Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,962 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:25 AM

Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (25482 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by ikechukz(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
Why do girls think that ignoring a guy that likes them and who they might also be attracted to will make him more interested.It's just stupid when you call a girl,she doesn't answer and doesn't call you,you ask her out she gives you excuses,you talk to her and she acts as if you are pestering her when indeed she likes you back and always think about you.
Do any of you guys find it interesting or just annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by DukeNija(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2012
Because some girls don't have class. But on the other hand maybe she's just not interested undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by candy82(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
ikechukz: Why do girls think that ignoring a guy that likes them and who they might also be attracted to will make him more interested.It's just stupid when you call a girl,she doesn't answer and doesn't call you,you ask her out she gives you excuses,you talk to her and she acts as if you are pestering her when indeed she likes you back and always think about you.
Do any of you guys find it interesting or just annoying.
really jst annoyin cos inside of her she want Ўΰ n she also luv u bt above all she really wanna spend her tym ard Ўΰ bt b patient n give her tym she wld come ard ok....
Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Orochimaru11: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
I hate it when girls act like that.if i hard feelings for her before,ignoring me just drives it away

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Nastyclown: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
If you cant put up with a lady's pride then find a hooker. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by tamme: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
yanga!!
Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by cindyrella(f): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2012
Nasty-clown:
#Gbagam!
Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
It is called Hard to Get game. It is a normal practice among ladies.If you loaded with cash or famous, you sure of winning the game without doping cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
Nasty-clown:
You think that's pride? More like a lady's foolishness. Mature minds don't have time for such games. How come she doesn't have that same 'pride' when she's cresting 35?

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Acidosis(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hmm.. ..A guy spent almost 11months trying to get a girl...(constant calls, fabulous gifts) and He ended up dumping the girl after some weeks.

ITS NOT ABOUT STRESS & TIME, BUT TESTS AND SIGNS.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by 190theclown: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2012
Do Nigerian girls still do yanga again these days

I thought dey were afta d cash#

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by tucker12(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2012
190-the-clown:
Do Nigerian girls still do yanga again these days

I thought dey were afta d cash#

Ask P-Square Chop ya moni grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by tamme: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
guys do u like when we play a lil hard to get? sad
Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
I find it annoying. angry
Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by tamme: 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2012
but you will say shes easy if she doesnt form

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Mynd44: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2012
tamme: guys do u like when we play a lil hard to get? sad
No. There are too many women around for some girl to be wasting my time

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by WebSurfer(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2012
Nasty-clown:
lol
Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by curiousdude: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
Foremost, I think a guy or man should be ready to put up with the so called "pride" or funny attitude of a lady sometimes.

Secondly,in my own opinion most ladies just want to be young, wild and free. Meaning they are not ready to be displine and act under anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
^^
No man should put up with it. It is only ladies who don't know what they want that do crap like that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
curiousdude:
Foremost, I think a guy or man should be ready to put up with the so called "pride" or funny attitude of a lady sometimes.

Secondly,in my own opinion most ladies just want to be young, wild and free. Meaning they are not ready to be displine and act under anyone.

You're asking men to put up with rubbish. Please don't give the impression that there's any sense in that line of action, there isn't.
I remember a thread on here started by a lady who 'formed' for a guy who said hi to her at the mall. She just looked at him one kain and expected the dude to be following her about like a chihuahua. Omo boy just shook his head and bounced. She regretted that so much she put a thread up to mourn. #No time abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by tamme: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
you men will say shes easy if she doesnt form

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
tamme: you men will say shes easy if she doesnt form
What that sort of girl needs to do is to hang with real guys who don't see a girl who knows what she wants as being cheap

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2012
cindyrella:
#Gbagam!
Wot is gbagam? We gals do dat stupiddd shyte! IMO, fronting flashes d immaturity card.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2012
tamme: you men will say shes easy if she doesnt form
Easy and going for wot u want is two different things.As I dey so, if me gbadun Seun Elewa, am gon mail dat koboko dat I want it. It doesn't necessary mean am desperate, cheap or loose.It means we in 2012 bruda! cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Mynd44: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Easy and going for wot u want is two different things.As I dey so, if me gbadun Seun Elewa, am gon mail dat koboko dat I want it. It doesn't necessary mean am desperate, cheap or loose.It means we in 2012 bruda! cool cool
I love this mama. You are an inspiration a shinning light to me
Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by tobechi20(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
If d gal form easy to get, guys wil say she is cheap. If she play hard to get, guys wil say she is forming. Wetin she go do wey guys no go talk.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Mynd44: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
tobechi20: If d gal form easy to get, guys wil say she is cheap. If she play hard to get, guys wil say she is forming. Wetin she go do wey guys no go talk.
I guess some guys don't know what they want
Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by dowjones(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
tobechi20: If d gal form easy to get, guys wil say she is cheap. If she play hard to get, guys wil say she is forming. Wetin she go do wey guys no go talk.

people like you have made "toasting" a profession.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Mynd44: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
dowjones:

people like you have made "toasting" a profession.
lol
Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by HarryPotter1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
it really piss me off,but am already used to it shey.but jst knw one thing,girls will alwaz be girls wink
Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
unfortunately, because it's true.

esp. in the case of men with addictive personalities, and/ or have big egos..basically PSYCHOS.

these are not the kind of men i desire or like.
unfortunately, they are the kind i tend to attract. When I am genuinely trying to ignore them JUST TO GET RID OF THEM, they think in their sick minds that I am down for "the chase".

undecided undecided

IF they only knew!!! This is why women who want men need to stop playing games, because you make what used to be an easy sign that a woman does NOT want a man appear to be an ok to follow and stalk. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her by phazotron(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nasty-clown:
rubbish!I'm not a very patient person wen it comes to things lyk this.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking Tiwa Savage Nude Pic Leaked Online (photo) / South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / Wofai Fada Hot In "Wonder Woman" Themed Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.