Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Like For REAL? K-solo And Wife Deceived Nigerians? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Like For REAL? K-solo And Wife Deceived Nigerians? (1613 Views)

Top Music Producer K-Solo And His Cameroonian Wife Welcome Baby Boy (photos) / K-solo And Embattled Wife, Kikelomo Oyeniyi Welcomes Baby Boy / K-solo And Wife End Marriage 6 (girls Read And Open Your Eyes Before You Choose) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Like For REAL? K-solo And Wife Deceived Nigerians? by amakaikeng(f): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
I am really not going to say much on this but I most certainly do not believe them. We saw the photos and they certainly didn't look like some shots taken at a movie location. So, I don't know what this couple meant by saying on an exclusive chat with ChannelsTV that they were just playing a prank on their fans and the media and also promised to be out with a movie for their act.

This is where I beg to differ, they can come out with a trilogy for all I care. *Mstcheew* Yes, I usually don't get angry at what celebrities say but this one just puts me off. What form of cheap publicity is that and whatever for? That is so juvenile and ghetto (that is, if that is the case). Ok! I said more than I originally intended to. Over to you guys, what are you thoughts on this? Watch the video and let me know.
Go here http://amakaikenga..com/2012/08/like-for-real-k-solo-and-wife-deceived.html to watch the video

Re: Like For REAL? K-solo And Wife Deceived Nigerians? by tpia5: 3:28am On Aug 28, 2012
i dug up the old thread and for some reason, seems it was moved to romance section.

https://www.nairaland.com/957086/k-solo-wife-end-marriage-6

i suppose they're on nl?

nigerians, smh.
Re: Like For REAL? K-solo And Wife Deceived Nigerians? by Maxymilliano(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
Imagine this fools, the next prank will be "K-Solo killed me"... I-diotas.
Re: Like For REAL? K-solo And Wife Deceived Nigerians? by mukina2: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2012

(1)

Omotola And Akon In A Hollywood Production / Rita Dominic's Outfit At 2face And Annie Idibia's White Wedding, Hit Or Miss? / Jim Iyke Facebook Impostor Arrested In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.