Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt (13476 Views)

Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Jay Z/beyoncé Divorce Rumor/elevator Fight Was Staged To Sell $100m In Concert / Lasisi Used Charms To Win Our Fight — Okorodudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by billante(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
Ace musician and producer , Solomon Oyeniyi also known as K-Solo and his wife, Kikelomo, have denied the perceived end of their marriage earlier in the year following series of battery allegations.

The couple have come out to deny the battery, claiming they were ‘just acting’ and having fun ‘playing pranks on their fans and the media.’

In an exclusive session with Channels Television entertainment desk, ‘The K-Solos’ as the couple want to be called, cheerfully denied the wife battery allegation, that went viral in June.

Kikelomo released pictures of her bruised face on the internet and granted a number of interviews for the prank.

According to reports, K-Solo allegedly beats and steals from his wife but the couple claimed that they were ‘just acting and having fun’ and that nothing of the purported fight and destruction of properties ever happened.

Pictures of Kikelomo’s bruised face and gadgets destroyed in their home during the purported fight were released on the internet in May, when Kikelomo allegedly revealed her assault by her husband, who she also claimed, stole from her.

The very cheerful couple claimed they were “just acting and playing pranks on the media and friends with the reports.”

Referring to her husband as ‘Oba (Oba) K-Solo’, the pregnant wife also named herself as ‘Olori (Queen) K-Solo’, as she apologised to all the fans of the couple and promised to release a movie-for the cinema’s only-on the pranks and how they’ve evolved.

The movie, titled ‘Lo ba tan’ will feature an expected Prince K-Solo (the royal son of K-Solo royalty) and the likes of Funke Akindele and many others Nollywood acts.

Mrs K-Solo also gave a special apology to her mother-in-law and sisters-in-law, who she claimed she invaded their homes after the ‘purported fight prank’ lasted.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/08/27/k-solo-and-wife-apologise-to-fans-over-purported-fight-saying-we-were-acting/

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by billante(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
What nonsense!! What do these morons take us for Their fada!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by akinreals: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
hmmnnnn, i pity this lady gaaaannn ni, God forbid oo, she better escape now before her obituary will be out.

6 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by free2ryhme: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
billante: What nonsense!! What do these morons take us for Their fada!

They too you for a fool becos you blived every gossips that pops up on the media grin grin grin
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
Pranks my foot. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Maxymilliano(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
I pity this poor girl, the next prank line will be "K-Solo killed me"... I.diotas

6 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by ODB2: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
You make fun of a lot of things but you don't go around telling people your husband beats and steals from you. I read a thread here about her complaints against her husband with pictures of her battered face.

How do you make a ruse over such serious issues like a marriage?

This lady is so desperate for this guy and the guy is so daft to admit he hit and stole from his wife. Rather looking for ways to settle their marriage within they come here and spew a lie that it was all a ruse. Goes to show you they are more concerned about their image than their union.

9 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by elothaddi(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
BIG SHAME to both of them. Wife beating should not be encouraged just for the fun of it.This so called prank could be likened to a case of crying wolf when there is no wolf.I just hope when it happens for real, people should care less.

2 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by ednut1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
I remember being called names by friends wen I told dem dis was a stunt, 9ice nd rugged, dbanj and jazzy are also stunts too
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by ayox2003: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
The very cheerful couple claimed they were “[b]just acting [/b]and playing pranks on the media and friends with the reports.”

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So who directed the movie?

And who put the make-up on his wife's face during the shooting of the movie? Costume/props ?

Fake couples.

Or are they "acting" the interview, too?

Thats why celebrity gossips are generally nonsense.

Frawzey

4 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by lagosapple: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
Thank you for fooling me. Mumu.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by alaoeri: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
Who are they fooling as if they are that relevant & to the lady 'adie to su ti yio to ara re lowa' keepon deceiving yourself. Mstcheeeeew.

3 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Bibol(f): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
Why do i have a feeling that both of them are telling lies to save face? undecided

3 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by seedord247(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2012
Are they celebreties or mumu brities??

5 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by ehidiamene: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
wat nonsense. doz He even look at the mirror?so ugly indeed, one of such in the recent time is rear except in a zoo. idiota. I tink they are so broke and they felt publicity wuld be an avenue to make money. Black lip and and the so called yellow pawpaw wife (Big Breast milk), no level.

3 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by DICKtator: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow!!!. These Couples deserve Oscars!!.
K-solo for being the best supporting actor and best use of make-up effects.
His wife for actress/best script of the CENTURY
Best soundtrack produced by K-Solo "igboro ti daru"-klever-j
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by mkmyers45(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
Bwahahahahahahaha

This is shitteist excuse i've heard in my whole life....

When is part 2 of the film coming out?

2 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by bigtt76(f): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mstcheeeeew ...they probably have forgotten the story of the boy that cried wolf and each time someone respond laughed to the chagrin of the good Samaritans . Of course no help came when the REAL wolf appeared! When the REAL beatings start ...nobody would give heed to her or their cries. Not even Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie (both renown actor/actress) had ever done this ....shameless A.S.S.H.O.L.E.S!

1 Like

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Melahou(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
who cares whether they played pranks or not...
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by proudlyafrican(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nonsense.
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
As if I care about their life or their stories. Shameless Bomboclats
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Afam4eva(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
Who admits a publicity stunt? It's either his wife will die soon from his beating or they're both 1diots. The latter sounds more plausible.

2 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by BlackBaron: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
Lol. Talk about a bunch of classless couple.
Wife beating jokes don't qualify as 'publicity stunts'.

Where are those garri merchants anyway? I'd thought they'd be here already.

2 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by lightheart(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
WARNING: don't read this when high. You stand the risk of laughing to your death. Thank you

I hope they'll be kind enuff to show us part 2, 3, 4.....?
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Carlmax(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by ebamma(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
who cares
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by acidtalk: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
Also Expecting the following to claim they were also doing celebrity stunts on their fans.

Zakki Adzay and Wife
Fred and Aghata Amata
Said and Fathia Balogun
Eddie Montana and Kennis St brown
Segun Arinze and Ann Njemanze

And the whole lot of other 'ex' celebrity couples.

By the way, who and how relevant is this K-solo guy because just like a thousand others of the self acclaimed 'celebrities' I don't know him and if he happens to bash my car on the 3rd mainland bridge, I sure will fling him into the lagoon.

He isn't so popular to try and pull such a meaningless pranks on the populace.

Well, anything can go in this God forsaken country called Nigeria.

If it was in a well meaning country, this home boy would have long had his a55 behind bars and his DESPERATE Olori joining him after this nonsense (lying) pranks.

5 Likes

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
I actually watched the interview on channels tv and they didn't look as if something was wrong! So why the publicity stunts? Dem dey craze ni? undecided
Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by princeFAD: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
This story shud be in the joke section.K solo and his wife,best comedians of ther century

1 Like

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by MurphyT1: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
*hisssssssss* we need more publicity stunts o K-stunti, mayb d nxt stunt u will decide to put her in coma

1 Like

Re: K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt by enioladeran: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
Girl no worry oooo< na your dead body them go con carry next. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Shows Off Her Breast Without Being Covered In A Movie Set(photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Wedding! / Between Saheed Osupa And Olamide Badoo... Who Is Richer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.