Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? (39849 Views)

Deji Bademosi Now At TVC / Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi / CHANNELS Tv’s Deji Bademosi Quits After Clash With Chairman John Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by GudluckIBB(m): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2012
rooftech: Let him go to hell

Don't mind him.always full of himself,proud and arrogant fool!
He should go to NTA or Tv jigawa for all I care!
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by luvmijeje(f): 6:37am On Aug 26, 2012
Awwwwwww,dat voice oh dat sweet voice gives me goosebump anytime anyday.His report during during fuel subsidy palava I 'll never 4get.And dat commanding presence oh my goodness!DEJI,BEST OF LUCK IN UR FUTURE ENDEAVOUR.

1 Like

Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by ShehuAba(m): 6:38am On Aug 26, 2012
Wow, Deji Bademosi is my best T.V presenter, he was d reason i luv channels tv, his program politics today was a bomb, his way of questioning is jst baffling, is't d coverage of 2011 elections, d imo supplementary elections, d matured way he anchored and questioned Ngige vs Akunyili and lots more. And d way he pronounces his name after any report... Dejii bademosi Channels television. Hmmm i wish him ol d best
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by akinwaleok: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2012
A very nice decision, all this private organisations are the same, CEO placing his girl friend with ordinary SSCE on graduate and indirectly making her to control the affairs of the office. Due to all this mess, I resigned my appointment from an Audit firm that pays graduate 35k and after 4months i got a Federal job with my unemployed wife.
Mr. Deji, you are going higher.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Afam4eva(m): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2012
toba: go to AIT or become african correspndent for either BBC, Aljazeera or CNN
AIT is reserved for OSU graduates alone. He shouldn't go and kill his talent there. He should go to either STV, TVC or a foreign news chanel.

The guy is one of my favourites along with Amarachi Ubani and one fine girl that presents their business programs.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Lordave: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2012
fittty: I'm waiting for dat dumb n****ga dat'll say " How does this affect the price of garri in d market" they are so many hungry fools on nairaland. Smh. undecided
that's mr. Ebamma you are talking to like that o. I guess you don't want the price of garri to increase.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by ortopazz(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2012
semid4lyfe: I'm shocked shocked

Deji was a "reporter extraordinaire". Channels won't be the same without him. . .

No other Nigerian station is good enough for him. Won't be surprised if he resurfaces as the Nigerian correspondent of one of those International News stations.

awww www wish im that international platform too, his voice was off the hook, his that got raw charisma that makes you listen to him attentively whenever he mounts the podium, i remember him interviewing patrick obhiagbon, he was too gud jare, hmmm what of the election period he was our very own Richard Quest when he took the reins of the John Kerry Vs George Bush,elections bk in 2oo4,cNN, will miss u Badimosi, hope you go further and higher, took him as a role model.

And this his most entertaining catch phrase, DEJI BADIMOSI, CHANNELS TELEVISION NEWS
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by yogun(f): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2012
From pple's testimony of you Deji, it shows u r a grt person, I wish u d best...
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by daygee4u(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2012
I am sure channels can cope with this though it won't be the same considering the fact that when Siju Alabi, Gimba umar, Olumide marculy and some other persons left they coped. They might have it Rough with the exodus of one of their best but am sure they will get someone else to fit the shoe.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by crackhouse(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2012
Oh! Now i seee, it's the clash of the Titans. Fight for supremacy, right?.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by tomju(m): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2012
Most so called 'chairman of companies' run their businesses like thin gods. They'll rather you lick their ass as it were. How can you influence news? For God's sake this is the reason stations like NTA is not popular. Everything they report is president goodluck jonathan this, goodluck that. Or senate this etc. Deji, a golden fish has no hiding place. You'll find a top job soon that fits your talent. John Mommoh can kiss his *** for all i care. Goodluck
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Dhelake: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2012
The media kips saying the public are nt given dem d right backing to do their work effecting.... Are they given themselves d right backing either

Mr Deji ... I luv dis man ...he does his job dillgently .. I luv this his program dat is done at night ... Cnt remember d name buh itz more like a face off, where they talk mostly abt Govt policies

as job scarce reach 4 9ja .. Job no fit scarce for pple like u .,.. Xo sure some pple would av been makin u some offers right nw
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by damajoski: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2012
Well, notin lasts foreva. If its truly inreconsiabl, den i luk 4wrd 2 seein deji in CNN, ALJAZEERA nd d likes
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Ariyke: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2012
he's such a good man wish him d best
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by gistme24(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2012
The irony of this story is that John Momoh made his name in News reporting too, and from what I have heard, he was extremely good at it, and headstrong too. So would John Momoh accept such orders if he were in Deji's shoes' ?

I guess the view and priorities are different when you are the Chairman/CEO.

Best of luck Deji Badamosi in your new quest.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by buyright(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2012
A company owner knows what others may not know. Also this is a business and not an NGO or non-profit organisation. In a company, you appeal or negotiate with your boss but not stand up to him (the boss owns the company!!). Deji is an employee and does not own Channels. The buck stops at the boss table. One thing must have happened--Deji must have been "sacked" for insubordination and affront to the management. If Deji owns a business, will he allow insubordination? Employees should always keep their ego aside and work according to the management's directive or they get booted out. Hit the road Deji!

1 Like

Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2012
buyright: A company owner knows what others may not know. Also this is a business and not an NGO or non-profit organisation. In a company, you appeal or negotiate with your boss but not stand up to him (the boss owns the company!!). Deji is an employee and does not own Channels. The buck stops at the boss table. One thing must have happened--Deji must have been "sacked" for insubordination and affront to the management. If Deji owns a business, will he allow insubordination? Employees should always keep their ego aside and work according to the management's directive or they get booted out. Hit the road Deji!
as harsh as u may HªvΣ sounded, dis is ǰUsτ †ЂΞ simple truth. DEJI, surely needs τ̅o hit †ЂΞ road.

1 Like

Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by ziccoit: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2012

He will probably meet you there.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by faithbukky(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2012
Deji is delights in journalism. A very courageous journalist. Higher grounds in Jesus name. I didn't really blame John Momoh because he is protecting his hard earned investment. Deji will shine more
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by kokoA(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2012
Deji's exit from channels was bound to happen. His style is beyound what a local Nigerian tv can comprehend. He belongs to the big league, hope to see him soon on CNN, BBC or Aljezeera. The younger guys will miss him.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Bosuntop: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2012
He can not be bigger than his employer no matter how good he is,The company has a policy which he must abide.nobody will have a company allow your staff to preside over your decision.you dont bite the finger that fed you because of ego.i wish him best of luck.There are better people there sitting at home that doesnt even have a job.he should count himself lucky for the opportunity channels has given him.i dont think he was the best student when he graduated from university,some of his mate are still searching for job. Pls. Mr. Deji bademosi improve on your loyalty..
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by osajojo(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2012
Deji bademosi reporting for channels tv.
I remb how this sounds,
But the truth is that his departure will make someone else grow just like angelas departure is aiding maupe ogun to develop her self. Very soon we will forget he was ever in channels.

Meanwhile media outfit owners shud try to separate themselves from the actual duties of those outfits. Here in edo state its the same way lucky igbinedion would tailor and doctor reports. That's why people hardly even know how much damage his son did to the state
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by babamoha(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2012
The case is of two thing
Firstly the boss is afraid of not sanction by the power of obj and lastly Deji is intrested in building his career. so who are we to blame in this set up?is it the boss or Deji?.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by texazzpete(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2012
Bosuntop: He can not be bigger than his employer no matter how good he is,The company has a policy which he must abide.nobody will have a company allow your staff to preside over your decision.you dont bite the finger that fed you because of ego.i wish him best of luck.There are better people there sitting at home that doesnt even have a job.he should count himself lucky for the opportunity channels has given him.i dont think he was the best student when he graduated from university,some of his mate are still searching for job. Pls. Mr. Deji bademosi improve on your loyalty..

He will move on to bigger and better things while you remain broke and bitter.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Sirolad(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2012
with people lyk dis, dis country is in trouble
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2012
Its a clear case of insubordination. If I was the owner of the company, I would have fired him a long time ago. There are many Deji Bademosis in the world, but not many Channels TV. A servant is never greater than the master. To set up media outlet no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by aromirejts: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2012
Yes,talented and well groomed Deji but he wld have just let go.Nigeria biz men ar all like dat including so called AIT u are talking abt. Wish him best of luck.Remember PDP/Obj cld cld make sure they withdraw Channels license if he refused to play along,wish hunting.don't blame momoh too much because dat is wat it takes to survive in Nig.wish we can hav a better Nigeria
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by nerodenero: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2012
Can somebody tell me that Mr.Momoh is bitting his finger.A great loss Momoh,great loss for your station.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by ShehuAba(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2012
Bosuntop: He can not be bigger than his employer no matter how good he is,The company has a policy which he must abide.nobody will have a company allow your staff to preside over your decision.you dont bite the finger that fed you because of ego.i wish him best of luck.There are better people there sitting at home that doesnt even have a job.he should count himself lucky for the opportunity channels has given him.i dont think he was the best student when he graduated from university,some of his mate are still searching for job. Pls. Mr. Deji bademosi improve on your loyalty..
So are u blaming Deji for resigning,afterall he never lambasted Channelstv or insulted D CEO, som of u here are just jealous of D guy, Take it or leave it he has done his bit, nd he's surely moving to greater heights. Bravo DEJI we'l surely miss U .
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by ShehuAba(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Its a clear case of insubordination. If I was the owner of the company, I would have fired him a long time ago. There are many Deji Bademosis in the world, but not many Channels TV. A servant is never greater than the master. To set up media outlet no be beans.
Guy stop saying nonsense, u can't even write in a gud way, Is't if i was or if i were nd u're here criticising Deji 4 resigning. I don't blame U PDP man. Mtscheeew.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by buyright(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Its a clear case of insubordination. If I was the owner of the company, I would have fired him a long time ago. There are many Deji Bademosis in the world, but not many Channels TV. A servant is never greater than the master. To set up media outlet no be beans.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by rollystone(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2012
It is all politics. Deji is a CNN or BBC material. He can try his luck there since he is not appreciated at home. All d best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" / BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) / See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.