean by if u wanna hide something from a black man, put it in a book? Are u a member of the KKK or what? U'd better watch it!
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
Now I sincerely hope this will reduce the Banking Hall crowd. undecided

Because there's nothing more annoying than waiting behind TEN people who want to check their account balance when you Have a more serious transaction/request to make. angry
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by Sadusalam: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
Good info
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by laidback(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
siddiq202: so people can easily check my balance once they have access to my phone angry angry

Thank you for thinking jare.
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by bobby2270(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hi All,
I would like to invite you for an event organised by Mobile Monday NIgeria. We organise events that enable you to network with some of the best programmers , startup founders and investors in the IT Sector in Nigeria. This month we are having guests from Rancard Mobility coming to give us an overview on how to innovate within the Mobile Network .
You can register at http://innovatemobile.eventbrite.com . More details are available on the registration page
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by Cation(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2013
Tank u vewi much jawe dey yaf sent it to me.still d same amoeba shape ko ni fitness
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by darellone: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
Sadusalam: Good info
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by OGUNYELERE: 5:47am On Jul 18, 2013
How would you go about getting refund from Gtbank in the case of transaction error such as declined transaction and Gtbank still debited your account for the value of the transaction.
Dispute forms were filled and proof of the declined transaction was presented to the banks. it is now 90 days since I have been trying to get a refund
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
This service stil de work??
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by yahaya2399(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2013
yes..i'v tried it & it realy work
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
yahaya2399: yes..i'v tried it & it realy work
Thanks for the response bro. Can I have the format u used cos mind I did same and got no reply. Gracias
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by Debeloved87(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
do anyone knows how to check Ecobank account info through SMS....pls share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by ThunderStorm(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
lmaoo

Mikuz, so you just run eh
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by Truetalk(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2014
This is a scam. If you know this worked for you post a screen shot for pple to see by encrypting ur account balc. I just wish they are not blocking you from receiving alert fromm you phone once they carry out their fraud
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
SEND YOUR DYNAMIC CUSTOMISE BULKSMS TO PEOPLE FOR AS LOW AS 1.40kobo/SMS @ WWW.TONESMS.COM.
----------
TONESMS.COM is the simplest, fastest,cheapest and most reliable way to send customized bulk text messages to literally thousands of GSM and CDMA cell phones in Nigeria and Globally.
----------

Are you a business owner wanting to communicate or market to your customers? Are you an organization wanting to send group messages such as event notifications, promotions or SMS alerts to staff? Are you an individual looking to send a quick message or group text messages to all your friends?

JUST VISIT: WWW.TONESMS.COM
----------
YOU WILL GET FREE 3 SMS UNIT TO TEST OUR SERVICE WHEN YOU REGISTERED

We charges 1unit/sms to all network in Nigeria.
For more info call: 07064420482

----------
----------
Re: Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS by MJAhmed(m): 6:10am On Jan 18, 2016
it doesn't work on my phone why pls, I did but no reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.