Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? (10062 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? / Onila Is My NL Crush.who Is Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by ewoma1989(f): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2012
When i was still much younger i had A̶̲̥̅ crush ...

And its common to all young ones........

§☺ tell me who was your crush while you were much younger?

Or tell me who do you have A̶̲̥̅ crush on presently..

Mine was ursher raymond....
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MMM2(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2012
Mine waz ewoma 1989 till I got what I want from her undecided
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2012
If i mention d persons' name, will u know him?

1 Like

Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Emmy9ite(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2012
M M M: Mine waz ewoma 1989 till I got what I want wanted from her undecided
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Emmy9ite(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2012
I have never had a crush,i only crushed a girl in my room grin grin
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by vivianc(f): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
I had this huge cRush on Michael Jackson........ Watching him perform on stage was the highlight of my day. I would exchange blows with anybody that says anything bad about him. Then when he died I ran away from my house for days cos I felt I was seeing his face everywhere in my house.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mine will certainly be this girl on my street when I was 10. She was the same age and felt the same way about me.
We were close until she died about a year after. I can still smell her hair around me
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by ewoma1989(f): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
@mynd sorry about her death.............
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
If i mention d persons' name, will u know him?
D-explorer! obvious dear! obvious...
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Mine will certainly be this girl on my street when I was 10. She was the same age and felt the same way about me.
We were close until she died about a year after. I can still smell her hair around me
my namesake rite? cry cry
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
Emmy9ite: I have never had a crush,i only crushed a girl in my room grin grin
shattap! u wey dey run tins for asaba wan claim righteous? i laugh in my Indian accent! *Nehinehinehinehi*
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
my namesake rite? cry cry
Get out of my head
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Get out of my head
awwwh...
its ok! all is well...
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
awwwh...
its ok! all is well...
Yeah thanks.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
D-explorer! obvious dear! obvious...
lol....badoo, wott language r u speaking? I cnt undastand.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by cindyrella(f): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
I am presently having a huge crush on a guy in my office.
Whenever he smile,he just takes my breath away. . . . . .
*day dreaming* Can't help it. embarassed
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2012
mine was my pastor's son....during fellowship... embarassed embarassed embarassed

i was like t 'does he feels the same' embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
cindyrella: I am presently having a huge crush on a guy in my office.
Whenever he smile,he just takes my breath away. . . . . .
*day dreaming* Can't help it. embarassed
Hmmmmm
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
~vicky~:
mine was my pastor's son....during fellowship... embarassed embarassed embarassed

i was like t 'does he feels the same' embarassed embarassed embarassed
See dem! church goer wiv missions,liv dat innocent child of adam alone !
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See dem! church goer wiv missions,liv dat innocent child of adam alone !

hahahha.....that was then not now...Badosky cheesy
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Emmy9ite(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
shattap! u wey dey run tins for asaba wan claim righteous? i laugh in my Indian accent! *Nehinehinehinehi*
hahaha.. ID abeg leave alone with my asaba runz,na im sure pass oo.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
~vicky~:

hahahha.....that was then not now...Badosky cheesy
Yeah right.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
*gently walks out of thread*
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
Acidosis: *gently walks out of thread*
Why nah?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
Jeez! Dnt know y some piple find it so hard to undastaand.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by nikkyshyne(f): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
I have always had a crush and still have a crush with this guy in my church. Too bad he's got a girlfriend. They come to church together sometimes. angry
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by free2ryhme: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
ewoma1989: When i was still much younger i had A̶̲̥̅ crush ...

And its common to all young ones........

§☺ tell me who was your crush while you were much younger?

Or tell me who do you have A̶̲̥̅ crush on presently..

Mine was ursher raymond....

yeah becos he not from this part of the world... Y did u mention the young boy down ya street / or @ achl .. make we hear word jor
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
D-explorer
cool
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
AmBeautiful: D-explorer
cool
Badosky, u don hear am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Just Discovered What My Fiancee Has Been Hiding (pics) / What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? / Understanding A High Value Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.