Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Can Somebody Help Me On How To Get China Virgin Visa.and How Long Will It Take. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Somebody Help Me On How To Get China Virgin Visa.and How Long Will It Take. (1339 Views)

Can Somebody Help Me On How To Get China Visa. / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket / Your First Visa And Interview At An Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Help Me On How To Get China Virgin Visa.and How Long Will It Take. by dontuwi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2012
somebody who is pretending to help me,told me to bring 500000 thousand naira for a china visa.and he also said that the cisa will be out in the next six month.is it true?pls i need advise from good hearthed people that God will bless.
Re: Can Somebody Help Me On How To Get China Virgin Visa.and How Long Will It Take. by naijaspeak(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Getting a Visa for China should not be a problem in the first place as these information are available cheaply online. You only need to learn how to use search engine such as google.

Paying a visit to the Chinese embassy or even calling their embassy direct with your phone will bring you closer to getting the necessary papers for your travel.

Parting with 500,000 Nigerian naira for travel papers to China was a big, expensive and risky process that is bound to succeed or fail. Come to think of it, 500,000 naira for visa papers that exclude flight tickets is extortion.

If 500,000 naira covers your visa application fees,flight ticket,cost of accommodation in China etc Then it is okay provided you meet a genuine source that is scam-free

But googling up the information online and doing the processing yourself by visiting the embassy to submit visa application and then scheduling yourself for a visa interview will save you from spending too much in addition to the fact that you are not exposed to the activities of fraudsters that are looking for innocent persons to devour..

(1) (Reply)

Five Nigerian Girls Missing In Germany / The Day I Cried In Flying School / First Time In Nigeria, Visa From South Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.