Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,145 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 (7594 Views)

Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances / Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? / Should I Quit My Present Job For A Federal Government Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 by Olsey: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
Federal Govt. Subsidy Re-investment and Empowerment Programme, Graduate Internship Scheme 2012.

Invitation For Expression Of Interest For The Graduate Internship Scheme Of The Community Services, Women And Youth Employment Programme Under The Social Safety Net Component

Subsidy Re-investment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P) Graduate Internship Recruitment 2012
In line with Mr. President’s promise to mitigate the spate of youth unemployment in the country through the re-investment of the subsidy funds, the Federal Government has initiated the graduate Internship Scheme under the Social Safety net component of Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P). The ultimate goal is to reduce unemployment among graduates and stimulate economic growth, as part of priority transformation agenda of the current administrative, while also enhancing opportunities towards the attainment of Vision 2020.

The scheme has the objective to create opportunities for unemployed graduates (50,000 unemployed graduates) to be engaged for a period of one (1) year in reputable firms and institutions, to enable them acquire skills and experience and enhance their employability. The scheme would be a form of partnership with firms and institutions in which they get free labour and undertake to groom and mentor the interns to acquire skills on the job experience while government pays stipends to the interns. This will help equip graduates towards meeting the demands of employers in the current labour market. Interns would be deployed to firms and institutions in their areas of residence for convenience.

Interns would be deployed according to the relevance of their discipline to the firms. This will not only improve manpower development but will also broaden the applicant’s expertise. And these interns would be under close supervision for the period, to ensure dilligence.

Beneficiaries will be paid stipends by the Federal government during the duration of the program.
Application details on:
www.scholarship-nigeria.com
Re: Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 by Olsey: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
Applications will be treated on a "First come, first serve" basis. So, its wise to hurry up.
Re: Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 by Olsey: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
The Federal Governing body stated that only the first 50,000 applications will be treated.
Re: Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 by Olsey: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2012
Re: Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 by samik900(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
pls can anyone help me on the way to register for federal government internship program.am waiting,the email has not bein going.pls,pls
Re: Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 by abbakacici: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2012
@samik900:
pls can anyone help me on the way to register for federal government internship program.am waiting,the email has not bein going.pls,pls
Am having the same problem it keep on say Send Email Again? >> and again PLEASE ANY TOLD US , IF THERE IS A specific email address they accepted i.e yahoo, hotmail or gmail AND also if there any type of browser
Re: Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 by Olsey: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
@abbakacici and @Samik900:
You can use any email you have (yahoo, gmail, hotmail e.t.c) as long as it is active.
A couple of internet browsers seem not to be compatible with the site configuration.
Try out Google Chrome, Internet explorer or opera
Re: Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 by Olsey: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2012
I think the FG should have received the 50,000 applications at this point in time.
We wish all applicants success!
Re: Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 by Olsey: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
Does anyone have an update on the SURE-P internship programme?
Re: Federal Government SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme 2012 by Olsey: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Do I Relocate Abroad Despite Having A Bright Career Here In Nigeria ? / Get Nse Past Questions And Answers Free / Udom Emmanuel Reinstates 403 Sacked Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.