Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

More Than Two Nipples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / More Than Two Nipples (3110 Views)

Why Do Nipples Go Hard When Its Cold? / Guys Having Big Nipples / Itchy Nipples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than Two Nipples by dot2002(m): 1:54am On Jan 02, 2008
Hello everybody, I'm curious! are you with more than two nipples or do you know anybeing with more than two nipples and what possible theories could be used to explain the phenomenon. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: More Than Two Nipples by naijaking1: 2:09am On Jan 02, 2008
Don't worry too much about it.

Extra mammilary tissues(nipples, breast) have been known to develop along the "milk line" which is an invisible line drawn from the axilla to the infra-mammilary fold. It's a developmental defect.

The effect is mostly cosmetic, but I can understand how these could be attributed to the supernatural forces in our uniformed naija society.

Real large extra nipples or breast could be surgically removed with good results.
Re: More Than Two Nipples by ifyalways(f): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2008
yes as long as nothing else is wrong,dont worry much about it as it usually has no clinical significance/effect.its merely one of the anomalies that occur in human population and its usually harmless.

if you so bothered about it,it can be easily removed by surgery.
Re: More Than Two Nipples by bamdil(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2008
I will say that is called "ABAMI EDA".[color=#990000][/color]
In the olden days, they do use them for sacrifice, but nowadays, well, I've never seen such a person before.  more than two wetin?
Re: More Than Two Nipples by TheSly: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2008

I will say that is called "ABAMI EDA".[color=#990000][/color]
In the olden days, they do use them for sacrifice,

Lmao! . . . . . cheesy
Re: More Than Two Nipples by darfur(m): 2:15am On Jan 13, 2008
that kind person go be correct tourist attraction which we can use to boost our ailing economy cool
Re: More Than Two Nipples by ifyalways(f): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2008
darfur:

that kind person go be correct tourist attraction which we can use to boost our ailing economy cool
LMAO.
Re: More Than Two Nipples by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2008
Having more that two nipple is very possible, nothing new about that!
I know of a guy with 4 nipples, 2 on the right chest and 2 on the left, but the extra 2 were on top and relatively smaller compared to the main nipples.

It's a phenomenon caused by mutation, it's nothing supernatural though undecided

The guy is from Kogi state and he's in Kogi state University now. lipsrsealed
Re: More Than Two Nipples by bamie(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2008
jassie:

I know of a guy with 4 nipples, 2 on the right chest and 2 on the left, but the extra 2 were on top and relatively smaller compared to the main nipples.

It's a phenomenon caused by mutation, it's nothing supernatural though undecided

You wan make people dey go look 4 nipples in Kogi State that doesn't have any good tourist attraction. The place where u go call tourist attraction for Kogi which is where River Niger and Benue meet is planely a bush. Well, u try, people from oversea, go come, dem go check the guy, and carry am to where dem go remove the other two nipples.
Re: More Than Two Nipples by aristole(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2008
Na Wao grin grin grin grin
Re: More Than Two Nipples by ifyalways(f): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2008
jassie:

unsolicited advert/information tongue
Re: More Than Two Nipples by bamie(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2008
jassie:

I just realised what you meant jassie, Dot 2002, why are you showing yourself, I bet it my guy dey refer terribly to somebody you know quite well at least you are from the same Kogi.
Re: More Than Two Nipples by dot2002(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2008
I'm loving it, Keep trying a little too hard, in as much as your capabilities to reason are still so far removed from the modern world that i can only smile and perhaps assume that you would rather work as a minor slaves or serve as one than be independent. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: More Than Two Nipples by Uzzyan: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: More Than Two Nipples by bamie(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2008
dot2002:

I'm loving it, Keep trying a little too hard, in as much as your capabilities to reason are still so far removed from the modern world that i can only smile and perhaps assume that you would rather work as a minor slaves or serve as one than be independent. cheesy cheesy cheesy

@dot2002 I HOPE THAT YOU ARE NOT REFERING TO ME[color=#990000][/color]!
Re: More Than Two Nipples by dot2002(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2008
In respect of truth, I fear no arguments from the academics. If I am mistaken, I am cheesy cheesy cheesy

Augustine's Critique of Academic Skepticism From: City of God, 11:26. Trans. Henry Bettenson. New York: Penguin, 1972.
Re: More Than Two Nipples by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ bamie

this dot2002 girl really yab you o grin well do something, don't tell me you're goinna let her call u a slave in London. shocked
Bamie, this insult is too much, if i were you, in short i reserve my comments lipsrsealed

@ifyalways. in yoruba waa kan abukun
Re: More Than Two Nipples by napa: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2008
If you are just discovering the abnormality it could be a tumour which can lead to cancer so it better you seek medical advice fast
Re: More Than Two Nipples by ifyalways(f): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2008
jassie:

@ifyalways. in yoruba waa kan abukun

je ka ori e kpe. yoruba

@topic see a doctor if there are pains but having a 3rd breast/nipple is an a harmless birth defect.
Re: More Than Two Nipples by dot2002(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2008
Its very common that is if you are not distorted or restricted by lack of knowledge. study nature and you will see goats with more than two nipples in goats with more than two babies, dogs with 12 nipples even though she might have just two babies!, human with 1, 2, 3, 4 *** nipples and so on. I have seen in all these species given birth to young, and viable ones alive so i beg to differ that these are defect. They are different and so what! perhaps they are relic of creation! like eda olohun cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: More Than Two Nipples by bamie(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2008
grin grin grin Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Very funny, If that is what she meant Jassie, I'm still better off, at least I am in a better level, not in the worse state in the country, and not having abnormality of the body. It's a shame that some people doesn't know how to talk, but hopefully when time comes, the proverbs of the yoruba's will happen. ( Omo ti a ko ko ni a ko ile ti a ko ta).It will come from somewhere.
Re: More Than Two Nipples by dot2002(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2008
Very slow Intersex thing like you living in a mass manufactured, made for consumption society would take too long to understand those words were meant for you and only cheesy cheesy cheesy bless yah in your better level!. i pity u second klass citizen! struggling to pay bills, studying and working as a cleaner all at once. I know its not easy for a black Nicca like you in EU. Perhaps you should come home and contest elections you might hit jackpot and pay-day. Blinking slave. shi o wink.
Re: More Than Two Nipples by ifyalways(f): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2008
more to this than what beholds ma eyes ! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@topic errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its a harmless birth defect unless there are pains.
Re: More Than Two Nipples by dot2002(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2008
check Afriville.com its less iffy, much more tart wink wink wink
Re: More Than Two Nipples by ifyalways(f): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2008
@dot ok cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: More Than Two Nipples by dot2002(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2008
darling, its Ok grin
Re: More Than Two Nipples by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2008
@dot2002

Don't be too saucy okay. cheesy
Bamie was just trying to be humorous and you made it something else by insulting the guy.

By the way dot! Do you mean you have 3 nipples as a female? shocked shocked

Ah!!! Nnkan Nbe! grin
Re: More Than Two Nipples by dot2002(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2008
Another Intersex fool. I did not intimate anything like that, that is if you can understand and don't allow your brain to summarize artifacts for facts, not on a made for Nigerians website. I was been humorous too, there's is no insult here, as you can see from my comments, actually i took no offense from what was written, i only tried to sharpen my edge with my replies. i replied to what you wrote exactly the way i interpreted whatever you wrote in my own little way. its call tit for tarts. cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way even your momma if she has a number of nipples that is? She won't tell your dad, well not until after you are born with peevish, cantankerous, and wicked sense of humor.

O n je ke rin pa mi, a bo o gbo? E rin e n pa mi. . You make me laugh, you heard me, i'm having a laugh. smiley wink cheesy kiss

Let's hope you still see the funny side of these bites.
Re: More Than Two Nipples by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2008
So your mother has 3 nipples too! Definitely your father would have 3 hands to squeeze those Abnormal pawpaws.

By the way, you can't seem to construct a proper sentence in English!
Kogi------Soap!

I'm just being funny grin Hope you see the funny aspects too! cheesy

omo kogi fun'rae
Re: More Than Two Nipples by dot2002(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2008
Hello Intersex peon cheesy cheesy cheesy yes its all very catchy and full of dark fun even though you were a wee late. If you have been around the world as you professed, you should have recognized my English dialect, so what more can i say? well case closed. smiley wink cheesy

Unfortunately you seemed too ashame to divulge your sex, sexual orientation and town. because i might as well put Londonderry as my town and USA as my country but I'm bigger than that. Claiming Londonderry while i live in governor's house is petty.

let hope I'm still leading while you follow? peon smiley wink cheesy happy now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: More Than Two Nipples by bamie(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2008
"Oma se ooo"
I have forgotten that the UK embassy in Nigeria has rejected your application for 10 times and that is the reason for your jealousy, in the ground of having more than two nipples at the same time not knowing what to come and do in the UK.
Once again sorry! grin grin grin
I pity your condition. When are you going to get better?
May be in the next world!
Re: More Than Two Nipples by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 29, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i no talk o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenya is Proud of Enticing Butties / Where Can I Get Creatine / Lady Run Mad On The Street, Inserts Bottle Into Her Private Parts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.