Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,243 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

How White Women Really Feel About Black Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How White Women Really Feel About Black Men (13712 Views)

How do you really feel after s*x? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
[size=14pt]LMAO@ vapid nigglets mad cos women want equal pay and rights. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hey pleep,

Have you noticed that when black feminists get angry and start losing the debate they always spout racial slurs at black men!
e.g. Mrs Chima calling us "niglets". Proving my point that Black feminists are as bad as White supremacists, nationalists etc.

Still these feminists will spout off the same tired and frankly repetitive strawman:
If you oppose feminism then you oppose women's rights and "equal" rights.

I like many people that oppose feminism, do so because of the after effects of "second wave feminism".
1st wave feminism was about women getting the vote. They got the vote........ Not like it made any difference as what one wise man said, "if voting actually changed any thing, then it would be illegal."
2nd wave feminism was about "equal pay" and "sexual freedom" for women. In reality it was all about women not wanting to be responsible or lowering the negative consequences of their whorish sexual exploits.
I am for the equal pay between the sexes for the same job and position! However I'm not for the sexual "freedoms" of abortion on demand, no fault divorces, welfare for single mothers, legalised fraud in the form of lying about the "father" of the child, quotas for women in jobs and education (this is why black american women are more employed than black american men. They have benefited from the civil rights movement and and second wave feminism!) These things have done more to do the most important unit of the society - The Family, then any other socio political and economic bulls**t theory.

And now we have 3rd wave feminism. What are they trying to accomplish?
They've got the vote, equal pay in jobs, abortions on demand, legalised fraud on paternity, no fault divorces, the pill, quotas for women in jobs, welfare for single mothers and teenage mothers. What more do they want?
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
And now (s)he's calling us out. What unladylike behavior. Yet I'm acting suprised by a black feminist acting unladylike and using sophistry.
My oh my, do I have low standards.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
[size=14pt]LMAO@ vapid nigglets mad cos women want equal pay and rights. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Stupid deluded woman, You've already got equal pay. As for equal rights, I've got news for you. There has never been or ever will be equal rights.
The fact that rights are given to different people according to his or her station and role they play in society only goes to destroy the myth of "equality"!
I know it's a tough pill to swallow but I'm sure you'll get over it.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
LMAO@vapid nigglet seeking help from another vapid nigglet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn the Black chicks that bleeped you up! grin grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
Black Kenichi:
Stupid deluded woman, You've already got equal pay. As for equal rights, I've got news for you. There has never been or ever will be equal rights.
The fact that rights are given to different people according to his or her station and role they play in society only goes to destroy the myth of "equality"!
I know it's a tough pill to swallow but I'm sure you'll get over it.

LMAO@women get equal pay! [size=14pt] Yeah...you a dumb dumb! [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=33pt]Intelligent Men Association[/size]...I know damn well you all can send better representatives! grin grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@women get equal pay! [size=14pt] Yeah...you a dumb dumb! [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=33pt]Intelligent Men Association[/size]...I know damn well you all can send better representatives! grin grin grin grin

Got nothing to prove otherwise huh. Just saying ad hominems and racial slurs. Oh well!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
Black Kenichi:

Got nothing to prove otherwise huh. Just saying ad hominems and racial slurs. Oh well!

You ain't got shit to prove... grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7mLhLPBBXc
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
[size=44pt]Heerrrrre comes manbitch Pleep dikk.[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe: @pleep

let me just point out that women's suffrage movement WASN'T the first feminist wave. well, if you don't know this, how can you pretend to be an expert on feminism?

what you said about ancient Rome is rubbish. the Catholic church during this time led to women being less empowered. that's a different topic, though.

post the source of the diagram you have inserted above and we'll discuss its reliability. I can find prove for any b.ullshit because it's very easy to create this kind of diagram for people who don't even know very much about computers. I doubt you have ever visited a university because you don't even know that without source any diagram you show is not reliable and therefore not valid. by the way, this is how you make propaganda work. wink

as you said, I was confused! it's you who can't articulate himself and mixes up everything.

NOW CONFESS YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THE FIRST FEMINIST MOVEMENT DIDN'T START WHEN WOMEN DEMANDED THE RIGHT TO VOTE "expert"!!

You don't have to be in support of feminism but stop publishing rubbish disguised as "facts".
You dumbass bytch. I am done arguing with you. It is called the kuznets curve, look it up your self, ever heard of google? These are things you learn in a freshman sociology class! Im not your fuckin' teacher.

Next look up 'first wave feminism', the first thing that comes up is the sufferage movement. This is even on wikipedia!: "First wave feminism refers to a period of feminist activity during the 19th and early twentieth century throughout the world, particularly in the United Kingdom, Canada, the Netherlands and the United States. It focused on de jure (officially mandated) inequalities, primarily on gaining women's suffrage (the right to vote)."

No fault divorce was legalized in ancient rome around 100 b.c you person! what does that have to do with the catholic church?

You dont know anything about feminsim, gender relations or history. You are just a dumb brainwashed dyke running around the internet like a reetarded kid. You and mrs chima are the exact same and i am not going to debate with you anymore.

And before this gets into any talk of female inferiority... i want to make it clear that the only inferior women are YOU, the feminists. You have demonstrated in this debate that you have aboslutly 0 logic and 0 information. Get the fuk off the internet and read a book.

dumbass bytch

1 Like

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You ain't got shit to prove... grin grin grin grin grin

So whatever you say, I should believe!?
Typical feminazi! So when are you going to send the "gynestapo" after me!?
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
@pleep

Debates can only be accomplished by people that have intellectual honesty. Mrs Chima and carefreewannabe have none.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
pleep: You dumbass bytch. I am done arguing with you. It is called the kuznets curve, look it up your self, ever heard of google? These are things you learn in a freshman sociology class! Im not your fuckin' teacher.

Next look up 'first wave feminism', the first thing that comes up is the sufferage movement. This is even on wikipedia!: "First wave feminism refers to a period of feminist activity during the 19th and early twentieth century throughout the world, particularly in the United Kingdom, Canada, the Netherlands and the United States. It focused on de jure (officially mandated) inequalities, primarily on gaining women's suffrage (the right to vote)."

No fault divorce was legalized in ancient rome around 100 b.c you idiot, what does that have to do with the catholic church?

You dont know anything about feminsim, gender relations or history you are just a dumb brainwashed bytch running around the internet like a retarded kid. You and mrs chima are the exact same and i am not going to debate with you anymore.

And before this gets into any talk of female inferiority... i want to make it clear that the only inferior women are YOU, the feminists. You have demonstrated in this debate that you have aboslutly 0 logic and 0 information, get the fuk off the internet and read a book.

dumbass bytch

see how stupid you are. now the suffrage movement is the first feminist wave but you DIDN'T define this movement as feminism BEFORE. can you make up your mind? this is the problem when you don't have a solid definition FIRST.it is like talking about something you have no idea about.
first year sociology? sorry, I studied something more useful and profitable. I engage with sociology for fun and not for professional reasons. grin
apart from that, your diagram shows SOCIAL INEQUALITY related to ECONOMiC DEVELOPMENT. and you wanted to prove what by showing it? grin
I can google whatever I want and so what? You think everything on Internet is based on solid research and meets scientific standards, right? Yeah, I see.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
Black Kenichi: @pleep

Debates can only be accomplished by people that have intellectual honesty. Mrs Chima and carefreewannabe have none.
I dont even know why i bother.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
@carefreewannabe
Take a look at the first paragraph of the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-wave_feminism
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:

see how stupid you are. now the suffrage movement is the first feminist wave but you DIDN'T define this movement as feminism BEFORE. can you make up your mind? this is the problem when you don't have a solid definition FIRST.it is like talking about something you have no idea about.
first year sociology? sorry, I studied something more useful and profitable. I engage with sociology for fun and not for professional reasons. grin
apart from that, your diagram shows SOCIAL INEQUALITY related to ECONOMiC DEVELOPMENT. and you wanted to prove what by showing it? grin
I can google whatever I want and so what? You think everything on Internet is based on solid research and meets scientific standards, right? Yeah, I see.
I actually Am a college freshman and im taking sociology as a gen ed. Read a damn book woman, most of what i orginally posted is easy to understand for people with half a brain.

you were getting confused because you have no logic.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
pleep: I actually Am a college freshman and im taking sociology as a gen ed. Read a damn book woman, most of what i orginally posted is easy to understand for people with half a brain.

you were getting confused because you have no logic.

as a university graduate let me advise you that your professors won't accept wikipedia as a scientific source.
I am starting to feel pity for you. You're contradicting yourself all the time.
I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU FROM THE VERY BEGINNING THAT THE WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE MOVEMENT WAS A FEMINIST MOVEMENT: YOU SAID NO, NOW YOU SAY YES.
What'S wrong with you? How did you get admission to university?
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
Go to hell dumb bytch. This is in my sociology texbook.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
pleep: Go to hell dumb bytch. This is in my sociology texbook.

Why don't you tell me its title and author? I could check on it wink
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
Black Kenichi:

So whatever you say, I should believe!?
Typical feminazi! So when are you going to send the "gynestapo" after me!?

Typical misogynistic f@ggot. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
[size=44pt]Slobbering nigglets mad than a mofo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Two f@ggots tag teaming and shit! Only a weak azz nigglet need help to debate a chick!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU FROM THE VERY BEGINNING THAT THE WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE MOVEMENT WAS A FEMINIST MOVEMENT: YOU SAID NO, NOW YOU SAY YES.

"The feminist movement we are talking abouts started in the 60's! world war 2 ended in 1945! You are refering to "first wave feminism" which is usually called the sufferage movement. That is a different topic!"

^ Is this the post you are talking about? Are u completly braindead? were did i say that the sufferagist movement was not feminism? I have said it was "first wave feminism" atleast 5 times!

The book is "sociology the basics" by john j macionis.

Learn the basics before you make a fool of yourself.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
LMAO@feminism started in the 60's!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cares...you got time girl! You can't argue with stup!d! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Nicki Minaj play that record girl!

Why you mad, mad, mad nigglets? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO@feminism started in the 60's!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cares...you got time girl! You can't argue with stup!d! grin grin grin grin grin grin

it's for fun sister. wink
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Typical misogynistic f@ggot. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I managed to evade the Gynestapo! Anything else, maybe you can send some white supremacists. We all know how black feminists love white supremacy!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO@feminism started in the 60's!! grin grin grin grin grin
I want to quote this post before she deletes it.

This is a snapshot of the utter stupidity of the average feminist.

1 Like

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
[size=44pt]Hit manbitches BARKING AND SLITHERING ALL OVER THE THREAD![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

STILL LMAO@FEMINISM STARTED IN THE 60'S! grin grin grin cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:

it's for fun sister. wink

Have fun girl! They are making the hours go by so fast! Yay it is friday! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@the nigglet calling you dumb cos HE can't define words properly.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
[size=44pt]Hit manbitches BARKING AND SLITHERING ALL OVER THE THREAD![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

STILL LMAO@FEMINISM STARTED IN THE 60'S! grin grin grin cry cry cry grin grin grin

Now this transgendered is "shouting" here pointless bulls**t. Typical black feminist.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
Dumb nigglets ARE PURE ENTERTAINMENT. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
pleep:
"The feminist movement we are talking abouts started in the 60's! world war 2 ended in 1945! You are refering to "first wave feminism" which is usually called the sufferage movement. That is a different topic!"

^ Is this the post you are talking about? Are u completly braindead? were did i say that the sufferagist movement was not feminism? I have said it was "first wave feminism" atleast 5 times!

The book is "sociology the basics" by john j macionis.

Learn the basics before you make a fool of yourself.

WHEN I gave you a definition of feminism YOU SAID THAT fighting for women's rights is nothing bad but that this THIS IS NOT feminism. It was your first or second post. Later you said that the women's suffrage movement was a feminist wave. If it was, then my definition is valid and so feminism (as YOU said) is not so bad.
Can you PLEASE give me your definition of feminism NOW?

BTW, feminism is both good and bad. like everyone and everything in this world. for me as a woman it definitely has more positive aspects than negative side effects. you may not like it but there is nothing you can do to stop it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? / I Want To Have Sex, I Have Been Resisting It, But It Isn't Easy. / Kingtblak Baba For The Gals (18+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.