Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,378 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. (10408 Views)

Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage / 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by acidtalk: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
* Even when you can afford some certain things like your hair do, Recharge cards, flight tickets and that new gadget, men always want to be asked for favours once a while to help boost their ego.

* Contrary to the above, consistent demanding and begging is a big turn off. No man wants a liability or a corporate beggar as a wife.

* You talk feminist and independent minded and still wonder why no man sticks around to listen to male bashing from you.

* You can't be living permanently in a man's house and expect you to be anxious of you moving into his house.

* When a man gets the sex from you anytime, anywhere and anyhow, how do you still expect the man to be eager to have you as his wife to satisfy his sexual urge.

* You have cooked all your best and worst food for him and still want him to believe there are still surprises in you cooking.

* Leaving permanently in a man's house while he hasn't legally and formally married you is a total turn off to the man's family and friends. No matter how wealthy you are, everyone will assume you are being a liability on the man and only sticking around to live off the earnings of the man.

* Being too forcy and overbearing is a total turnoff to the male folks. Even though most men will confess in secret they need a turf (tough) woman, nobody wants a woman to come and bully all over them.

* Nagging is a generational turnoffs. Most men way into marriage always confess that if they knew their wives nagged, they would never had ended up marrying them. Nagging is just a NO NO in any relationship.

* Being Miserly in your relationship isn't going to take you far into the relationship. Everyone no matter how wealthy once to get surprises of gifts from their loved ones once a while. Especially when the man is a generous / giver.

* Preventing a man from his constant communication with his family and friends will only make him wary of marrying you because a man with close bonding with his relatives will never want someone to kill the ties he has with his loved ones.

* A woman who want to always eat out, go clubbing, go shopping, go to the movies and other spendings is likely not to have a man who will settle with her. Every man wants a manager and not a waster.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
Ok.. So what about men?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by acidtalk: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
moroh: Ok.. So what about men?
One he is any of the following;

* A Drumk
* Irresponsible
* Uneducated
* Poor
* Woman Beater
* Ugly

The sad thing is women will close their eyes and settle for any or all of the above just to be adressed as MRS.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by tpia1: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
Ugly?

actually, most men with those attributes you listed still get married.

i guess nothing came to mind, so you just typed that?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by tpia1: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
@ topic

with God all things are possible.

but women too should take note.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by acidtalk: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
tpia1: @ topic

with God all things are possible.

but women too should take note.

Please shout it out into their ears.
Afterall there's a saying that - "why buy a whole cow when you can get the milk/meat for free?"
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by acidtalk: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2012
Where are our single ladies?
I hope thry are learning from the above?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by MMM2(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2012
* finally been stingy with dere thing (punny) angry
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by acidtalk: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2012
M M M: * finally been stingy with dere thing (punny) angry

Once she is still a vir^gin i doubt if the guy will leave her for being stingy with it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by MMM2(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2012
^
And how will u know she is a virgin

Without getting to d promise land undecided

Or
U buy anything she sell 2 u as in believe everything she tells u
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by acidtalk: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2012
M M M: ^
And how will u know she is a virgin

Without getting to d promise land undecided

Or
U buy anything she sell 2 u as in believe everything she tells u

Why do you think i have fingers attached to my hand?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by MMM2(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2012
Lol tongue
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by MMM2(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2012
acidtalk:

Why do you think i have fingers attached to my hand?

Do u know how many guyz she is deceiving, staging & eating dere money with her virginity

U think u re d only guy on board in her life undecided
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by acidtalk: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2012
M M M:

Do u know how many guyz she is deceiving, staging & eating dere money with her virginity

U think u re d only guy on board in her life undecided

Omo, i might not have a PH.D in that field but i am certainly not a novice.
I could be nice to the extreme but also have a very evil side of me.
As per falling victim for a woman's deceit, i thinks its a very slim chamce she has over me.
I walk in with my both eyes wide open and also take telescope along.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2012
Enuf of single women being unmarried jaw. They hav heared... Its nt womens fault to go through all this things. Truth be told, we deceive dem most of d time & its why most of dem ended up d way dey are. Havent u heard dat women are easy prey and dat dey r so fragile.

Most of d time, we r d cause of dis womens misery, only a negligible were d author of their own woes ie dose who r still strictly searching.

Infact I hav an advice 4 d "looking up 2 God for husband" ladies on NL dat in as much as im interestd in a girl here dia wud b many mor guys findin som of u interestin. Take note.

Guys we need to work on our dignity seriously. We most times cause all dis tins. I wnt 2 b a good guy bt I realizd I end up temptin atleast 2 girls evry week 2 sleep wit. See what im sayin... Its nt a good thing and we shud stop.

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by MMM2(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2012
acidtalk:

Omo, i might not have a PH.D in that field but i am certainly not a novice.
I could be nice to the extreme but also have a very evil side of me.
As per falling victim for a woman's deceit, i thinks its a very slim chamce she has over me.
I walk in with my both eyes wide open and also take telescope along.

Ok
No problem

Just be careful of dis so called virgin some of dem have gonorrhea, syphilis & even d allmight HIV or d elder brother AIDS angry
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2012
@richarts, true confession. You are so right!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by 190theclown: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2012
what exactly is going on here undecided
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by Mynd44: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
acidtalk:

Please shout it out into their ears.
Afterall there's a saying that - "why buy a whole cow when you can get the milk/meat for free?"
You might want a snack in the middle of the night nah pr you don't want any other person to eat from that pot again
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by acidtalk: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
what exactly is going on here undecided

Finalizing on preparations of your Funeral.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by acidtalk: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
M M M:

Ok
No problem

Just be careful of dis so called virgin some of dem have gonorrhea, syphilis & even d allmight HIV or d elder brother AIDS angry

I don't do virgins no more.
The relationship is damn Boring and Expensive.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
acidtalk:

You mean there is no hope for Onila?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by MMM2(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
acidtalk:

END of DISCUSS
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
acidtalk: * Even when you can afford some certain things like your hair do, Recharge cards, flight tickets and that new gadget, men always want to be asked for favours once a while to help boost their ego.

* Contrary to the above, consistent demanding and begging is a big turn off. No man wants a liability or a corporate beggar as a wife.

* You talk feminist and independent minded and still wonder why no man sticks around to listen to male bashing from you.

* You can't be living permanently in a man's house and expect you to be anxious of you moving into his house.

* When a man gets the sex from you anytime, anywhere and anyhow, how do you still expect the man to be eager to have you as his wife to satisfy his sexual urge.

* You have cooked all your best and worst food for him and still want him to believe there are still surprises in you cooking.

* Leaving permanently in a man's house while he hasn't legally and formally married you is a total turn off to the man's family and friends. No matter how wealthy you are, everyone will assume you are being a liability on the man and only sticking around to live off the earnings of the man.

* Being too forcy and overbearing is a total turnoff to the male folks. Even though most men will confess in secret they need a turf (tough) woman, nobody wants a woman to come and bully all over them.

* Nagging is a generational turnoffs. Most men way into marriage always confess that if they knew their wives nagged, they would never had ended up marrying them. Nagging is just a NO NO in any relationship.

* Being Miserly in your relationship isn't going to take you far into the relationship. Everyone no matter how wealthy once to get surprises of gifts from their loved ones once a while. Especially when the man is a generous / giver.

* Preventing a man from his constant communication with his family and friends will only make him wary of marrying you because a man with close bonding with his relatives will never want someone to kill the ties he has with his loved ones.

* A woman who want to always eat out, go clubbing, go shopping, go to the movies and other spendings is likely not to have a man who will settle with her. Every man wants a manager and not a waster.
hmmmm.. True talk.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by Mynd44: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
M M M:

END of DISCUSS
Discussion continues
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by acidtalk: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
You mean there is no hope for Onila?

Onila 419 pass Ajudua own.
If you enter there now the thing go wide and deep like oil well for Ogonni land.
She will now start lying and crying how it might have come off while she was riding her neighnors bmx bicycle.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by acidtalk: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
M M M:

END of DISCUSS
The first time I fell victim for this kin thing na then I begin start life. Bought a N47,000 wrist watch for the WITCH when I never buy half of such for myself before. In less than 2 years I estimated expences to over half a million.
Sad thing is I NEVER GOT A PENCIL IN RETURN.

Now no qualms if you no get money, but I will turn you to SEX SLAVE and House girl.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by Mynd44: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
acidtalk:

Onila 419 pass Ajudua own.
If you enter there now the thing go wide and deep like oil well for Ogonni land.
She will now start lying and crying how it might have come off while she was riding her neighnors bmx bicycle.
That's gotta hurt
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by acidtalk: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's gotta hurt

....It always does.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
acidtalk:

....It always does.
hmmmmm
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married. by acidtalk: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
hmmmmm

Haven't I told you to stop sounding like a snake?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" / (ZIP DOWNLOAD) Juice WRLD Goodbye And Good Riddance / A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.