Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test (6382 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Test/interview At No 91 Alimosho Road / ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by jidebakre: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2008
hi guyz, exxonmobil is now calling for test. and i am also called too.i think it was the procurement advisor department that called. please o , i need their test format o.
jide
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by manakims: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2008
Pls anybody that knws how the test luks like shud inform us. I also got the msg. Check ur mail the test is jan 16.
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by manakims: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2008
Pls anybody that knws how the test luks like shud inform us. I also got the msg. Check ur mail the test is jan 16.
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by jidebakre: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2008
hi manakims, my test is on d 18th not no d 16th
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Lola4eva(f): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2008
Hi guys. pls what did u apply for and when did u apply. Is it for the trainee accountant position, pls reply.
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by SolaMaths1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2008
I was also called up by email, my test date is Jan 19,
Pls apart from the test format, what chance do i stand if i have not started my NYSC?
I am due to start by feb/march
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by manakims: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2008
Lola,i aplied as an trainee accountant.pls any idea as per d test?
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by manakims: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2008
Lola,i aplied as a trainee accountant.pls any idea as per d test?
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Lola4eva(f): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2008
manakims i also applied for trainee accountant, i just got the mail today, it first invitation that was sent was for procurement advisor, but today exxonmobil sent a corrected version for those who applied for trainee accountant. Anyways im not sure of the test format yet but id definitely find out asap.
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Lasun(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2008
Hello guys,I need some clarifications regarding the specific job roles for the invitee.I applied for Experience Accountant position and my own letter state "recently advertised Accounting position in our Organization".I want to know if those that apllied for the trainee position had the same phrase or they had "trainee Accountannt" stated in their letter of invitation.
I honestly dont fancy myself for a trainee position as I am eminently qualified for the experience position,please let's have your feedback on this.I thank you in anticipation.

Regards
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by manakims: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2008
Lola4eva,if u get d information pls get me informed my no is07030201616.just txt .thanks
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by tonix88: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2008
Hello Landers,
Pls anybody with the test format of exxonmobil shld kindly post for the benefit of those writing their test in Lagos this month.
Thanks
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by RobbieLex: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2008
Hi also got an invitation for the accounting vacacny today , my test date is on the 19th of January, i think the basic format is SHL test, check ww.shl.com for details, its pscychometric testing. I'll find out details from my cousin who wrote the IT test in november and post back tommorow,

Good luck folks
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by jidebakre: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2008
hi everyone,i applied for the two, which means i appied for procurement serivce advisor and trainee accountant. but i was invited for procurement serivce advisor and my test is on the 18th. so whichever one you are invited for, just make sure you make it. wink
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by beewhy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2008
hi guys i was also called for the test and my test dateis 19th january,but the venue sats "to be determined"(TBD). i am in port harcort,cans anyone pls communicate his or her own centers for the procurement advisor vacancy
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Oyin2(f): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2008
hi guys. i also got the mail today. the date was on the 19th, as an account trainee. please robbie lex, what do u mean by test format. i have not been to any test before?
also does anyone know the kind of questions that will be asked?
please help me or us
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by festilla: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2008
please i would like to know the venue and time of the test

thanks
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2008
hello folks,
I GOT THE INVITATION AS WELL. BUT IT'S ON 16TH JAN 2008 FOR THE POSITION OF ACCOUNTANT (ACCORDING TO THE EMAIL)
PLS ANYBODY IN THIS CATEGORY?
CU@DTOP
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by oyerin(f): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2008
Hey guyz.I applied 4 d position of the trainee accountant too,but only got a reference number wich was sent to me on the 15th of dec.Not gotten any invitation to write a test yet.Was anybody sent a reference number too?Somebdy pls reply. sad
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by tommyex(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2008
D reference number is for every1,d invitation is for few,
Good luck though they may still call people,
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by charleyb: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2008
hi beewhy, i actually applied for the two but I got a mail for the service procruitment advisor test on 19th while the venue remains 'TBD' just like ur own. am also in ph, pls if u have any info u can reach me with 08035396264. tanks & best of luck!
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by charleyb: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2008
hi sola, what did u applied for & where is ur venue? u just ve to try ur luck by going for the test. all the best!
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Lasun(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2008
so no one knows the expected format of the aptitude/skill test? abi u guys are just hoarding it? make una share am o,who go pass go pass.Good luck to all of us
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by secret: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2008
hello,pls i am wisdom and i will like to have more inkling regarding this particular opportunity,i am job-starved and i really do want to get hooked,pls.
Thanks. 08085967078
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by arrowman1: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2008
Pls can anyone 4rm d house tell mi how this Exxonmobil's I V is being shared or gotten cos am still expecting mine. It is Ugent
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by paaj: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2008
i think some of u should check ur bulk mail cos mine went into bulkmail. ur invitation mite jst be ther. best of luck. and its not titled mobil.
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by fmbola: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2008
please somebody should tell me how to apply to or is it possible for me to apply for the test without being invited.
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by brit: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2008
hi pple i got a mail on the 11 of jan also from mobil but it not an invitation per say cos it just informed me that they were attaching a form that i have to fill ahead of my test no mention was made of a venue and date and i applied for procuerment service advisor (trainee) last oct. pls i need help cos i am confused. i never got an invitation.
thanks pple
the mail went like this
Attached is an Information Update Form for your completion ahead of
your
test date. Please attach your passport photograph and photocopies of
the
requested documents to this form as advised in the invitation notice
and
bring them along with you to the test venue.

In addition, please note the following;

Only candidates with original and photocopies of the above
documents/items will be attended to
Currently serving Youth Corps Members must bring along their NYSC
ID
card as proof of their participation in the program

Thank you for your interest in Mobil Producing Nigeria

Kind Regards
Aminat Omotosho

(See attached file: Personal Information Update Form.doc)
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by nwajay(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2008
brit,

i have the same issue.

i will go to the place where the test is sheduled to hold and confirm what i should dod from the organisers of the aptitude test.
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Saygboo(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2008
Hi, Lola and others

When did u apply and how?
Want to get connected too

Se u @ topmost level
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by ijeomau: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2008
hi guys, i was equally invited for the test - procurement service advisor, sat 19th jan. can any one help us with the test format ?. thanks
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Oyin2(f): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2008
@brit
i got that too. but they would have sent you a mail inviting you for test, before they send you that one.
i was invited for the test, i got a mail that the venue has been changed for about 3 times or 4 times, then i got this mail that was sent to you.
so i think you should print it out and fill it and get ready for the test.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cadbury/may And Baker/bat Nigeria Vacancies / Lagos Teachers Recruitment Exercise Is A Ruse / Job Scammers On The Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.