Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? (56296 Views)

Do You Have Abnormal Period Pain Or Sharp Pain During S*x? / How To Get Rid Of Period Pain Naturally / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
Moukafoam: Menstral pain na for those wey don disvirgin naa undecided

I have not felt it before sha cool

Some of ♍♈ friends do také pain reliever(advid) before it starts wink
so dem neva service your engine before? Omo go meet mechanic if not the engine go knock! Don't say I didn't tell you.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Datzeal(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
I have a malaysian products which i market and distribute to people specially made for ladies on menstural pain to be taken as tea not pills or drugs. Take it before and after menstration to prevent previous menstural pains. It works like magic. I use it in treatment. It is cost effective. If u are interested reach me on 08063545505 or send me a mail on datzeal09@yahoo.com. It wil reach u... Stay fit and healthy always.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by misreal(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I stopped having the pain a few years back. Now the pain is replaced by another kinda feeling (which Im so not going to mention).

I used to take Motrin.
i knw dat feeling.its de feeling dat makes u wnt to bleep vewi harshly cheesy
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by idowuswap: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hausa & igbo no get sense at all imagine say all part yoruba land na igbo dey do bad things there but we go deal with them like hausa kill them during biafra
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by johnstar(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Oopsss disgusting thread undecided undecided
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Moukafoam(f): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
freecocoa: You this virginia ike oye, you no go stay one place abi.tongue

Meaning Wђɑt naa?
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Super1759: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto: Thread makes front page after 3 weeks.. hope say Rokaitu never die..
gringringringringringrin.. I deh tell you. And for those of you that your thread neva make front page..relax,your miracle is on the way.

3 Likes

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Chivivian125: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mine used to b terrible until a friend prescribe felvin and buscopan...mehnnnn,it works like hell...now its little or no pains at all...y not try dat?
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Moukafoam(f): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
Datzeal: I have a malaysian products which i market and distribute to people specially made for ladies on menstural pain to be taken as tea not pills or drugs. Take it before and after menstration to prevent previous menstural pains. It works like magic. I use it in treatment. It is cost effective. If u are interested reach me on 08063545505 or send me a mail on datzeal09@yahoo.com. It wil reach u... Stay fit and healthy always.

♍♈ fellow nairaland girls anything that works like magic should be avoided. angry
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by vislabraye(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
Simeontaiwo: I am guy,bt my gf do use velvin,nd wen d pain is 2 much she lay down on d floor wit her stomach nd its working 4 her

Its felvin not velvin. Its a very good pain reliever. Even as a man I do take it for general pains and it works well.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by 2sa2: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
It's not easy to be a woman o, and upon all this pain, some inconsiderate men still want to have sex with the woman on top the pain. Well, i know of a girl that sex relieves here of the pain, she practically begs here boyfriend for it.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by jay4lyf(f): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
rokiatu: Like really give me tips on how to handle this batch called period pain. I don't want to die before my time abi and no pills seems to be working either.

Try felvin. Works for me
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Why not keep being pregnant at most a month interval between till you hit menopause.

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by ojeka1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Bleep 6 time a day
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
I take ibruprofen regularly 3 days before it starts, and even with that I still have the pain, just that its not as severe as it wud have been, severe pains come with vomitting, I won't be able to walk, loss of appetite, and yes I think my pain rivals that of labour
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by kcreal(f): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
When mine starts, I cry, vomit and roll myself on the floor, until my cousin told me about felvin, since then I've been using it and it works for me and my sister.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by emilyone(f): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
vislabraye:

Its felvin not velvin. Its a very good pain reliever. Even as a man I do take it for general pains and it works well.
sharrap dia who talk am say you be man grin
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by emilyone(f): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
and those of you guys making jest of the female folks cus of what we pass through every month you are only being childish

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by jay4lyf(f): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
berem: so dem neva service your engine before? Omo go meet mechanic if not the engine go knock! Don't say I didn't tell you.

Good response!
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by abosede629(f): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
Eaten of too much SUGAR can cause it,if i don't take much Sugar i do enjoy myself for that particular month.....
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by yme1(f): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
I just cry it out
First two days isn't funn mehnnn :'
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Achimedis1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
Tenderly1: rily datz serious oh
pls if u ar a beliver tak 2 jesus about dat u wil neva have such pain in ur lifetime
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Kirinwa: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I stopped having the pain a few years back. Now the pain is replaced by another kinda feeling (which Im so not going to mention).

I used to take Motrin.

Hor.ny feelings huh.Not to worry honey. Your secret is safe with me,k?
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Achimedis1: pls if u ar a beliver tak 2 jesus about dat u wil neva have such pain in ur lifetime
wetin dis one dey talk? How jesus take consign this matter? Abi dem tell you say jesus mama no experience menstrual pain too? Mtscheeew!
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by ignis: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Gosh, I hate hearing the words menstral period and menstration. Its so irritating... And I know some people have thesame view with me. So lets minimize the use of such words for the sake of people like us
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by boolarinwa(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
Take lots of rests and hot Liquids. Could be warm water or hot milk. Also I used to have bad cramps when I was much younger but as I grew older the cramps reduced. Infact now they've stopped. Pain relievers (drugs) could also be of help.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Warfibabe(f): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
Simeontaiwo: I am guy,bt my gf do use velvin,nd wen d pain is 2 much she lay down on d floor wit her stomach nd its working 4 her
I think you mean felvin. I take it as well as i have the worst cramps ever. It has really helped me over the years. Just take 2 before/during ur period, lie for about an hour. You will feel the effect.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by sexyverah(f): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
drink alombo... lol jus kiddin.. tak lil alcohol it helps
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by greatgod2012(f): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
use felvin with warm water.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by sexyval(f): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
My dear have u tried Ladinax ,works like magic ! ,I too use to throw up ,even stool and very sick esp on day one ,but d pill Ladinax helped me sooooooooo much!!! ,u shud try it .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adenike, Ibadan Polytechnic Student Whose Legs Were Cut Off (photos) / High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises / Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.