Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (41283 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Finecat(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2008
benik:

@finecat
a little positivity never killed anyone so please go and spread your pessimism elsewhere.

I'm sorry sweetheart if i sound pessimistic about you guys' plights. I was trying to help you guys see that God has higher plans for u guys than a bank job! It also saddens me how these banks treats our graduates. Goodluck fellas and God bless. It will ALRIGHT !!!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by next4life(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2008
Hello inter hopefuls,

Please can anyone give me either the number or the e-mail address of Bruce. Bruce is the originator of this thread. I want to ask him some questions. Thanks a million.You are about to be called for the training.

One love.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by profteedav: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2008
hi fellas,
really dis wait is becoming unbearable especially for those who do not have anything doing at the moment.One thing we really can,t afford not to have now is faith.if not ib plc maybe shell or wherever.we,ve come a long way and i,ll doff mt hat for the originator of these thread cos av really learnt a lot about how anxiety can make people react.
@kemofash au are u doing. believe me EBENEZER is just right at your doorstep only if you don,t despair .i,m quite sure that our today, tomorow and always will be a perfect blend of success ,hapiness and laughter.
grace and peace
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2008
men this is anoda day a brand new day i am really pissed with inter not a word from them shit, they must just feel they can treat us like shit.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by sarobaba: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2008
Kemofash, i agree wt u. These people treat us like shit. I hope they solve their 'so called' problems soon.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2008
yebaririba sambaribobo! really i want to start hearing from pple on this thread other good offers cos you guys all deserve better. tk kia people one love.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2008
I agree that this IBPlc of a thing is getting too long than we anticipated for, but i still have a strong believe that they will definately call us to the TS.

There is a directive that all commercial banks should go on having 500 branches, i mean branch expansion, so lets keep our fingers crossed and be prayerful, cos i believe that my able God will not start what He will not finish.

He started it and has taken me this far, so fellow nairalander lets raise our hopes and disregard postings that will drop hopes.

All the best as God will surely take us there.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Makaay: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2008
@Tofunmmy,
good comment, we will all be called. so let's all keep being hopeful
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2008
At least i ackowledge the fact that Makaay has the same positive spirit as i do. My guy, i dey gbadun you, we all need to be optimistic, because what we post here determines what we want the Lord to do for us.

Still having that strong believe that they will call us, for instance, this is 4 those of us from the Apapa region of 16th january (Test), April (Interview and Medicals), a married lady friend (IBPlc Hopeful) of mine was called last week from the Head Office and several times from the Apapa Region Head giving her the same message that she should bring her marriage certificate, this shows we werent forgotten and she was later told that the calling will be very soon.

This goes to other regions of IBPlc hiopefuls that we shall all be there, so lets keep the hope alive and be positive. I believe this posting will help a long way in easing hopefuls' minds.

We still need to be prayerful, cos God perfects all things for His Precious Ones, which i believe we are all one of them.

Thank you all.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by sarobaba: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2008
Yeah, i've always followed this thread and it's been very exciting. I am also an IBPlc Jan test hopeful. But since then I've always been optimistic about the Training School saga. So i'll advise that we continue to be hopeful disregarding these discouraging postings and we'll get there.
thanks.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2008
Hi Nairalanders, wishing the best as we await the calling of IBPlc to the TS. Wishing you all a nice weekend as we launch into a new week, good news shall we all receive.

Thanks.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Makaay: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2008
@Tofunmmy,
I am not a pastor but i pray that God will grant you your heart desires, u are a positive minded person. keep it up.
@House,
Do u remember what the word says about a double-minded person? I want to implore everyone to be optimistic because your time has not yet arrived does not mean it wouldn't. the race is not to the swift nor to him that willeth, but, u all know the rest.
Wishing everyone the best.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2008
i finally got a manager in intercontinental bank that i gave my name to, to ask HR how far with my case and she said i actually did well that i have no cause for alarm that head office hv told HR to stop all recruitment for now. she further told me that in the next one month they shld start calling again.

,this is wat i have been saying why must i have to know someone to know the true info, y cant they communicate this to us, we just hope 1 month ll be 1 month o! but by then it might be too late for inter!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by elite(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2008
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, I got an sms from IBPLC asking me to report 4 training at Kano TS on monday 14. The msg came shortly after I reported to duty this morning(I teach in a sec school in my area, earning a less than paltry pay just to keep myself busy). As I said earlier, I'm a Kano hopeful, had my test, intavw and meds in kano. I've been waiting 4 this sms since march 17, d day I did my meds.

IBPLC have not 4gotten us, so I urge all hopefuls to be patient, cos the time will surely come.

I also wish to use this medium to thank all landers for their encouragement, support and information.
I WISH US ALL THE BEST IN ALL OUR FUTURE ENDEAVOURS.

GOD BLESS
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by venture08: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
KEMOFASH AND OTHER APRIL HOPEFULS.
UNA NO DEY HEAR WORD?IBPLC is having branch expansion problems and will start calling again once it is resolved.Get busy for goodness sake! and stop whining,You will soon start working for this organization and then we will see how well you will resolve HR issues.
The good news is that,the first batch of april Apapa hopefuls will be called 1st week of August INSHA ALLAHU to resume at UAC. Lets all hope and pray we will be part of it.
Kemofash pls and pls just cheer up and if you are so bored i can get you a teaching position for the remaining weeks.Seriuosly.ONE LOVE!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by richydammy: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2008
Praise God, after the long time break, IBPLC started calling again. Kano pple I am happy to c that they finally called u guy. I was told last week that they ll call to Abj TS ON 14TH of this month but to my greatx surprice, they didnt call any one but SA Almighty God remains Almighty God. He never change, He is God forever. Let look forward to seeing what ll happen nxt week but let me drop something important b4 I leave those that finished TS at ABJ started on 21st of Alpril so the nxt training school might be 21st of July. I wast at the office last week to find out KI LO SELE and I was told very very soon later I meet a girl whom we did interview, Medical in the same day name CHIOMA (already a staff yet to be post after TS at region head office) said the nxt training school is on 14th.

Long life nairaland
Long life Intercontinental Hopeful
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2008
venture08:

KEMOFASH AND OTHER APRIL HOPEFULS.
UNA NO DEY HEAR WORD?IBPLC is having branch expansion problems and will start calling again once it is resolved.Get busy for goodness sake! and stop whining,You will soon start working for this organization and then we will see how well you will resolve HR issues.
The good news is that,the first batch of april Apapa hopefuls will be called 1st week of August INSHA ALLAHU to resume at UAC. Lets all hope and pray we will be part of it.
Kemofash please and please just cheer up and if you are so bored i can get you a teaching position for the remaining weeks.Seriuosly.ONE LOVE!

@ venture 08 i ll like u to know i am very occupied but the truth has to be told if today i start work in ibplc i ll still tell dem (us) that they did not do well and they shld try and correct this thread.

u see the main problem we have in naija and africa at large is dat our so called leaders are surrounded by psychophants and pple that dont tell them the truth if me telling ibplc the truth and i loose my job so be it o! so guy or babe i no dey whine at all o! we need to be told the truth no doubt i have great respect for ibplc and i ll tell anyone for sure is that if i cant work in ibplc i cant work any bank else. i ll also tell u that i believe the bank i have mo to offer the bank(ibplc) than they have to offer me thaats y i chose d bank i am not desperate for a bank jobas i ll tell u that it is only ibplc that i applied to (i.e bank).but i am someone that always yan how i feel no be whine ok
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by olabayode: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2008
do you hear anything from them?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2008
Hi Fellow Nairalanders, hope that you had a wonderful weekend. I am back again this week to wish everyone a better new week. I want to believe and hope that they will call the first batch of Apapa Hopefuls the first week of August, which is just some few weeks away, we all need to exercise more patience, because i know that we cannot spend more than we ve spent waiting before they will call us to the TS.

I pray we shall get there that time and everyone of us with be alive and in good state of health and mind. I have never doubted the integrity of IBPlc, and i always have that stong believe that we will be called since we done the medicals and everything had gone well.

We all need to be optimistic in life, forgetting the IBPlc stuff, cos this is one of the challenges of life, God wiil never start what He will not finish, my able God kept us through the Aptitude Test, Interview and the Medicals, why are we all worried about He has perfected, or do we all think it was our making that we got through the stage? Remembering that a lot of applicants never passed through the Aptitude Test Stage. It is not that i am making fool of them, it is just that i am appreciating and glorifying what the Lord has done in our lives this far.

Lets give Him thanks always and we shall all be happy at the end. I am not a pastor, if you know me personally, i am a very sociable person, but i dont play when it comes to spiritual matters, cos i believe, WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. I want all of us to have this mentality not for the IBPlc thing, but for life generally.

Wishing all the best life has got to offer us, if thou believe, thou shall receive and get there in no distant time.

SO HELP US GOD.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2008
Hi Fellow Nairalanders, hope that you had a wonderful weekend. I am back again this week to wish everyone a better new week. I want to believe and hope that they will call the first batch of Apapa Hopefuls the first week of August, which is just some few weeks away, we all need to exercise more patience, because i know that we cannot spend more than we ve spent waiting before they will call us to the TS.

I pray we shall get there that time and everyone of us with be alive and in good state of health and mind. I have never doubted the integrity of IBPlc, and i always have that stong believe that we will be called since we done the medicals and everything had gone well.

We all need to be optimistic in life, forgetting the IBPlc stuff, cos this is one of the challenges of life, God wiil never start what He will not finish, my able God kept us through the Aptitude Test, Interview and the Medicals, why are we all worried about He has perfected, or do we all think it was our making that we got through the stage? Remembering that a lot of applicants never passed through the Aptitude Test Stage. It is not that i am making fool of them, it is just that i am appreciating and glorifying what the Lord has done in our lives this far.

Lets give Him thanks always and we shall all be happy at the end. I am not a pastor, if you know me personally, i am a very sociable person, but i dont play when it comes to spiritual matters, cos i believe, WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. I want all of us to have this mentality not for the IBPlc thing, but for life generally.

Wishing all the best life has got to offer us, if thou believe, thou shall receive and get there in no distant time.

SO HELP US GOD.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2008
that is it my brova or sis. God help us all.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by dmjoye(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2008
pls is there any way one can really know his/her status apart from this postings that are based on personal thinkings?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2008
believe u will all be called b4 the end of august.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by tankwa: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2008
elite

na only you they call, what about others
you sure say you dey talk truth
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2008
I have been keeping quiet all these while, not bnecos of anything but cos am so sick and stupified with this country*abuja hopeful*i think the whole thing has really been scikening, am so sick and tired of the whle stuff, very very sick, am sure you know what anxiety can cause someone, sickness, imaginations and all that, am sure am not thw onlky one experiencing all these, but i wish it had been better i nevr applied at all, than geting to know this bank, IBplc
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2008
I have been keeping quiet all these while, not becos of anything but cos am so sick and stupified with this country*abuja hopeful*i think the whole thing has really been sickening, am so sick and tired of the whle stuff, very very sick, am sure you know what anxiety can cause someone, sickness, imaginations and all that, am sure am not the only one experiencing all these, but i wish it had been better i never applied at all, than  geting to know this bank, IBplc
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by elite(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2008
Mr tankwa

I'm sure your statement is a product of frustration. If your ears are on ground, you'll know that the Kano TS is in session.

Well, training has been fun so far. 55 were invited and about 40 showed up. On thursday last week more hopefuls were called to fill up vacant spaces. Some resumed yesterday(friday) while others are expected on monday.
The bank intends to train and employ everyone on their waiting list, therefore I urge all of us once again to be patient. The end of the long wait is near.
Once again, patience is a virtue, let us all embrace it.

MR/MISS/MRS TANKWA, BE PATIENT!!! grin

May God bless us all in Jesus name, AMEN
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by sholashef(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2008
Does anybody have info. regarding the training schools that are vacant now. what about the ofada ts? is it still vacant or occupied?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by olabayode: 7:36am On Jul 21, 2008
how far with the others trainning schools
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by femo(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2008
abuja trainin skool is free at the moment so pple keep ur fingers crossed b4 the end of this month anoda set will be called. cheers
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2008
I am being following this thread of IBPlc hopefuls of various regions. This is another new week, lets hang all on God and believing that He will put smiles on our faces and at the end, we shall all have cause to glorify Him.

Lets keep the patience on, i still quite understand that it is not easy, but believe that we cant spend what we ve spent waiting for the call to the TS.

Anyone with the authentic infos on the April Apapa Hopefuls, should please feed me. I need it urgently.

Thank you all.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2008
I heard the bank is in financial trouble and they are presently taking it out on their staff.
How come they are still recruiting?
Anyway,how did you guys go about applying?
I know i didn't see an advert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.