Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Deleted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deleted (2191 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / "Daddy GO" of Atheism: My First Impressions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by oldtime(m): 4:30am On Aug 28, 2012
Deleted

Re: Deleted by ijawkid(m): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2012
Lmao.....

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2012
See as the crook eye resemble wetin tithe don close.. too much money... your fools call themselves your kids.. lmao..
Ur a great crook, Sir. The Lord blessed you abundantly with deceptive wisdom.The word of God has made you fat with tithes, and your generation free from poverty. You've reaped beautifully and wonderfully from the ignorance that pervades the nation. For their breakthroughs, they pay you tithes. For their healings, they attend your conventions. For their education, they have helped you build schools.. glory to the highest...

while they trek, you fly above them with private jets. They will get there one day.. one day all winners will have a private jet of their own.
. ameenn..
Re: Deleted by paschu: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
musKeeto: You've reaped beautifully and wonderfully from the ignorance that pervades the nation. For their breakthroughs, they pay you tithes. For their healings, they attend your conventions. For their education, they have helped you build schools.. glory to the highest...

while they trek, you fly above them with private jets. They will get there one day.. one day all winners will have a private jet of their own.
. ameenn..
oldtime: http://akinbami..com/2012/08/photo-speak-bishop-oyedepos-stickers-on.html

"I am the son of Bishop David Oyedepo Satan Keep Off!" Now it is no longer I am the Child of God! We worship OUR "Men/Women of God" Its it okay? (What do I KNOW )
Are you surprised ? Whenever I hear Worshipers screaming in the name of the God of So and So, or such and such, it grieves my spirit, I have heard that several times that i had to take my Bible and leave the Church immediately sometimes, it is so annoying that every Prayer seems to get a signature of the idolized Human god before the mention of the Name JESUS. we seems to have come to the Climax of deifying men with this stickers Which followers of the Oyedepo Church may have designed (Who Knows) with or without his knowledge. It sure shows the level of ignorance of the definition of IDOLATRY which God condemns You Hear Names Like Daddy GO, Mummy GO, Soon we may have to add SON GO, UNCLE GO, AND SISTER GO. Nigerians and their importation

Both of you are GROSSLY in ERROR because of your CHRONIC SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE (or should I say pride?)

Criticizing a master who has proofs is the second definition of insanity shocked.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
^^^You don dey madt

(1) (Reply)

Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata / Do Atheist Believe Satan Exist? / Any Igbo ''jews'' Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.