Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (225691 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2012
About 18T of iron used for dis foundation alone and all is imported. Actually dat is because of d nature of dis land. Ordinarilly, u may nd to consider imported for critical area like Column, beam and d rest may be local.
The depth of beam, which u called height is 300mm, those iron on top is for lapping later for columns continuation
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
DAY 67-69...Form work in progress

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
Happy weekend!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
work in progress
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
segcy.moor:
work in progress
keep up the brilliant job.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by phyl123: 1:05am On Nov 27, 2012
Well done sir, keep up the good work.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
DAY 70-71

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2012
Work in progress
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 29, 2012
segcy.moor:
Work in progress

Nice one. Keep up the good work.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
work in progress
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
DAY 72-74

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by tlops(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
hi, why do builder need bamboos to build? is it a cheap replacement for scaffolds? if they are, are the growth sustainable?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
Anyway, I think I ve do atleast nothing less than 12 decking in my practice and we normally use bamboo and so far we get good result. However, u can use scaffolding if u can afford it. Those construction company using scaffolding re-use it for many project
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by babaeko1: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sir,

I have a question to ask you, if one wants to engage a builder like yourself how can you we work in such a way that I provide critical material such as cement and iron rods.

The reason why I say that is because, lets say the standard rod for a particulat section is 16mm, I want to use 18mm and pay the extra, but I dont want a situation whereby the builder will charge me for 18mm, but they have used 16mm. I'm not saying you are not a trustworthy person, but this is just for my own comfort.

Also, how long will it take to fence a 1000sqm of swampy land in Lekki ?

Thanks.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
DAY 75-77
@Baba Eko. In the first place it's acceptable to engage proffessional while u procure materials urself. As a matter of fact, d client for this particular project arrange for materials and labour himself. Infact, I felt relief compare to project of A wing Duplex+Flat I am doing in Ajah.My advise is for u to ve a project manager that ve conscience and value integrity. I tell u I sign that skeleton work for 13.4m and I eventually spend close to 14m to take d pain in order to produce standard job esp. in accordance to Building regulation body. U see, their is room for variation in construction and client dont normally listen to dat.
Cheers!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
The swamp area fence require inverted beam raft. pls send d survey plan to;segetony@gmail.com
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
DAY 79-80 Suspended Slab reinforcement in progress...pics later
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
DAY 81

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
work in progress
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:22am On Dec 11, 2012
works...
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
in progress
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
segcy.moor:
in progress
Pictures
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
DAY 85.......Checking of reinforcement work

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2012
Intend to cast by weekend
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
DAY 86....watch out for another stylish stair made of Steel

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Akanniade(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
How do you guarantee there will be no leak from the plumbing work after all the casting and plastering?

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
less joint and quality pipi

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
less joint and quality pipe will guanratee
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
DAY 87..Thorough checking is being carried out.....sorry for mixed up

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by kopell: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hi, Segun what is the process you guys use to check for
Leaks on those pipes before the casting, let say ten or more years form now when those pipes that went thru those casting get blocked. How do you fix them !!! Just a a quation ?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2012
in dat case, d block we neatly chisel and redo
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ordinarilly, if good pipe is being use.d pipe is designed to be there for long. what may cause probelem in pipe is blockage. Like, I said if blockage occur, one dont ve choice than to trace if and fixe it back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.