Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy (29914 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
Okija_juju: And Jesus be like;

LOL...
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by archay9: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2012
quit hating men of God, dont forget mariam that spoke against moses, he didnr evwn know until he begged God to heal her leprosy.face your own work with God
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by fawole2001yaho: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
May the Lord forgive all Nigerians home and abroad not to continue saving, breeding and bringing curses upon themselves and family. Stop talking about men of God on the internet. We pray and fast in Nigeria(Christian, Muslim, Unbeliever) and Nigeria continue to collapse.People that even have money are living under curse because we dont honour men of God.Many times people talk about men of God as frudulent, occutist and even talk bad about our leaders. We are backward in Nigeria because of thes, America and many asia countries dont pray like Nigeria, but they are making it.No matter the problem they are facing, they always overcome. Men of God always do anointing service for any newly elected president in US. They are progressing everyday, be careful and think before you say something about men of God. Dont raise curse on yourself and children.I have travelled to other part of the world you Nigeria are the one causing problem fpr men of God.Why do you always look for mistake. Why cant you pray, advice and support men of God. Nigeria is most backward africa country because of our attitude towards leaders, not only in church ,but generally. Please stop all this bad attitude.This site are meant for progress of Nigerias but not to intimidate.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by PastorKun(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2012
fawole2001@yaho:
May the Lord forgive all Nigerians home and abroad not to continue saving, breeding and bringing curses upon themselves and family. Stop talking about men of God on the internet. We pray and fast in Nigeria(Christian, Muslim, Unbeliever) and Nigeria continue to collapse.People that even have money are living under curse because we dont honour men of God.Many times people talk about men of God as frudulent, occutist and even talk bad about our leaders. We are backward in Nigeria because of thes, America and many asia countries dont pray like Nigeria, but they are making it.No matter the problem they are facing, they always overcome. Men of God always do anointing service for any newly elected president in US. They are progressing everyday, be careful and think before you say something about men of God. Dont raise curse on yourself and children.I have travelled to other part of the world you Nigeria are the one causing problem fpr men of God.Why do you always look for mistake. Why cant you pray, advice and support men of God. Nigeria is most backward africa country because of our attitude towards leaders, not only in church ,but generally. Please stop all this bad attitude.This site are meant for progress of Nigerias but not to intimidate.

What a load of crap angry
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by sammy329(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isa 42:8
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by muyenmuyen: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
lam very sorry 4 u .you know ur home town is hell fire, so don"t invite somebody else with u . allow those who believe to follow.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by ochigbooyi: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2013
[url][/url]
Jackie_25: you better get your facts right. He does not approve any sticker except the annual ones released during shiloh and the. I am a winner's stickers. People print what they want and people buy what they want. Leave papa out of it!!
who is your papa fool! cry
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by ochigbooyi: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2013
When people talk of oyedapo and all his blasphemy some seemingly blinded and clueless followers would not let people rest here on nairaland all these things being said about him all true,it has even degenerated to the level of some followers calling him daddy,papa and all that.he brainwashes u and u part with money and go in penury while he lives and flies round d world in opulence.when u criticise they said don't judge but they have forgotten that a passage in d bible also qoute that expose all evil men and false prophets.it only God that will punish oyedapo for leading God children astray!

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2014
ifeness: Oyedepo is a good business man-playing with the minds of his members. The rich gets their money from the poor,that is exactly what he is doing!

Do you think? How can Rich get money from poor if the poor has that kind of money, why is he not Rich...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gave Youths N3 Million (Photos) / Akulga Widows Pray For PDP Candidates In Rivers Over Assembly Rerun / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.