Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy (29919 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Beaf1: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
Is it today that Christians started calling men god? Idol worshippers
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by LesbianBoy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
musKeeto: See as the crook eye resemble wetin tithe don close.. too much money... your fools call themselves your kids.. lmao..
Ur a great crook, Sir. The Lord blessed you abundantly with deceptive wisdom.The word of God has made you fat with tithes, and your generation free from poverty. You've reaped beautifully and wonderfully from the ignorance that pervades the nation. For their breakthroughs, they pay you tithes. For their healings, they attend your conventions. For their education, they have helped you build schools.. glory to the highest...

while they trek, you fly above them with private jets. They will get there one day.. one day all winners will have a private jet of their own.
. ameenn..

you are really a mosquito! lipsrsealed
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by LailaIkeji1: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
Wat bugs me is d fact that sm pple would actually go out n buy these sticckers n proudly display them on their watevers.
its well.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by lightheart(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
From the little I know, most of these stickers are printed by individuals who bank on what would appeal to buyers in order to make great sales.

What I don't know is if the bishop is aware of this and what is or has been his reaction towards it
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Yaya6: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Do not Judge! thats what my Bible said. Religion is in the mind so allow people to do as they wish.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
LesbianBoy:

you are really a mosquito! lipsrsealed
I don't take lesbian boys serious...
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by DrLawson(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
ejifranks: Delusion and Bigotry of the highest order
Hello, plz can u direct me on how to make my own posts instead of clicking "(Quote)" to comment under posts of other people like right now? Thank u
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
ifeness:

whether shiloh or mount sini. You might call it Ibadan or imo state. He is still using his members to make money. I will consider him genuine if he is ready to give up all his money and wealth according to what Jesus said. I wonder how many poor people donate every Sunday...including you the winner's sticker. The guy will soon be richer that Bill Gates sad

Oh! is that your fear? OMG! If you think you know how he made his BILLIONS why not venture into the same thing?
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by danjohn: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
I wanted to say that this is a new low for Oyedepo; however, I remembered that he is the same man who physically assaulted a defenseless young girl in public and then bragged about it shamelessly.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
kunletiwoo: Always and will forever be a Winner no matter the critics!

He needs people like you to be his soldiers which you are clearly doing. Why wont you forever be a winner? Actually a winner of nothing and empty anointing you queue at the church for every Sunday. And yet you kids cant go to his schools for free. Just like Yahweh,he is draining his memebers of all their money grin
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by onlineadejoh(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
Son of God rather cos no man can protect a fellow man from satan. Even our Lord Jesus Christ said in the bible "My meat is to do the will of my father who sent me."
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Jackie26: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
nne3870:

says who? Its an official sticker and its sold at every winners church. Pastor don turn god, ppl ar nolonger identifyin themslves as God's children bt as 'son's of bishop' Idolatory in d highest order..... Smh
if you are a winner u will know that this is not an official sticker. You dont have to tell lies.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
kunletiwoo: Oh! is that your fear? OMG! If you think you know how he made his BILLIONS why not venture into the same thing?

I am encouraged by people like you grin I hope i get members like you i can put my foot on and wont say shit
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by delords2: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
nne3870:

says who? Its an official sticker and its sold at every winners church. Pastor don turn god, ppl ar nolonger identifyin themslves as God's children bt as 'son's of bishop' Idolatory in d highest order..... Smh
Better. Because he's someone I respect. And if this goes public he should condemn it openly cos this can amount to blasphemy.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by DrLawson(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
ifeness:

He needs people like you to be his soldiers which you are clearly doing. Why wont you forever be a winner? Actually a winner of nothing and empty anointing you queue at the church for every Sunday. And yet you kids cant go to his schools for free. Just like Yahweh,he is draining his memebers of all their money grin

Hello, plz can u direct me on how to make my own posts instead of clicking "(Quote)" to comment under posts of other people like right now? Thank u
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by DrugDoc: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
So many prophets, miracles, overseers yet none can predict exactly where the next Boko Haram bomb is planted now, they need police and human beings as their bodyguards, they and their followers consume medicines, clothes, electronics made by pagans in China, India etc. They call our gods and deities evil but can't explain why Jesus would order the death of babies and defenceles women in 1Samuel 15:3.The African is finished. They might as well worship Oyedepo, Oyakilome and TB Joshua. What a foolish, sick people we are.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
kunletiwoo:
Don't get it wrong bro! Cos the bible say's
"To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the [i]s[/i]pirits of just men made perfect
Hebrews 12:22-24
Note: It's not all about the personality of the man of God, but his [b]s[/b]pirit which is beneath God's own [b]S[/b]pirit is what people make reference to.
Broda u are right.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
ifeness:

Thank you smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by ANYPEN(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
Eh! Not son of God again! When will all these madness stop in this country!

Am sure if that person sees the pastor face to face, he'll faint because all his senses will make him feel he's seeing a supernatural being----- a God & this is a man that eats, drink, mess, shit, pee, fight, makes friends & have s*ex with his wife @ night.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by digospel2: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
I am not against one getting connected with the covenant of a commission,honouring the servant of God or believing in the LORD and His prophet. A deeper interpretation of the sticker is the likelyhood of young believers worshipping the creature than the creator or giving glory to men instead of God. oh God, have mercy.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
Yaya6: Do not Judge! thats what my Bible said. Religion is in the mind so allow people to do as they wish.
your believe has caused u serious dementia. SMH
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Babycake(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
Whats_wrong_being_the_Son_of_the_Richest_Pastor_in_Afrika?
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
David Oyedepo & Chris Oyhaks etc are to this generation what Jesus Christ & Mohammed etc were to the neanderthals of their time. These men and their teachings represent evangelisms of neo-Judaism dogma. Truth is sacrificed on the alter of riches and quest for self-glorification.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by bid4rich(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
stepo707: How many prophets is God speaking to now in Nigeria alone? undecided

Ask God by yourself

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
Yaya6: Do not Judge! thats what my Bible said. Religion is in the mind so allow people to do as they wish.

Your bible right? Yes it was written for people like you....ride on!!!!!
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by logo77: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by logo77: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dr. Lawson:

@Dr. Lawson, scroll down to the end of page and click on (Reply). Then make you comments and click on "Submit" botton. Cheers
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by DaWhiz: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
The Bible says "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, not Sons of His Pastors/Prophets. I totally don't buy this.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
[size=14pt]Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.[/size] cheesy
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by gegee(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
na pastor dey protect person abi na God
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Demdem(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
Billyonaire: David Oyedepo & Chris Oyhaks etc are to this generation what Jesus Christ & Mohammed etc were to the neanderthals of their time. These men and their teachings represent evangelisms of neo-Judaism dogma. Truth is sacrificed on the alter of riches and quest for self-glorification.

here we go again. am off from this thread
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Jackie26: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
ifeness:

You are very wrong! My neighbour a deacon in winners left his Job to start business but struggling financially because things are yet to fall into place. Guess what, his son is in Landmark University on scholarship because he cannot pay his tuition. So all these stories about the bishop enriching himself with tithes are rubbish. Tell me what tithe can this man pay? There are many more benefiting from the church. Its pathetic that you guys hear a bad comment by one person and run with it but ignore the good ones. No winner's member will complain because they know their gain in hearing the undiluted truth of God's word and have thousands of testimonies. So i know all the negative comments here are from non-winners who dont bother to verify what they hear. How childish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Superstition, The Bane Of The Nigerian Mind / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gave Youths N3 Million (Photos) / Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.