Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,909 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? (4062 Views)

It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked / Can Tecno Phones Ping Blackberry Users On BBM? / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by rekeson: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
Have any 1 been able 2 root this phone?
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by rekeson: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
Pls if any1 has, kindly assist me and odas on how to go abt it
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by Seyilome(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2012
rekeson: Pls if any1 has, kindly assist me and odas on how to go abt it
pls guy i have been hearing of root of phone what is it all about and how do they root it.
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by rekeson: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
Seyilome: pls guy i have been hearing of root of phone what is it all about and how do they root it.
rooting is just like hacking ur nokia s60v3 so as to be able to install all apps without any restriction.
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by Seyilome(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
rekeson:
rooting is just like hacking ur nokia s60v3 so as to be able to install all apps without any restriction.
Thanks man. pls i want to buy Tecno T1,but how was urs T1 is working well? then can T1 atleast multitask? can it download games?. pls tell me the good side and bad side of T1. Thanks pal
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by mhozzis(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
PLS CAN U TELL ME ABOUT GAMING ON UR T1. most especially HD
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by Blov: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
Yes Tecno T1 can be rooted, I've personally rooted my own. I used superOneclick soft to do it. It is a free software on the net
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
wat of Tecno t3
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by Blov: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2012
preetyjoy: wat of Tecno t3

Either T1 or T3 is d same thing, (same process and procedure)
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by Lawalmd(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
Blov: Yes Tecno T1 can be rooted, I've personally rooted my own. I used superOneclick soft to do it. It is a free software on the net
guy how were you able to root with superoneclick cos I've been trying to root my t3 but it's not working
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by Blov: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2012
Lawalmd:
guy how were you able to root with superoneclick cos I've been trying to root my t3 but it's not working
The process is very simple, make sure debugging is on, wen u click root, after it has started, turn off d debugging and wait, wen prompted, turn it on again, 'partial rooting' will take place, unplug d phone, plug it back and root again, this time everything will b rooted and the superuser also install. Remove the battery, place it back and turn on the phone. Good luck!
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by rekeson: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
Blov:
The process is very simple, make sure debugging is on, wen u click root, after it has started, turn off d debugging and wait, wen prompted, turn it on again, 'partial rooting' will take place, unplug d phone, plug it back and root again, this time everything will b rooted and the superuser also install. Remove the battery, place it back and turn on the phone. Good luck!

This dude is a genius. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
Tried with my t3 nd still can't
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by Blov: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
preetyjoy: Tried with my t3 nd still can't
What exactly have u done? because it is working, unless u did d wrong thing! Infact superoneclick can root almost every android phone if u know how to go about it.
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by Blov: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
B4 rooting ur 4ne wit superoneclick, u have to Download and install the Java JDK( www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html) and Android SDK (http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html) on
your computer before continuing. Java must be installed
before the Android SDK.den follow d above procedure!
Good luck!!
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by mukejuju: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
Blov:
Either T1 or T3 is d same thing, (same process and procedure)

T3 can't be rooted with SuperOneClick.
I've tried every possible rooting exploit to no avail.
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by jidabod(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
Blov:

Thanks man. I followed this procedure and I still can't find the superuser icon on my T3. Please see the attached file for the last command line after rooting.

Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by jidabod(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
mukejuju:

T3 can't be rooted with SuperOneClick.
I've tried every possible rooting exploit to no avail.

Same here, i wonder ther's any other root procedure apart from z4root,superoneclick,universalandroot
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by ogatimon(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
how to root your t1 or t3 is on tecnoandroidspot..com
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by mukejuju: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2012
ogatimon: how to root your t1 or t3 is on tecnoandroidspot..com

s tu p id

You have just **without any shame** copied an article from http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/root-android-phone-superoneclick-2/ into your blog. The original article dated from March 2011, when there was no Tecno T3 yet. You didn't even take the pain of changing any words or any of the screenshots. In fact, you didn't even try this method with a Tecno T3 device, and if you did, you'd see it would fail. Great pretender that can't be of any help.

1 Like

Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by ogatimon(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2012
see guy dont be angry, still working on it. as soon as i have the phone i"ll try it myself but i"m on a wing here. for any one using a rooted tecno t1, please do this:

get terminal emulator from the market to your rooted device and type
su
tar -c system/* >> sdcard/system.tar
This will copy all your /system folder to your SDcard with name System.tar
This will take some time to finish so please be patient.
the please help me send it to ogatimo@gmail.com

please i need it to create a custom ROM for the t1 and the t3 guys too can help.
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by ogatimon(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2012
jidabod:

Same here, i wonder ther's any other root procedure apart from z4root,superoneclick,universalandroot

i think the device has been locked by tecno telecom. google how to unlock it, the do that before it can be rooted but its risky.
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by ogatimon(m): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2012
jidabod:

Thanks man. I followed this procedure and I still can't find the superuser icon on my T3. Please see the attached file for the last command line after rooting.
then down;load it from the market (play store)
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by Blov: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
I'm yet to try it on any T3, so i may nt categorically confirm that it will work, but similar things happen wen i tried rooting my T1, until I finally scaled thru. But i strongly bliv dat T3 can be rooted! Yet to place my hand on any one.
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by rekeson: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
@Blov Pls do a rom backup and share with me and pls how do i contact u outside nairaland?
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by ogatimon(m): 5:11am On Nov 16, 2012
rekeson: @Blov Pls do a rom backup and share with me and pls how do i contact u outside nairaland?
and when he does, share with me too
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by ogatimon(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2012
Blov: I'm yet to try it on any T3, so i may nt categorically confirm that it will work, but similar things happen wen i tried rooting my T1, until I finally scaled thru. But i strongly bliv dat T3 can be rooted! Yet to place my hand on any one.

I think the bootloader is locked. And that is preventing the phone from being rooted.
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by ogatimon(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
Blov:
i've tried it, it isnt working. when exactly am i to uncheck debugging?
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by ogatimon(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
mukejuju:

s tu p id

You have just **without any shame** copied an article from http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/root-android-phone-superoneclick-2/ into your blog. The original article dated from March 2011, when there was no Tecno T3 yet. You didn't even take the pain of changing any words or any of the screenshots. In fact, you didn't even try this method with a Tecno T3 device, and if you did, you'd see it would fail. Great pretender that can't be of any help.
i understand what you're going through. i'm trying to root mine now and it isnt working
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by smraa: 5:00am On Dec 17, 2012
all of my Tecno T1 rooting process failed!! :-(
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by ogatimon(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
smraa: all of my Tecno T1 rooting process failed!! :-(

try the rooting process for tecno t3 and n3 here to see if it works http://tecnoandroidspot..com/2012/11/root-your-tecno-t3-using-superoneclick.html this is just the link not that u'll use superoneclick
Re: Can Tecno T1 (android) Be Rooted? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
firstly
download poot by searching 4 poot in
google it will bring out poot techno t3 n
downloa n install.
secondly
open poot n it will ask u 4 ministro II, n
get it 4rm googleplay
thirdly
open poot again n ministro II will ask u
to download its lib files, continue but u
must av data plan of 10mb to download
these lib files. note u must turn ur
install location to internal storage b4
installing poot n ministro II. nw disable
usb debugging in development section
in applications settings
switch off ur fone
fourtly
on ur fone n go to settings n storage n
unmount sd. then open ur poot again n
press poot it will show u error neva
mind.buh av it in mind dat it will b
switching of sometyms u jstav to kip
tryin it will ask u to install superuser
then enter google play then install ur
install ur superuser.
fiftly
open ur superuser n go 2 prefrence
then scroll down u will see "su binary"
click on it. it will tell u ur su binary is up
to date n it will tell u to update anyway,
then continue it will download.
hurray ur android fone, xpecially
techno t3 is rooted.
dis is hw i rooted my fone. if u av any
probs call 08078788288 ;Dfirstly
download poot by searching 4 poot in
google it will bring out poot techno t3 n
downloa n install.
secondly
open poot n it will ask u 4 ministro II, n
get it 4rm googleplay
thirdly
open poot again n ministro II will ask u
to download its lib files, continue but u
must av data plan of 10mb to download
these lib files. note u must turn ur
install location to internal storage b4
installing poot n ministro II. nw disable
usb debugging in development section
in applications settings
switch off ur fone
fourtly
on ur fone n go to settings n storage n
unmount sd. then open ur poot again n
press poot it will show u error neva
mind.buh av it in mind dat it will b
switching of sometyms u jstav to kip
tryin it will ask u to install superuser
then enter google play then install ur
install ur superuser.
fiftly
open ur superuser n go 2 prefrence
then scroll down u will see "su binary"
click on it. it will tell u ur su binary is up
to date n it will tell u to update anyway,
then continue it will download.
hurray ur android fone, xpecially
techno t3 is rooted.
dis is hw i rooted my fone. if u av any
probs call 08078788288

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Ever Smartphone and smartphone History Till Date. / Infinix Hot4 Pro Says Cellular Network Not Available / Get MTN Awuff Credit When You Recharge Using This Code, See Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.