Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice (2034 Views)

Release Of Fluid While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by oluyolah: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Our Most High Prophet T.B JOSHUA at exactly 04.55pm during the Live service on Sunday 26th August 2012 Announced to the Whole World that People should not leave their Laptop On while sleeping on the bed to avoid been Overheating and it can result in Burning Down every thing in the house. he continue warning people that many people have died because of the overheating from the laptop.
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by oluyolah: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
PLS MODERATORS, WE NEED THIS AT THE FRONT PAGE...
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by plaetton: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
And this is a prophesy?
Your prophet just came up with this realization? I got a chain email about 1 yr ago warning about such an occurence.
I guess your Tb Josua just received his own chain email and is now trying to sell it as a prophesy to the brain dead zombies of his ministry.
How Dumb can be people really be?
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by benkings(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2012
@op stop decievin people,i watched d sunday live service also ,prophet tbjoshua dint say its a prophecy ,it jst a warnin /advice.......HE DIDNT SAY ITS A PROPHECY take note
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by benkings(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
plaetton: And this is a prophesy?
Your prophet just came up with this realization? I got a chain email about 1 yr ago warning about such an occurence.
I guess your Tb Josua just received his own chain email and is now trying to sell it as a prophesy to the brain dead zombies of his ministry.
How Dumb can be people really be?
plz dnt run into conclusion like dat its d OP's fault, d MOG dint say its a prophecy , he read d same email dat was sent to u to d congregation.....tnx
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by CrazyMan(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
oluyolah: Our Most High Prophet T.B JOSHUA at exactly 04.55pm during the Live service on Sunday 26th August 2012 Announced to the Whole World that People should not leave their Laptop On while sleeping on the bed to avoid been Overheating and it can result in Burning Down every thing in the house. he continue warning people that many people have died because of the overheating from the laptop.
Too bad how people misquote men of God.
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by alienware(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
My computer has been on for complete 9 months on my table and have been connected to internet 247, computers are meant to be on . What of servers that are kept on for years.
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by OmoAlata(f): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
alienware: My computer has been on for complete 9 months on my table

The warning was about the bed wink
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2012
Omo Alata:

and so what? Illiteraco. Una nor go kill me oh
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by OmoAlata(f): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2012
diluminati:
and so what? Illiteraco. Una nor go kill me oh

You will kill yourself grin
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by Areaboy2(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2012
Why do we seem to take common place knowledge as "prophecy" just cos it comes from the mouth of an uneducated MOG?

This incident of laptop burning down your house is very rare to say the least.

Your laptop needs fresh air circulated around it for it to function. When u place it on a mattress, it suffocates from its own weight pressing down on the foam. Imagine putting your face down into a mattress? I bet you wont last 2mins.

One more thing. 99% (If not all) of laptops now have a temperature sensor that tells them when the chip is near a critical temperature and it shuts the entire system down.
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
Area_boy: Why do we seem to take common place knowledge as "prophecy" just cos it comes from the mouth of an uneducated MOG?

Your laptop needs fresh air circulated around it for it to function. When u place it on a mattress, it suffocates from its own weight pressing down on the foam. Imagine putting your face down into a mattress? I bet you wont last 2mins.

One more thing. 99% (If not all) of laptops now have a temperature sensor that tells them when the chip is near a critical temperature and it shuts the entire system down.
Omo Alata:

Area_boy: Why do we seem to take common place knowledge as "prophecy" just cos it comes from the mouth of an uneducated MOG?

Omo alata illiteraco hope you gat sum edukashon
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by OmoAlata(f): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
diluminati:
Omo alata illiteraco hope you gat sum edukashon

What you picking on me for? KMT lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by brinell(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
Omo Alata:

What you picking on me for? KMT lipsrsealed

Didn't you read that it was not a prohecy, but an advice. What is wrong in that? If it were not Prophet T.B. Joshua that gave the advice, would you run your mouth? Over sabi. You don't know that many people use fake laptops, and besides if something is known about safety, is it wrong to say it again? What's your own sef? Next time also, quote your source of statistics (99%).
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by OmoAlata(f): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
brinell:

Didn't you read that it was not a prohecy, but an advice.

OMG!! Where in this thread have I said it was a prophecy? I think I wrote "the WARNING" not the prophecy. So, who has egg on their face now? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by Areaboy2(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
brinell:

Didn't you read that it was not a prohecy, but an advice. What is wrong in that? If it were not Prophet T.B. Joshua that gave the advice, would you run your mouth? Over sabi. You don't know that many people use fake laptops, and besides if something is known about safety, is it wrong to say it again? What's your own sef? Next time also, quote your source of statistics (99%).

You quote the wrong person mate.

Anyway, All electronic/electrical devices that run the risk of damage due to overheat(since electrical surge also causes heat) have a failsafe mechanism in place. Mostly fuses do this, You might as well ask me to quote my source that tells me 99% of electrical devices are fused too? undecided

Fake laptops or not, as long as it has a chip it will have a sensor.

By the way, my source is me! My undergrad project was on the topic and I also wrote a paper on electronic cooling devices 2008
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by OmoAlata(f): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
Omo Alata:

For those who need to visit specsavers wink This is what I wrote. No where have I advocated that the man of God gave a prophecy. KMT!!!!!
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by OmoAlata(f): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
Area_boy:

You quote the wrong person mate.

Thank you. I thought I was going senile for a moment smiley
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by Areaboy2(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
Omo Alata:

Thank you. I thought I was going senile for a moment smiley

lol.. not yet tongue
Re: Don't Leave Your Laptop On While Sleeping On Bed - Prophet T.B JOSHUA advice by Jenwitemi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
LOL!! cheesy grin Who needs a prophet for this, anyway?

MOST HIGH??!! undecided
oluyolah: Our Most High Prophet T.B JOSHUA at exactly 04.55pm during the Live service on Sunday 26th August 2012 Announced to the Whole World that People should not leave their Laptop On while sleeping on the bed to avoid been Overheating and it can result in Burning Down every thing in the house. he continue warning people that many people have died because of the overheating from the laptop.

(1) (Reply)

What Jesus Said About Hell / Agape Love Vs Phileo Love: 20 Solid Differences / See The Most Beautiful Church In Azia Ihiala Lga Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.