Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy (4744 Views)

Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? / Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by ikmoore2(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Hello House,

This story am about to tell you people is a true life situation that is not more than 2 days old.

The Story:

My friend called me on sunday morning to come over to his house with tone of urgency which i responded almost immediately. When i got to his house believing there was an emergency only to be shown an offline massage on "2GO" . My friend told me that his girlfriend left her phone in his house and went to church only for him to login into her 2go and this offline message just came in. The Message read and I quote:

" Hello Honey, I love the way you made love to me the last time and your soft touches, I will like to spend another night with in a grand style"

Out of anger my friend dump the girl and the relationship that sunday when she came back from church. The girlfriend just call my friend few minutes ago that she is pregnant and my friend denied responsibility immediately.

The big question now is who is responsible bearing in mind that (according to my friend) he uses condom during have danger period and adopts withdrawal method (even) when she is on free period...

Please your candid and matured advice is needed NO Insults ( because am confused of what to tell him).

Please keep it coming......
[b][/b]
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by deniyor: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
I wasn't there when it happened. How the f... am i supposed to know who is responsible!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by ikmoore2(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
I only need your view on this issue and not necessarily person who is responsible.... What is ur advice?
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by Saraha1(f): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
It may be because your friend said his longer interestd that was why she claim to be pregnant.
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by ikmoore2(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
^^^ I thought as much
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
- how long have they been dating?
- how sure is he that the message is not referring to something she did BEFORE she started dating him?
- how sure is he that she is even pregnant?

FIRST THING FIRST, your friend should go and buy a pregnancy test and make sure that this woman is really pregnant, and not talking nonsense to get his pity to get back with her (or even marry her, God forbids!!!!!)

SECOND, since she has been fooling around, there is no way to figure out NOW who the father is.....so, if your friend really cares, he should stay close to her but not be involved any longer with this deceitful cheating woman until she gives birth. when she does, have a paternity test to determine who the dada is. if it is your friend then he can stay in this child life and have as much visitation as he wants to, and raise his child in partnership with this cheating lady.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, unless honesty and respect is NOT what you seek from a partner, i see no reason to continue having anything remotely romantic to do with this demon of a lady. she has already shown you the type of breed she is made of, and that should be enough to stay well away from dating such person. if she is no good as a gf, she surely wont be good as a wife (whether she has your baby or not).

ps: if she is in dire need of money during the pregnancy, you can always BORROW her half of whatever money she needs to care for it (until paternity is determined)..... let her sign a contract (with witnesses) that stipulates that if the baby aint yours then she will have to reimburse all the money you spent on that pregnancy, that was not yours. if the baby is yours then all is well with whatever you spent.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by cindyrella(f): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
^well said

Lmfao @ adopts withdrawal method.. grin grin
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
What do people gain from typing Nollywood stories here?
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by ikmoore2(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
)
MRbrownJAY: - how long have they been dating?
- how sure is he that the message is not referring to something she did BEFORE she started dating him?
- how sure is he that she is even pregnant?

FIRST THING FIRST, your friend should go and buy a pregnancy test and make sure that this woman is really pregnant, and not talking nonsense to get his pity to get back with her (or even marry her, God forbids!!!!!)

SECOND, since she has been fooling around, there is no way to figure out NOW who the father is.....so, if your friend really cares, he should stay close to her but not be involved any longer with this deceitful cheating woman until she gives birth. when she does, have a paternity test to determine who the dada is. if it is your friend then he can stay in this child life and have as much visitation as he wants to, and raise his child in partnership with this cheating lady.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, unless honesty and respect is NOT what you seek from a partner, i see no reason to continue having anything remotely romantic to do with this demon of a lady. she has already shown you the type of breed she is made of, and that should be enough to stay well away from dating such person. if she is no good as a gf, she surely wont be good as a wife (whether she has your baby or not).

ps: if she is in dire need of money during the pregnancy, you can always BORROW her half of whatever money she needs to care for it (until paternity is determined)..... let her sign a contract (with witnesses) that stipulates that if the baby aint yours then she will have to reimburse all the money you spent on that pregnancy, that was not yours. if the baby is yours then all is well with whatever you spent.

^^^^^^

The above is the best comment here>...... if i did not get any more comments on this issue, I will just print this and hand it over to my friend ..... Thanks a million man (Mrbrownjay)
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by omega25red(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
poster tell your friend to get some money and take her to the clinic to get a proper test and then decide what to do.

she was obviously cheating but there is no way to know who the father is now until the child is born. If he doesn't want the trouble of being stuck with such a woman he might have to provide more money to do the abortion. After that, end all contact with her.
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by ronkebp(f): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
Shnasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girl knows who impregnated her....it is either her boyfriend or the assistant-boyfriend.
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by Mynd44: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
I am lost
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by 190theclown: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nigerian women are at it again!
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by ikmoore2(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
Interesting!!! I am getting more insight regarding my advice to my friend but will still need more views on this..... thanks all for your comments so far.
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by ayobase(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
cindyrella: ^well said

Lmfao @ adopts withdrawal method.. grin grin

Like if withdrawal is 100% safe!
U said my mind gel...brown said it all!
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by JallowBah(f): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
Both are responsible. If you choose to have sex without a condom, or protection, you can get pregnant. Everybody knows that.

But, make sure she IS pregnant, and take a dna-test when the baby is born if she has been fooling around.
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
when [b]MRbrownJay [/b]speaks, I don't even bother giving advice...........what more is there to say sad
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by timilehing(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
Let her keep it or are u scared of becomin a father? Go for genotype test when d foetus is 3months
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by Mynd44: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2012
Shollypopz: when [b]MRbrownJay [/b]speaks, I don't even bother giving advice...........what more is there to say sad
Someone is enamoured
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Someone is enamoured
wink.....angry angry
Re: Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy by Mynd44: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
wink.....angry angry
Not guilty

(1) (Reply)

Ladies..who Is The Hottest Man In Romance Section? / The Best And Worst Sleeping Releationships For Couples / What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.