Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy (29891 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by hassey(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
Brand_new: I'm proud to be the son of the richest pastor in Nigeria. grin grin
Na waooo not even d son of God or jesus christ.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Willzkid(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
Demdem:

Good explanation but am arent convinced. Above all, oyedepo (with due respect grin) is still a man. I dont know about u but i desire more to be a son/child of God.
you could start by according your president more respect even when you dont agree with his style and policies (like me)..God demands it, and habitually calling your nation's leader a "clueless retardeen" doesn't cut it for an (aspiring) son of God
No offences, pls
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Acidosis(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
It doesn't look real
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by logo77: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
I won't even use this sticker if I were to be given for free.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Afam4eva(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
What is Christianity turning into for Christ sake. This is Human worshiping. Though we don't know who printed those fliers as it may not be an official one from the church.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
Jackie_25: You are very wrong! My neighbour a deacon in winners left his Job to start business but struggling financially because things are yet to fall into place. Guess what, his son is in Landmark University on scholarship because he cannot pay his tuition. So all these stories about the bishop enriching himself with tithes are rubbish. Tell me what tithe can this man pay? There are many more benefiting from the church. Its pathetic that you guys hear a bad comment by one person and run with it but ignore the good ones. No winner's member will complain because they know their gain in hearing the undiluted truth of God's word and have thousands of testimonies. So i know all the negative comments here are from non-winners who dont bother to verify what they hear. How childish!

He his robbing peter to pay Paul just a method of keeping his business flowing. Where did he get his money in the first place. All the money should belong to the association or church as you may call it and not him. Its like being a president of a country and thinking you did anything special when you give money to the state. You all should benefit from the money and not him buying private jets. The money belongs to all the members and not only the pastors. After all your sky God doesn't spend the money.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by DICKtator: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dr. Lawson:
Hello everyone... I am new here...plz could anyone tell me how to write my own post @ Nairaland instead of clicking "(Quote)" under d post of another individual?

How did you type the above?
*hugs transformer*
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2012
DICKtator:

How did you type the above?
*hugs transformer*
*drags DICKhead from transformer, and shouts in his ear* he's asking for info regarding how he can post without quoting someone else.. *throws DICKhead back on transformer*

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Demdem(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
Willzkid:
you could start by according your president more respect even when you dont agree with his style and policies (like me)..God demands it, and habitually calling your nation's leader a "clueless retardeen" doesn't cut it for an (aspiring) son of God
No offences, pls

I will not respect a leader that cares less about me or the citizenry.
I will not respect a leader that has the list of evil boko sponsors with him and yet refused to act on it therby allowing them to continue to bomb the innocent.
I will not respect a leader that sees Evil boko as his brothers and sisters.
I will not respect a leader who surrounds himself with liars, subsidy thieves, killers and murderers etc

Instead i see such leader like Pharaoh of hold tormenting the lord's people. The best prayer is like the prayer of old which is God in his infinite mercy should speedily and suddenly cut off such a leader.

I know u dont understand why this is so. only those who may have lost loved ones to these blood-suckers knowing fully well that there is a leader that is being paid to ensure security of lives and properties who isnt doing what is expected of him.

Good Riddance.

I respect ur opinion, so u respect mine cool
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by BusHouse(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dr. Lawson:
Hello everyone... I am new here...plz could anyone tell me how to write my own post @ Nairaland instead of clicking "(Quote)" under d post of another individual?
Click the "REPLY" botton @ the top or bottom of the tread, then type & submit. That's all.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by oubi: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
The MODs that put dis on the front page are really MOSQUE-e-tos
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
kunletiwoo: That's a Fact!. Cos He's a prophet sent to this generation.

You are dilusional. Oyedepo is not different from any other soul. Nigerians seem to worship man instaed of God.He his ordinary human being like me and you. Some of you just describe Oyedepo and the likes as Jesus or something. Wake up!

Have you read Jeremiah 14:14
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Witi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
Heresy angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Jackie26: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
ifeness:

He his robbing peter to pay Paul just a method of keeping his business flowing. Where did he get his money in the first place. All the money should belong to the association or church as you may call it and not him. Its like being a president of a country and thinking you did anything special when you give money to the state. You all should benefit from the money and not him buying private jets. The money belongs to all the members and not only the pastors. After all your sky God doesn't spend the money.
The money belongs to the church and is well managed. The church finacial council decides what to do with what amount after budget is drawn each year.If the church council sees a need for a private Jet, they have the support of the church to go ahead. Same with new churches or schorlarships. And nobody is robbing anyone. People give willing and are blessed.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
Me tink dat most haters/critics are either ignorant or jealous.if some1 decides 2 b his spiritual son let him be.afterall if he was a 'nobody' dis sticker wld not be a controversy.i'm not a winner but i knw one day haters/critics mus hv sth 2 complain abt. dey jus dn't matter...
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
Don't you realize that the pleasure you feel in criticizing robs you from being moved by beautiful things? Smh...
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by PosCaricature: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
What about those members who are older than Bishop David Oyedepo in age, they should also see themselves as his sons & address him as their father or what?
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by animari(f): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dr. Lawson:
scroll down untill uou see reply- click and wait for message to come up then type your comment-scroll down and click on submit
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
Jeremiah 14:14

New International Version (©1984)
Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

New Living Translation (©2007)
Then the LORD said, "These prophets are telling lies in my name. I did not send them or tell them to speak. I did not give them any messages. They prophesy of visions and revelations they have never seen or heard. They speak foolishness made up in their own lying hearts.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
PosCaricature :
What about those members who are older than Bishop David Oyedepo in age, they should also see themselves as his sons & address him as their father or what?
Shallowness! Comparing carnal interpretations with Spiritual interpretations. God have mercy.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Jglad(f): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
Super1759: Last week was pastor chris, now na bishop oyedepo. All these people, people leave men of God alone and get a life
D prob is dat people will always av sumtin 2 say. Only God knws who d true Believers re...
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
Jackie_25: The money belongs to the church and is well managed. The church finacial council decides what to do with what amount after budget is drawn each year.If the church council sees a need for a private Jet, they have the support of the church to go ahead. Same with new churches or schorlarships. And nobody is robbing anyone. People give willing and are blessed.

That is what they all say. Money belongs to the church!In an economic approach, people continue to donate because they believe that the benefits of religious giving outweigh the costs. A reason why some people may donate is because they feel that it makes them better Christians and because they believe that the supernatural being will help them. Now, us Pagans just go for a nature walk. Much cheaper. smiley

Christians have lost their original intent to help the poor, and basically pay for pastors to make them feel good about their eternal salvation, and create country clubs with crosses to support their lifestyles, while maintaining the belief that they are doing the right thing.People are pressured into giving money to the church. The sad part is that God is used as an excuse for people giving money when it's really just to pay for repairs on/in the church, and taxes.

Someone has to pay for those Oyedepo's fleets of jets,isn't it?
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
Despite being omnipotent, God is always a little short on change.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Benito69(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
*sigh* you all seem to forget that when judgement comes, everyone will answer for their own actions. No such thing as group judgement. Shalom!
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by DrugDoc: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
I am pleading with the Christians- I want to be saved, I need to believe. Please explain why Jesus ordered 1 Samuel 15:3. Please was Jesus the God of the Israelites and Europeans just joking in Numbers 31:17? It smells like rape and genocide to me. Well, it is in the Bible, so it must be good! Jesus and Mohammed ways are higher than our ways, we Africans shouldn't read it with fleshly eyes.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
Benito69: *sigh* you all seem to forget that when judgement comes, everyone will answer for their own actions. No such thing as group judgement. Shalom!
Thank you.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Fikzzy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
I rily do not think this is a church-approved sticker. Anybody with a corel draw or Adobe photoshop knowledge can do this. On the flip side, we do not need to worship any man of God, instead we worship the God of all men.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
DrugDoc: I am pleading with the Christians- I want to be saved, I need to believe. Please explain why Jesus ordered 1 Samuel 15:3. Please was Jesus the God of the Israelites and Europeans just joking in Numbers 31:17? It smells like rape and genocide to me. Well, it is in the Bible, so it must be good! Jesus and Mohammed ways are higher than our ways, we Africans shouldn't read it with fleshly eyes.
You are only seeking for UN-necessary attention. "Shallowness in Action!".
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by klerry(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
kunletiwoo:
Don't get it wrong bro! Cos the bible say's

"To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the [i]s[/i]pirits of just men made perfect
Hebrews 12:22-24

Note: It's not all about the personality of the man of God, but his [b]s[/b]pirit which is beneath God's own [b]S[/b]pirit is what people make reference to.

Are u a child of God or the child of a Pastor or Bishop?
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by acawo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
nigerians enjoy critizing dem selves...cn anyone tel hw dis war of words hv helped improve d lives of average nigerians on d street
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
Super1759: Last week was pastor chris, now na bishop oyedepo. All these people, people leave men of God alone and get a life

my brother forget that thing,these people man of god or men of gog.they are all business men.every one in nija na men of god.abi you,you be man of satan?
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by DrugDoc: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
Kunletiwoo, your holy book tells a holy people to kill off the males of a tribe and take their young virgins forcefully, and you ignore it? It orders the killing of suckling babies and I am seeking attention? Well, do I see you heaven bound to the bosom of Abraham, my friend? Are you different from Boko Haram and Osama bin Laden who kill people in the name of God? Are you not sick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen / Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ. / How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.