Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. (11352 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
NB: Success here is financial & career accomplishments.

In the light of my quest and thirsts... Of my groanings and yearnings for success and then for the knowledge of what makes success when all my effort at attaining it couldnt bring the desired results. In the light of my struggle to achieve that which had been laid in my heart... In my hands. This known only through my inner man. In the light of my hardwork, sleepless nights, deep-rooted thoughts and information seeking about success, success still felt like a fairy tale.

They say ''if you pee on one spot it would smell'' but the fear of peeing on one spot, faithfully hoping, yet doubtedly threatened by the momentarily ''lack-situation'' talk more of my human error of being scared of the future made me to discard the saying. Chris Angel said: ''There is no key to success except that you dream, you have a passion and you believe in yourself'' but it still looked to me like the former, I wasnt convinced.

My thirst for fulfillment continues. It sickens me, it dehydrates me, exhausts me and sometimes makes me feel helpless.

I resorted to trying all sorts. Ofcourse I am trying all sorts... From music, to writing, to amateur consulting to this and that. I am trying all sorts. Sometimes the world feels incredibly silent when im alone, revelling the moment when success would come my way or rather when I would come the way of success. This thoughts exhausts me and it only seem the more to me like succes is deaf to certain people.

I am scared of the future yet I am unaware of tomorrow but they say the future is now and so I would say I am taunted by my present. I envy the succesful positively attimes or did nature just brought it their way I asked... I wondered.

I have lots to say. I want to talk about my personality, about my uniqueness, about my perspective but I dont want to bore you. Not that I care but because I feel like sharing my thoughts to just one ''entity''... An ''entity''?... One ''person'' in the world who means much more to me than anything. That one ''personality'' is love.

I realized that it conquers all this feeling. It lives, it breathes, it does not die and is free from hate, threats, intimidation, failure and others. I realized that what I crave mostly for is love. It is the only true existence that completes my being... That completes a man not success.

Love, I want you. This is the very same thought that occupy the last scene in my head whenever im so enveloped with the movie or fantasies or plans of getting succesful.

One thing I concluded; ''Love is the greatest thing that can happen to any man''.

Richarts.

3 Likes

Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2012
To make the responses more fun and matured, pls title the write-up before responding it wil ''shoo'' away frolickers.
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2012
With regards to success, are you having a hard time finding your passion? You said you've tried different things, but none of them have been fulfilling for you? They're both important, but love of course, is the seed. Love breeds success. That's why it's great to do what you're good at. One of the most common themes for success and I'm sure every successful person would agree: Following your passion. What are you good at? Everyone's different, as some are lucky to know when they're young and follow-through, while others find out later in life. Sometimes you've to be realistic too, depending on your circumstances. But if you're after career fulfillment, you've to love what you do, so love is more important.

1 Like

Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2012
Yield: With regards to success, are you having a hard time finding your passion? You said you've tried different things, but none of them have been fulfilling for you? They're both important, but love of course, is the seed. Love breeds success. That's why it's great to do what you're good at. One of the most common themes for success and I'm sure every successful people would agree: Following your passion. What are you good at? Everyone's different, as some are lucky to know when they're young and follow-through, while others find out later in life. Sometimes you've to be realistic too, depending on your circumstances. But if you're after career fulfillment, you've to love what you do, so love is more important.

Oh my gosh!... I cant help bt say this is a great perspective. If I get u right, in a nutshell, ur saying love is important over success because even gettin succesful requires u loving what u do. Is dat it?.

Bt do u also know dat u can love to do something passionately and u wud nt get accomplishments from it?. Have u ever been scared of this?... Failure?.

So what is the title u wud give this writeup?
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by vivianc(f): 1:23am On Aug 27, 2012
For me its love.
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 27, 2012
vivian chinaza: For me its love.

Okay... Nice but u didnt tell us why... @least u made an effort. Im looking to title the write-up also dats why im asking for a title. Thanks Vivian.

@ Mynd na wa for u o.
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2012
Success.
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2012
sexkillz: Success.

Lol... U dis sexkillz... Why u dey repeat class naaw... Haba!... U din giv us the reason 4 ur ansa & I bet u saw I corrected Vivian. Title the write-up also.
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by seedord247(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
When a nigga is broke as helll, unattractive girls become miss world to him...

Get rich or *** trying. sad

2 Likes

Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by NET1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
seedord247: When a nigga is broke as helll, unattractive girls become miss world to him...
Get rich or *** trying. sad

Seconded

3 Likes

Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by omodapson(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
Love bringeth success. Where love is lacking, success could be difficult to get.
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Navalsadiq(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
Success!
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Wizeboy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
SUCCESS!!! If you say that SUCCESS can't buy you love; I'd say, "Try to get love without it." SUCCESS - all the way. With Success everybody will want to become your friend.

1 Like

Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
@OP
the question is as crazy as asking someone:" which is more important, you arms or your legs?"

having one and not the other is almost as bad as having none....... so the aim for every soul in this world IS to be successful in love AND in life.

2 Likes

Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Whobedatte(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
.NET:

Seconded
ti ko ba si "ota" lowo omokunrin , awon omo oloorun ni oluwa e a settle fun

1 Like

Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by ebamma(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
a successful or wealthy person may never know if the girl he is in love with truly loves him,or if she is a gold digger

1 Like

Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by spyder880(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
Try this formula for success;

If you are a young struggling guy, look for a very classy lady, confident, beautiful, educated and sure of herself, go on, be brave and ask for her hand in a romantic relationship or marriage, most probably she will turn you down. Chances are that she will humiliate you or laugh you to scorn. Now you have succeeded!

The catalyst for your success is the ring of her laugh of scorn to you, now picture yourself in a hummer, Range Rover sports 2011 model, with a smile on your goggled air conditioned rich face. Picture yourself stopping to give her a lift on a hot afternoon sun, do you feel me?

Now remind her of your proposal, and enjoy her discomfort as she struggles to make a decision.

Love and success? Very neccessary for each other.

4 Likes

Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by chrisnolo: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
spyder880: Try this formula for success;

If you are a guy, look for a very classy lady,confident, beautiful, educated and sure of herself.go on, be brave and ask for her hand in a romantic relationship or marriage, most probably she will turn you down. Chances are that she will humiliate you or laugh you to corn. Now you have succeeded!

The catalyst for your success is the ring of her laugh of scorn to you, now picture yourself in a hummer, Range Rover sports 2011 model, with a smile on your goggled air conditioned rich face. Picture yourself stopping to give her a lift on a hot afternoon sun, do you feel me?

Now remind her of your proposal, and enjoy her discomfort as she struggles to make a decision.

Love and success? Very neccessary for each other.
realy nice topic
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by chrisnolo: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
chrisnolo: realy nice topic
I hope i could find both success and Love as twins because one is incomplete without the other
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by Macky2(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
grin
Re: Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. by BluePinkee(f): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
omodapson: Love bringeth success. Where love is lacking, success could be difficult to get.
do u realise success also bringeth luv i.e gurls neva flock around a broke ass nigga bt dey hang around a well 2 do guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira?? / Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.