Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged (2269 Views)

I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by sitasie(f): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
should I think twice or jst go ahead and yield to his plea? he seriously starving for my love but th fact that he is physically challenged gives me a second thought.
we are both undergraduate students, nothing is so fascinating about him,I only feel pity for him and at times am tempted to give in jst to make him feel good. how do I tell him to back off because I fear pricking his ego.
He's too emotional, at times he cries while narrating how girls hav been so unkind to him.How do I handle this??
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by kokoye(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
Please dont date him out of pity.

If you dont feel anything at all for him, you can still be nice and helpful as a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Rocktation(f): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tell him in anyway, so long he'd finally get the message. You should see physically challenged people when they're angry. Hmmmn. You'll understand that they're infact challenged, in every sense of challenged.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by omega25red(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
like kokoye said, dont date him out of pity because it would ultimately hurt him in the long run. Situations like these has to be handled swiftly. Meaning you have to let him know that you are not interested. Even if he cries or whatever he will get over it. You would be doing more harm to him leading him on.

By the way what is his disability?
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by sitasie(f): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
omega25red: like kokoye said, dont date him out of pity because it would ultimately hurt him in the long run. Situations like these has to be handled swiftly. Meaning you have to let him know that you are not interested. Even if he cries or whatever he will get over it. You would be doing more harm to him leading him on.

By the way what is his disability?
he is single legged
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by LaParisienne(f): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
kokoye: Please dont date him out of pity.

If you dont feel anything at all for him, you can still be nice and helpful as a friend.

Well said
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Odunnu: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
sitasie :
he is single legged
Single legged?! What happened to the other one, accident?
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by donifez(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dont ever marry or date out of pity,The end is always disastrous.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by kokoye(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
I strongly suggest that you keep your distance from him. Your prescence will only make things worse.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
Help him as much as you can but bluntly tell him your not interested so as not to get yourself blamed
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Mynd44: 6:10am On Aug 29, 2012
If you date him outta pity, you are hurting him more
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2012
You have no choice other than to break his heart dear! If you act to his plea, then you causing more harm than good. You can still be friends but nothing more than just friends.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Flygeriana(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
kokoye: Please dont date him out of pity.

NOTHING more, NOTHING less.

Well said, broda!
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Flygeriana(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
Rocktation: You should see physically challenged people when they're angry. Hmmmn. You'll understand that they're infact challenged, in every sense of challenged.
Irrelevant.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
Very irrelevant
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
What makes it irrelevant? That was a very honest pinpointed comment.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by freecocoa(f): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
OP you've read it all.

Btw sexkillz that comment was irrelevant.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
freecocoa: OP you've read it all.

Btw sexkillz that comment was irrelevant.
It wasn't.

Most physically challenged people have short fused tempers. That comment was more like an advice.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by freecocoa(f): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
^An advice in what sense? The only thing i can pick up from that comment is that, people should stay away from physically challenged persons.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Odunnu: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
sexkillz: It wasn't.

Most physically challenged people have short fused tempers. That comment was more like an advice.
Very irrelevant and degrading
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
freecocoa: ^An advice in what sense? The only thing i can pick up from that comment is that, people should stay away from physically challenged persons.
What I gather is that if you can manage a a short tempered person, go ahead. Else, do not pity him and back the hell off. . .
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by freecocoa(f): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
^You are just merely looking for a way to defend her or whatever, the message in that post is very glaring and in no way suggests what you wrote.

Its too clear and arguing about it will be insulting my intelligence. Have a nice day.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Flygeriana(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
sexkillz: What makes it irrelevant? That was a very honest pinpointed comment.
To sexkillz.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Flygeriana(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
sexkillz: That comment was more like an advice.
WTF, dude?!undecided undecided

And Jesus wept! cry
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
freecocoa: ^You are just merely looking for a way to defend her or whatever, the message in that post is very glaring and in no way suggests what you wrote.

Its too clear and arguing about it will be insulting my intelligence. Have a nice day.
There is nothing wrong in advising someone about a common trait of the majority of physically challenged ones.

You wanna deny that most physically challenged ones are short tempered?
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by freecocoa(f): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
" You should see physically challenged people when they're angry. Hmmmn. You'll understand that they're infact challenged, in every sense of challenged"

Sexkillz, What are you even arguing about sef? Did you read this post at all?

This sounds like an advice to you? Saying someone is challenged in every sense of the word challenge is restricted to only temper issues? In short this is an insult to physically challenged individuals, why even generalize?

Let's even assume some physically challenged people have temper issues, so people who aren't physically challenged don't have anger issues too? That statement was just saying that physically disabled people are not able in any other aspect. You can choose to stay here and argue over something crystal clear, i'm glad many people see reasons too.angry
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Acidosis(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
Is He asking for sex or "love"? I don't get the message especially when you used this phrase

"he seriously starving for my love"

&

at times am tempted to give in jst to make him feel good"

You need to come back here and explain. . .
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
freecocoa: " You should see physically challenged people when they're angry. Hmmmn. You'll understand that they're infact challenged, in every sense of challenged"

This sounds like an advice to you? Saying someone is challenged in every sense of the word challenge is restricted to only temper issues? In short this is an insult to physically challenged individuals, why even generalize?

Let's even assume some physically challenged people have temper issues, so people who aren't physically challenged don't have anger issues too? That statement was just saying that physically disabled people are not able in any other aspect. You can choose to stay here and argue over something crystal clear, i'm glad many people see reasons too.angry
Chop kiss *muahhhh*
No argue further Biko!
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
freecocoa: " You should see physically challenged people when they're angry. Hmmmn. You'll understand that they're infact challenged, in every sense of challenged"

You are too predictable. I knew you would come back after saying have a nice day.

If you wrap around the fact that physically challenged ones do truly have a very short temper, you will come to see that comment from a totally new parabolic trajectory. Open your mind.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by freecocoa(f): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Chop kiss *muahhhh*
No argue further Biko!
I hear you mama but mehn paddy i don miss you pass as desert dey miss water sad
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Idowuogbo(f): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
freecocoa: I hear you mama but mehn paddy i don miss you pass as desert dey miss water sad
A bit busy..
Na ur IPad Maga I dey find. wink kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M / She Has Been Pretending All This While. / She Had An Affair With My Landlord..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.