Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (225873 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by abyte: 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
Not to beat a dead horse but N40M naira for 5 units is N8M per unit. Is that to finished - move in condition? Sinks, bath tubs fixtures etc? If not what do you envisage per unit finished?

Thanks.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2013
Bros forget that 40m....as it stands now I will said the 40m will do for carcass, probably with 5m left over hence 35m for carcass....will get back to u as regard actual bill later
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by abyte: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2013
segcy.moor:
Bros forget that 40m....as it stands now I will said the 40m will do for carcass, probably with 5m left over hence 35m for carcass....will get back to u as regard actual bill later

Ah. Thank you.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by tlops(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
following..
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
segcy.moor:
work in progress
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2013
segcy.moor:
Good monring!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
segcy.moor:
pics soon...
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2013
Monring
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
abyte: Not to beat a dead horse but N40M naira for 5 units is N8M per unit. Is that to finished - move in condition? Sinks, bath tubs fixtures etc? If not what do you envisage per unit finished?

Thanks.

.....The review contract sum for this particular project is; 70m. However, it's due to the fact that we spent fortune on the foundation.....13m alone on the foundation
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by X2X(m): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2013
So what was the original contract sum? You mentioned 40m somewhere. Is it right that the contract sum jumped from 40m to 70m? I find that very worrying.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
X-2-X:
So what was the original contract sum? You mentioned 40m somewhere. Is it right that the contract sum jumped from 40m to 70m? I find that very worrying.

...pls take time to study d trend. d design for 40m and 70m is here u can see d different....we ve review d concept drastically
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
Construction of parapet wall

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Electrical fixxing

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
construction of soakaway

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
work in progress
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2013
segcy.moor:
construction of soakaway
is it just this one box that will handle the waste of the whole building?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Aventures(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2013
blink182: is it just this one box that will handle the waste of the whole building?

LOL Ooooooo. this is septic tank concrete in progress......
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
blink182: is it just this one box that will handle the waste of the whole building?
No sir...we intend to do about 3 of it
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
segcy.moor:
work in progress
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by lovetosin: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2013
SEGCY BABA..

IS A GOOD IDEA TO DRAW YOUR ELECTRICAL CABLE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE PIPPING,BEFORE PLASTERING AND WHY SO,THANKS.

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
that is ideal to avoid wall breakage. all must ve being set prior plastering
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2013
....prior to plastering

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
Thank God..it's Friday
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
work in progress

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
I have a sad experince precisely last months. some followers of our thread invited me to their site to confirm their Contractor competence. (one is already plastering and the other is about to roof)The two site in question is located within Sangotedo area of Ajah.
Now, my concern is, with that level of development I wonder what can one do or do you expect me to be blunt and ask them to pull the structure down. God forbid! 'Akin gbo buburu lenu abore'.
You can imagine a structure with span of about 40m to build the decking without beam, the raft beam in swamping area with 12mm up in reinforcement arrangerment, 8mm size of steel as ring with interval of 500mm . Even in another site where beam is being used, 12mm was used as against 16mm, the size of elecrical wire...poor plastering work.
My fellow NL, you see, in Building construction things were not suppose to be done anyhow, we have types of steel and each size has their purpose, their is certain ratio for concrete mixture,either u increase or decrease the quantity have negative effect. Even the type of sand used matters alot.
My advise:Ensure you comfirm the competence of your 'Builder' from the onset because unlike cars, Building is not something you can amend, I mean structurally.....Their are 'Builders' and their are 'Builders'. we are not claiming to be the best in this industry but the matter is very simple. Having build in accordance to Standard Building regulation code, which we have used to with lenght of experince in these field...I wonder who can prove us wrong

3 Likes

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
design step

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2013
!!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls follow the finishing work for this project if interest. The asking price;50m
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
segcy.moor:
Pls follow the finishing work for this project if interest. The asking price;50m

Are you kidding! I am following every drop of it..
One day when KWAM1 started yelling my name as "Too Much Money" you will need to do something like this for me.
Keep that in mind.

Hajji Mufutau

2 Likes

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by ahf(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2013
segcy.moor:
design step

Sir, this step design seems a new style, can please shed more light on it? picture of the final look? going to cast it?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
As usual it's our style to build with touch of different from the crowd....it's not casting, no concrete work whatsoever. pls watch out!

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
mufutau55:

Are you kidding! I am following every drop of it..
One day when KWAM1 started yelling my name as "Too Much Money" you will need to do something like this for me.
Keep that in mind.

Hajji Mufutau

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.