Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy (29922 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
Don't get it wrong bro! Cos the bible say's

"To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect
Hebrews 12:22-24

Note: It's not all about the personality of the man of God, but his [b]s[/b]pirit which is beneath God's own [b]S[/b]pirit is what people make reference to.

Do you really understand the above?

klerry:

Are u a child of God or the child of a Pastor or Bishop?
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by DrLawson(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
logo77:

@Dr. Lawson, scroll down to the end of page and click on (Reply). Then make you comments and click on "Submit" botton. Cheers

Thank you logo77 - i do appreciate. I have seen that actually but i want to know to start a post/topic on my own. I know how to comment already...
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Abmarshalo(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
My Papa Oyodepo has come under immense criticism from the press at all time. *m a winner and that is not our colour at all in winners. People go the extra mile to dent his image and no matter they try ti bring him, the church will keep growing. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
DrugDoc: Kunletiwoo, your holy book tells a holy people to kill off the males of a tribe and take their young virgins forcefully, and you ignore it? It orders the killing of suckling babies and I am seeking attention? Well, do I see you heaven bound to the bosom of Abraham, my friend? Are you different from Boko Haram and Osama bin Laden who kill people in the name of God? Are you not sick?
There is no mountain anywhere everyman ignorance is his own mountain smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by adoken: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
If i may question reason, once upon a time, the convener of Living Faith was a son of either David or Oyedepo and the father of the said convener was also a son of somebody and the chain goes on an on.
There must be a point along the chain where the said convener's grand parents Worshiped some demons.
Saying "I'm a Son of David Oyedepo" a mortal, simply invokes a tie with his ancestors,and that is why i disagree with such affirmations.
I'd rather that the sticker bears "I'm God's preacher's Son-Bishop Oyedepo"
I think it makes more sense!
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
I'll rather be known as the son of the most high than a mere mortal.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by lorddannie: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
March man:
will that scare satan off the name David or Oyedepo or both wont keep satan off, but Jesus
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by faboben10: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
If u r very gud @ corel draw, u can perfectly make any poster u wish. Trust in no man but God.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by ayGodsdelight(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Pℓε̲̣̣̣̥α̲̅§ε̲̣̣̣ pple shld mind wot d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ say. Take it ot leave it he ℓ̊s a man of Gog
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by andyzoga: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
ebamma: he is trying to say :bring your money unto me all ye gullible nigerians,for i am an anointed man of God
but dat hasn't made u in anyway richer or better than most of d members, u know? U don't need to abuse d persons of d members as u're free not to be one. Guess cheap internet access n social media have given pple like u platform to say all sorts without having a rethink.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
Riches and Honor are direct product of wisdom. cheesy

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by kpolli(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
kunletiwoo: That's a Fact!. Cos He's a prophet sent to this generation.

Your high on something cheap
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
kpolli:

Your high on something cheap
Yes! you are very correct! smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by toye4eva01: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
What a lot of people don't know is that most of these printing jobs are done by people and not the pastors or bishop oyedepo himself. It is done as business for people that want to make money from the members....but at this point I think they have gone to far....
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Chivivian125: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
kunletiwoo: That's a Fact!. Cos He's a prophet sent to this generation.
and so satan shud flee...this is arrant nosense...oooh,im a child of God is now old fashioned,trying to emulate choosen...i seeee....d israelite never prayed even in d name of the greatest prophet rather they say God of abraham,dis or dat...who is bishop oyedepo...in the bible ,d prophet lives an humbled life but today......
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Timijo(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dr. Lawson:
Hello everyone... I am new here...plz could anyone tell me how to write my own post @ Nairaland instead of clicking "(Quote)" under d post of another individual?
Scroll down or up, u wil c a reply button clik it and wait for a response, then type ur own post.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Chivivian125: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
toye4eva01: What a lot of people don't know is that most of these printing jobs are done by people and not the pastors or bishop oyedepo himself. It is done as business for people that want to make money from the members....but at this point I think they have gone to far....
thanks God u too noticed they ve gone far
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
Pay no attention to what the critics say... Remember, a statue has never been set up in honor of a critic! Be wise.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by mapet: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
@Kunletiwo,

when I saw you reply here, then I thought to myself, are you for real.... where you not the same person that just quoted (I dare say, misapplied Hebrews with "Don't get it wrong bro! Cos the bible say's

"To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect

Note: It's not all about the personality of the man of God, but his spirit which is beneath God's own Spirit is what people make reference to.
"
[i][/i]

I wonder how intellectually spiritually lazy you can get to justify something not justifiable. I sincerely hope and pray this sticker is photoshoped or did not officially emmanate from the church. This is sickening.

kunletiwoo: Abi ooo my broda.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Clemzy16(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Can't you guys read the handwriting on the wall. This picture is pure photoshop. It's not a very good thing to criticize someone without any obvious proof that they really did such a thing.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
Clemzy16: Can't you guys read the handwriting on the wall. This picture is pure photoshop. It's not a very good thing to criticize someone without any obvious proof that they really did such a thing.

Have you ever met anybody who said when they were a kid, "I wanna grow up and be a critic"?
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
mapet: @Kunletiwo,

when I saw you reply here, then I thought to myself, are you for real.... where you not the same person that just quoted (I dare say, misapplied Hebrews with "Don't get it wrong bro! Cos the bible say's

Note: It's not all about the personality of the man of God, but his spirit which is beneath God's own Spirit is what people make reference to.
"
[i][/i]

I wonder how intellectually spiritually lazy you can get to justify something not justifiable. I sincerely hope and pray this sticker is photoshoped or did not officially emmanate from the church. This is sickening.

Lovely! More power to you elbow smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by paris10: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
kunletiwoo:
Don't get it wrong bro! Cos the bible say's

"To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the [i]s[/i]pirits of just men made perfect

Note: It's not all about the personality of the man of God, but his [b]s[/b]pirit which is beneath God's own [b]S[/b]pirit is what people make reference to.

This is why Nigeria is still tagged the most corrupt nation on earth. You always find someone covering for those defrauding them with biblical quotes. Nigerians cannot do anything intelligent without abusing the name of God.

More reasons why investors are going back to their countries because Nigerians wouldn't just be professional by been honest without swearing to God. Such a deluded country.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by ANYPEN(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
logo77: If you investigate further; you will find out this is not an official sticker from the ministry.... just someone
trying to make money from sales of this sticker (because he/she knows that people will buy.

No one will want to sell a commodity that hasn't been demanded for. Directly or indirectly, the seller sensed the demand for the sticker! This all started when they start calling their pastors daddy & the wife mummy...... This is the next step! & there will be another step!
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
paris10:

This is why Nigeria is still tagged the most corrupt nation on earth. You always find someone covering for those defrauding them with biblical quotes. Nigerians cannot do anything intelligent without abusing the name of God.

More reasons why investors are going back to their countries because Nigerians wouldn't just be professional by been honest without swearing to God. Such a deluded country.

Where are you from ma brother? Abroard or In-broad? Let's start from there and exermine ourselves.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by ANYPEN(m): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
kunletiwoo: Riches and Honor are direct product of wisdom. cheesy

Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!!
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by archay9: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
Stop talking against men of God especially the Bishop, u are only harming yourself and ur future dont forget what happened to mariam when they were talking about MOses.
Keep quiet who made u judge

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
ANY-PEN :

Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!!
What is WIDSOM?
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by toye4eva01: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
ANY-PEN :

No one will want to sell a commodity that hasn't been demanded for. Directly or indirectly, the seller sensed the demand for the sticker! This all started when they start calling their pastors daddy & the wife mummy...... This is the next step! & there will be another step!

What I want you to know is dat if u use a pen to even write on the nylon of purewater some nigerians will still buy, infact many nigerians will buy so I want yoi to knw dat a lot of people will still buy that sticker dat u av seen.
Take it or leave it
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Mosimosco(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
I fink u guyz are out of ur senses, y are u alwayz condemi dis man. Ve u fogoten d bible verse which say touch nt my anointed and do my prophet no harm u want God to b angry with u... I hate d site becuz u pple codem men God of y cant go and cofront him, in short u pple are hypocrite, may d Lord forgive u, even Jesus himself in d bible they do more dan dat to him not to talk of his servant.....
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by studM(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
so many nairalanders don't really think before they post their unreasonable comments on here,why being quick 2 judge?it is only an unwise man that judges a mater without looking at it critically first,stop spewing senseless comment on a public forum,that banner i can tell you categorically that its not an approved one from the bishop,try and get your fact right nlers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gave Youths N3 Million (Photos) / Superstition, The Bane Of The Nigerian Mind / Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.