Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Found 9ja - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Found 9ja (2612 Views)

Funny Memes About Singer Yemi Alade, I Found Online / How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. / I Found This Picture Funny, Do You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found 9ja by stick2clem(m): 2:55am On Jan 02, 2008
There are 3men.A Nigerian.American and Iraq, they were travelling down from Heaven to locate there coutries,
 The american man said to the other 2, I gt an idea and im gonna get my own coutry and get out of this mess.He started looking around and he saw the New york building , and he said said to the other 2, Guyz dats my country, and he ran there.
 The Iraqes man also try and figure out something, then he look very well.and see some Fire and Bomb coming from the east side, and he ran there at last i found my country
 The Nigerian guy was alone and he said, what im i gonna do, he tried to walk around then when he reach a country, he left his bag and money on the ground, to ask for the name of the country, he cudnt understand what they are saying, before he gets back to where he left his things, everything has gone, then he said, At last i found my country grin grin
Re: I Found 9ja by ThugLife1(m): 3:21am On Jan 02, 2008
lipsrsealed embarassed
He no make sence guy
Re: I Found 9ja by tosinadeda: 4:42am On Jan 02, 2008
At all
Re: I Found 9ja by Migines(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2008
@stick
come close. Now btw u and i, u read dis thing b4 u post am?
Re: I Found 9ja by Nautillus(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2008
Modified Joke, Very bad grammar undecided
Re: I Found 9ja by clemcykul(f): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2008
@stick2clem grin ur sin are 4given coz ure stickn to me! go and sin no more

@All 4give and 4get hes learning the ropes.
Re: I Found 9ja by benjay1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2008
That doesn't mean he shud come to a forum full of red cap chiefs and paste TRASH

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Ooooooo! / My Doctor Asked Me 2 See A Psychiatrist. . .i Act Strangely Lately / Idi Amin Of Uganda (president’s SPEECH) To The Queen Of England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.