Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon (8517 Views)

Southern Cameroon Aligns With Biafra, Given Airtime On Radio Biafra / Efik, Southern Cameroon Consider Forming A Republic - Obong / How Tribalism Made Southern Cameroon Run From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by oduasolja: 5:32am On Aug 27, 2012
na wahhh ohh. if evrybody is saying the same thing about u , then it must be true .

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by oduasolja: 5:33am On Aug 27, 2012

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by oduasolja: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2012
http://books.google.com/books?id=8OYUcP8ccwAC&lpg=PA212&ots=MOsHGI7537&dq=igbo%20overbearing&pg=PA212#v=onepage&q=igbo%20overbearing&f=false
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Ejine(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2012
And today, na this same Southern Cameroun dey fight the Northern Cameroun in another bid to secede entirely, say dem dey 'choke' dem grin
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by strangest(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2012
Ehe, clap for yourself... Moderators where una dey, Oya front page.. Smh
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Noiseless2: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2012
So whose behaviour or fault is these days that they are dying to break away from the francophone Cameroon? Yoruba behaviour I guess!

4 Likes

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by odim123(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2012
Noiseless2: So whose behaviour or fault is these days that they are dying to break away from the francophone Cameroon? Yoruba behaviour I guess!

shameless noiseless,if it were not for ur bad behavior,they would still be part of nigeria.they opted out of nigeria all becoz of ur hostility. Omo Igbo oshi

1 Like

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2012
Prpoanganda. The British never got over the outright failure of
Their machiavellan 'indirect rule' in Igbo land. So, any story that
Paints the Igbos black is always welcomed by the british.
Nonsense people.

4 Likes

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Noiseless2: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
I can see that each time you go through my comments, you just don't know how to attack, By the way what is of shameful in the comment I made regarding this very topic? Tipical YORONGBATIC with LOCOMOTIVE NOISE! Why are they now fighting to break away from the french speaking Cameroon,is Igbo controlling things in the Paul Biya led government as well? Remember Bakassi and her people, shame on you! So what if they are still with eastern nigeria? I'm certain your langa throat to rip them off their oil will be worse than that of Niger Deltans right? GREEDY OIL THIEVING YORONGBATICO.
odim123:

shameless noiseless,if it were not for ur bad behavior,they would still be part of nigeria.they opted out of nigeria all becoz of ur hostility. Omo Igbo oshi

3 Likes

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Noiseless2: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
Don't worry they far better off without you OIL THIEVING YORONGBATICOS to kill them and spit on them the way you do to Niger delta, at least those of them who go to church won't worry about the secretly and openly support you give to boko haram, not so my NGBATICO FRIEND?
odim123:

1 Like

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by sheyguy: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
Extract from the middle of page 3 of 4 in the Original Post:
Their difficulties in obtaining appointments in public service were attributed to obstruction and public demands by senior Igbo clerks in government offices.
Now that is a incriminating sh!!t

Ejiné: And today, na this same Southern Cameroun dey fight the Northern Cameroun in another bid to secede entirely, say dem dey 'choke' dem grin
I dont get ur point, r u tryin na say the Igbos did no wrong then?

Noiseless2: Don't worry they far better off without you OIL THIEVING YORONGBATICOS to kill them and spit on them the way you do to Niger delta, at least those of them who go to church won't worry about the secretly and openly support you give to boko haram, not so my NGBATICO FRIEND?
How did the thread manage to go from with Igbo pple on focus to Yoruba one? i hope u r not ok upstairs, cos if you r with what you spewing here,i really pity u.

4 Likes

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Dede1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
I thank moronic oduasolja for bringing to the fore that non-Igbo peeps in Nigeria and Southern Cameroon were jealously mesmerized by the sheer determination of Ndigbo to succeed in life.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Yeske2(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
Can the OP now tell us why Anglo-Cameroun wants to opt out from united Cameroon?
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by sheyguy: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
Dede1: I thank moronic oduasolja for bringing to the fore that non-Igbo peeps in Nigeria and Southern Cameroon were jealously mesmerized by the sheer determination of Ndigbo to succeed in life.

^^^What you call "Sheer determination of Ndigbo to succeed in life" is in fact, part of what the thread is revealing . . . or did you miss where the writer said:
Their difficulties in obtaining appointments in public service were attributed to obstruction and public demands by senior Igbo clerks in government offices.
in the extract? Everyone thought the Igbo man being really effective at getting their legitimate assignment by British masters done was their secret, but as you can see . . . and this is no rival tribe from Nigeria BS oh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by sheyguy: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
Yeske!:
Can the OP now tell us why Anglo-Cameroun wants to opt out from united Cameroon?
Maybe because evil has levels,yes evil comes in varying degrees. They could see one clearly ages ago but they are just realizing the presence of another now.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by T9ksy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
Yeske!:

No, but that's irrelevant as the fact of the matter here is that fear of being marginalised in their own ancestral land by the igbos propel them into opting out of nigeria. Smart move, i would say.

Are these not the same people wont of laying claim to lagos? And Abuja? ati bebelo.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by yarodin: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
LOL, the same thing that Northern Cameroon is doing to Southern Cameroon is the same thing happening in Nigeria now. Yoruba manu people una turn dey come. You idiots have been complaining about the Igbos, you shall be dealt with by your masters well well when the country breaks and you go with your masters.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Noiseless2: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
The only thing your frozen brain would never be able to address is the fact that it's only you and your YORONGBATIC brothers in the name "ODUDUASOJA & CO, are the crying that Southern Cameroon left nigeria, just for the sake of your langa throat for other peoples oil, at the time most people in the eastern nigeria are telling you bunch of green snakes in green grass bye bye nigeria!
sheyguy: Extract from the middle of page 3 of 4 in the Original Post:

Now that is a incriminating sh!!t

I dont get ur point, r u tryin na say the Igbos did no wrong then?

How did the thread manage to go from with Igbo pple on focus to Yoruba one? i hope u r not ok upstairs, cos if you r with what you spewing here,i really pity u.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by sheyguy: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
^^As expected, noiseless maintains senselessness.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Valto(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
i woludnt be suprised if this topic make it to the front page,.... any news or article written about igbos, gives some people ERECT-ION lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by macjive01: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
http://www.jstor.org/stable/182769?seq=11

[size=18pt]READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE!

no be today IGBO man begin suffer , suffer for irredemmable foo;l's hands ... even comon banga cameroun ?

please read .. its really captivating[/size]
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Yeske2(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
sheyguy:
Maybe because evil has levels,yes evil comes in varying degrees. They could see one clearly ages ago but they are just realizing the presence of another now.
Poor them, they would go on blaming others for their misfortune till the end of time.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Ikengawo: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
The cameroonians have the same syndrome as the nigerians. They call being successful, manly, hardworking, enterprising and adventurous 'bad behavior' and as they see igbos excelling more than them in their own domain they become jealous and feel inferior. This feeling of inferiority becomes hate and contempt born my jealousy and suddenly things like courage, focus, hardwork, devotion, and ambition are called 'bad behavior' lol.

If southern Cameroonians are going to be as jealousy, inferior, intimidated out outshined and emasculated as Yoruba people than im glad they didn't join nigeria because we don't need them.

3 Likes

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by dayokanu(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
So Igbos don show demselves reach Cameroun?

1 Like

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Yeske2(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
macjive01: http://www.jstor.org/stable/182769?seq=11

[size=18pt]READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE!

no be today IGBO man begin suffer , suffer for irredemmable foo;l's hands ... even comon banga cameroun ?

please read .. its really captivating[/size]
Thanks for that link, obviously it was hatred and envy that caused them quitting. SMH.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Noiseless2: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
Simple and easy question put to you and your cohorts,as usual you shamelessly skipped it, but you have enough time to scream and cry that NOISELESS is in the thread wackking your fat old boneless ugly head. Again why are you and your OIL HUNGRY THIEVING YORONGBATICO like LOCOMOTIVE TRAIN hungry for COAL,why are you crying that you lost out on Southern Cameroon if not for their oil? The niger delta oil field that will soon be your grave yard is not enough for you?
sheyguy: ^^As expected, noiseless maintains senselessness.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Dede1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
sheyguy:

^^^What you call "Sheer determination of Ndigbo to succeed in life" is in fact, part of what the thread is revealing . . . or did you miss where the writer said:
in the extract? Everyone thought the Igbo man being really effective at getting their legitimate assignment by British masters done was their secret, but as you can see . . . and this is no rival tribe from Nigeria BS oh!!!

If you have functional intellect as you want us to believe, you would ask if the British lowered their standard when hiring the Igbo senior managers and even clerks and why did the whining numbskulls expect Igbo senior personnel to lower the standard for them. I suggest you peruse the article again and this time with less abused mind than before.

4 Likes

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by sheyguy: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
^^Too weak a reply. Deal with specifics here and not ''if you read through'' blah blah blah kinda stuff . . . .
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by oduasolja: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
Dede1:

If you have functional intellect as you want us to believe, you would ask if the British lowered their standard when hiring the Igbo senior managers and even clerks and why did the whining numbskulls expect Igbo senior personnel to lower the standard for them. I suggest you peruse the article again and this time with less abused mind than before.

this is exactly your problem.

u dey go to another mans land, wan treat them like crap. u dey mad.

2 Likes

Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by oduasolja: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
Noiseless2: The only thing your frozen brain would never be able to address is the fact that it's only you and your YORONGBATIC brothers in the name "ODUDUASOJA & CO, are the crying that Southern Cameroon left nigeria, just for the sake of your langa throat for other peoples oil, at the time most people in the eastern nigeria are telling you bunch of green snakes in green grass bye bye nigeria!

buhahahaha.

ok make we see.

u think say we are landless like u . stupid ingrate.

incase u dont know we got oil in our village too.

we got oil on our coastline.

stupid omo nna , what makes u think that minorities want to go with u bastard.
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Pataki: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
Ibos, why do u like disgracing urselves here and there? grin
Re: Because Of Igbo Bad Behaviour/ Tribalism ,we Lost Southern Cameroon by Freewilly(f): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
The mods are slacking big time, this thread should have maade the front page longest time ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Sends Video Message To Nigeria / Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times / Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.