Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! (6654 Views)

Why I Didn't Marry Her. / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by topkin(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2007
I'm 29 now. I lost my virginity @ 25. I was rada inquisitive and that led to doing it! Now I'm caught in the web of Sex. I really wished I didn't do it cos it's just a crazy world of sex. Why do I always want more? I'm fed up!! Wished I didn't taste it initially.

What can i do to stop this lunacy? I'm really depressed cry, sad sad, embarrassed embarassed, angry angry, i culd turn out to be like this cos i was once very close to God. I really do want to stop all this craziness. Pls advice me!!!
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by funmise(f): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2007
Losing ur virginity @d age of 25 is not a big deal ( I'm vry sry to say).

But gal, dere is something called self control. We all have it, its left 4 u 2 learn hw 2 control ur sex drive.

Sry , i dnt mean 2 b harsh but dats d truth.
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by ell77(f): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2007
@funmise - i think he's a guy not a girl. cheesy

@top_kin - such is life you are entitled to regret but it won't really change anything, as a Christian I am sure you have fasted, if you can stop yourself from eating (a basic human need) even though you really want to then maybe that means you can stop yourself from having sex even though you really want to. That you tasted food before does not mean you can't fast so can the same apply to sex? Well anyway if you really are feeling this strongly maybe you should start looking for a wife, but you have to be careful not to marry just for sex it will only worsen your situation. It is kinda hard to advise on this one, good luck but don't be so hard on yourself you probably have the best solutions to your problem.
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2007
get married.
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2007
davidylan:

get married.
iwo nko? tongue
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by funloving(m): 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2007
davidylan:

get married.

Marriage will not solve yor problem, it may even exarcebate it as you could get involved in extra marital affairs.

1. The first step is total cleansing by the Spirit, the Blood and the Word.
Ask not only for forgiveness of sins from God but also sanctification and purification.Ask God to take away the very root and seed of sexual sins from you.

2. Abstain from those things that lure you to sex. Watch your interraction with ladies. Control your visits to them and their visits to you. Watch your touchings and the sort of topics you discuss with them

3. Soak yourself in wholesome activities and books. Channel your sexual energies into other activities especially physically and mentally tasking activities like exercises, academics, business, etc.

4. Get more involved in Church/Godly activities. This will make you more spiritually sensitive to sin and help to strenghten you.

5. Take out time to fast and pray. Apart from helping to free you from sexual sins, fasting and prayers help to increase your spiritual sensitivity and abhorrence for sins. It also help to "deaden" your mortal flesh

6. Soak your heart in the Word of God which will give you strenght and purify you

7. Then exercise self control. It is quite easy. Every human being and every christian has the ability to say "No" or "Yes". It is all in the mind. Just tell yourself you don't want to do it and that is it and ask God for grace.

8. If it still doesn't work, see a deliverance minister for deliverance.

Hope this helps
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2007
toyinrayo:

iwo nko? tongue

I'm waiting for you wink

funloving:

Marriage will not solve yor problem, it may even exarcebate it as you could get involved in extra marital affairs.

I get your point but 90% of his problem is solved by getting married. He hasnt said his problem is an inability to stick with one woman but that he just cant get enough of sex.
Paul said in the bible . . . 1 Cor 7: 9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

A lot of us tend to look on sex as an act of sin and that indulging in it too frequently is a sign of un-spirituality. Sex is a gift from God when practiced within the right union . . . reading the bible 100x a day and indulging in too much church activities that most times profit little will not help our brother.
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2007
davidylan:

I'm waiting for you wink

i told you, you can't handle this. . . omo ekiti is too stubborn for you. . . tongue keep going for that your gal, that yest. one
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by tommyex(m): 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2007
na true oo,my sister served in ekiti n said they grls r hell-stubborn,+my mum is a case

toyint promise 2 be a good grl?

Topic
i really cant help you,just try ur best neva to look at sexy grls in lagos n read moregrls dress sense is so tempting,i wish they could destroy all them jeans
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2007
If a girl is naturally sexy, even in ankara she'll look tempting so all this jeans-hate is stupid.

I suggest you all gouge your eyes out.
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2007
tommyex:

toyint promise 2 be a good girl?

why promise to be what i am already? grin
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by debosky(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2007
wetin be 'naturally sexy' temptresses all of them! angry tongue

2007 is a new year. . .berra change your ways! cool
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by omogenaija(f): 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2007
debosky:

wetin be 'naturally sexy' temptresses all of them! angry tongue

is a new year. . .berra change your ways! cool

u already started drinking ur pammy for the new year abi, in the world i live in new years is gonna be in 2008
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2007
lol
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by tommyex(m): 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2007
If a girl is naturally sexy, even in ankara she'll look tempting so all this jeans-hate is stupid.

I suggest you all gouge your eyes out

Well true,but i also have a point there,even some unsexy 1s look sexy after tightening up the arse,i dint say i hate it oo,its jus a way not to admire too many grls,Gouge eyes ke?easy ooo,u wana steal my eyes? grin

Toyint

ok,good girl,sweet grl,fine cutey kiss

bros
2007 or 2008?
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2007
tommyex:

Well true,but i also have a point there,even some unsexy 1s look sexy after tightening up the arse,i dint say i hate it oo,its jus a way not to admire too many grls,Gouge eyes ke?easy ooo,u wana steal my eyes? grin

if a babiala wears jeans will she also look tempting?
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by tommyex(m): 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2007
if a babiala wears jeans will she also look tempting?

funny,lol
But i know what i am saying,i aint hating cos i love watching n touching when chanced,i mean sexy grls
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2007
who/what the hell is babiala?
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2007
tommyex:

Toyint

ok,good girl,sweet girl,fine cutey kiss

bros
2007 or 2008?

ohhh now am all that? after you said am 7 1/2? forget!!! am still divorcing you angry angry
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by tommyex(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2007
babiala=beggar on d street

Toyint
i meant 7 n 1/2 yrs ago we met now,u r a biggie grl with all d right sometin sometin,drop d divorce plsssss?
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2007
tommyex:

babiala=beggar on d street

Toyint
i meant 7 n 1/2 years ago we met now,you're a biggie girl with all d right sometin sometin,drop d divorce plsssss?
ahhh tommysexy, iro lo npa fun mi. . .ni thread to se pe "guess the age". . angry angry
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by tommyex(m): 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2007
mo ma now,mi o ka instructions thread yen dada ni o(i dint read d instructns of d thread,i tot it said how old is ur dating,lol)

iyen nko?
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2007
hisses. . . angry
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by tommyex(m): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2007
aha, at me ni hisses abi?i go do my own too oo,ku ise
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 01, 2008
plz, dnt try to turn the table. . . i knw it's 12 over there. happy new year!!!!!!! kiss kiss
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by tommyex(m): 12:17am On Jan 01, 2008
ok ok,no table movement again.
happy new yearrrrrrrrrrrr,d environment is so cool n worthy to live in,u don see wey banger dey form stars?
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by MrInfo1(m): 12:26am On Jan 01, 2008
it no news undecided
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by tommyex(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2008
ehyah
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 01, 2008
tommyex:

ehyah

abi o cheesy
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by tommyex(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2008
abi sweety,is that not the best answer?i tot u had gone off sef
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 01, 2008
i didn't. . .on the phone. lol. i gotz to call everyone and wish them HNY grin
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by libra101(m): 1:27am On Jan 01, 2008
@poster SOME people find your sex rampage intriging n adventurous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) / High Level Madness! See The Crazy Picture A Girl Posted On Facebook / American Slay Queen With One Arm Shares Nuude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.