Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (41280 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2008
TO Ave,Tofunmy an the rest,
Loke i said Kano will finish in 3wks time, and Abuja on the 3rd October
Th remaining trainee In kano will be called to Kano and that of Abuja in Abuja.
For Lagos Hopefuls, i think the remaining number can't make a training School so a test was conducted few weeks ago at the Head office, i uess you av 2 wait Tofunmy for them them to finish the interview for them whick i know it wont take more than 3wks from now.
The reason why the remaining people from Abuja are still waiting is Purposely from the Abuja Hr which love to keep the training School busy and Secondly based n heir expansion program because day by day intercontinental Branches is increaing in abuja and they want to retain their people here.
I wish you all the best.
, Bigproject ( , you are as big as You think, 08053050830)
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by benik(f): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2008
well guyz, twas good while it lasted. but am no more an ibplc hopeful, coz am sold out, so happy. am resuming xxxx this month. when i start, there is no turning back. anyhow my pastor said that the only problem il have this week is the problem of choices, the week has just started.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by zainabtope(f): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2008
COULD U PLEASE ALWAYS SEND ME EMAIL ALERT WHENEVER THERE IS JOB POST. PLEASE. MY EMAIL IS zainabtope@yahoo.co.uk. i will be grateful if can help me out. i just join the house. i am a graduate of university of ilorin. i will be very glad if you can help out.
one love
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2008
so this trend still dey? na wa o.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2008
I av good news for all, Abuja training School is being prepared to train 72 awaiting trainee which i hope is the last batch of the trainee from all the test conducted since last year and this year.
i wish to notify you if you are in lagos to be preparing to come over to Abuja soonest.
From Nov 17th test we av about 24 more people from Abuja and about 30 from Jan 19th test of Unilag in Lagos, the remaining will be from Kano Dec Test that had their interview may. So as soon as the preparation is set if before friday that means you'll be called before friday to resume training on th 15th or 20th October.
Bigproject will be waiting to receive you all, get set cosit is over now.

Bigproject, you are as big as you think, 08053050830
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2008
big project sorry to say this but i guess u should just shut up u have been feeding this trend with false info since april, sorry i dont mean to be rude o!
no one knows wat is up with inter?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by sarobaba: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2008
Yeah, a friend of mine in one of the regional headquarters contacted me today that i should be warming up,that the lagos training school'll be admitting new trainees latest next week.So, to all you guys out there who still have that believe in IB Plc, keep your fingers crossed.I can assure you that we're not forgotten.Meet u in training school.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by shrink98: 4:15am On Oct 27, 2008
@sarobaba.
If your informants are real, then that means something positive will happen this week. pls keep peeps here updated on any new developments.
There is however a different opinion posted on the other thread by @Bigproject. It seems you both have very strong informants. only that the ideas dont seem to agree.
pls feel free to coment on this. Thanks
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hi House why is everyone keeping quiet, i hope all is well oh, i lost my phone and have been wondering if inter has called, well i got another offer of job and am now there, those guys really raised ones hope for nothing, too bad of them, abeg sha if anyone has any info pls reach me on 08035034841 or 01-9548416. was one of the Nov 17th abuja hopeful, Shalom 2 everyone!!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2008
this is the eleventh hour, i wish to inform every awaiting trainee ti lift up holy hands in praying to stand against this managerial decision to suspend training, we do more talking than praying on this site.
if u believe God can do it, kindly use these scriptures to pray Mark 11:23-24,Isa 45:1-2, Eph. 6:10-12,Jam 4:7 Rev 3: 7-.
Resist the Devil and He will flee.
Expect the move of God before the end of this week as u pray this prayer wholeheartedly.
Shallom
Bigproject, you are as big as you think,
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by shrink98: 12:50am On Nov 06, 2008
Hi felow hopefuls.
@bigproject I want to assure you that if no one else is praying , I am.
The only problem I have with your last post is that you did not give enough details.
Eg Is there really a managerial decision to suspend training? If so do you have any idea why and for how long?
I wish you would also say something about the post where you said the training will be in Abuja. What happened to that.
What ever the situation is I am sure hopefuls will Know what they are up against and also what to focus their prayer on.
One thing I know is that though the pain and tears last for the night, joy will surely come in the morning.
God Bless All IB Hopefuls!

bigproject:

I av good news for all, Abuja training School is being prepared to train 72 awaiting trainee which i hope is the last batch of the trainee from all the test conducted since last year and this year.
i wish to notify you if you are in lagos to be preparing to come over to Abuja soonest.
From Nov 17th test we av about 24 more people from Abuja and about 30 from Jan 19th test of Unilag in Lagos, the remaining will be from Kano Dec Test that had their interview may. So as soon as the preparation is set if before friday that means you'll be called before friday to resume training on th 15th or 20th October.
Bigproject will be waiting to receive you all, get set cosit is over now.

Bigproject, you are as big as you think, 08053050830
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by venture08: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2008
Bigproject,pls be a little bit more mature in the way you post info.Your postings are not too acurate and the last one was too vague.If you have something to say say it!None of my people in inter have heard about your so called managerial decision.What exactly are you talking about?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Gayne: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2008
wetin dey happen IBPLC hopefulls? why are we all so quiet?pls keep d spirit. comrades with any info should pls feed the house. d silence is just killing.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Gayne: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2008
fxmike, ur pathetic
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by venture08: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2008
Compliments of the season my people,how una dey?It seems everyone has moved on.I met a HR manager and he told me some funny things that i wouldnt bother to post here but the bottom line is the will still call,so lets keep praying!
Quite a pity we have to wait so long,anyway shit happens,so, left my former job for a new place though,its a parallel movement so no big deal .GOD DEY,CHEERS
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hi House,
I guess by now, everyone should have freed IBplc and their bank, too bad.
Thank God for me, i got a job with a Telco coy. not bad for a start, better than just waiting, they did more harm than good for everyone,
All the best, and wishing everyone God's grace.

Shalom.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by p9: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2008
guys think we should still keep d faith. will get called soon. guess first quarter of 2009.i personally dont think its all over yet!IT WAS JUST A DELAY. beliv with me
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by p9: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2008
venture08, pls what did the HR manager u met told you?can u share it with d house pls?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by afuye(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2008
Any opportunity for AAT/OND holders in Banks employement
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by p9: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2008
guys wots the fate of hopefulls yet to be called 2 training school? any hope for us? pls folks with any info should say. Bigproject pls encourage the house. Do u know anything?pls anybody with any info should help out. any hope still?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by ucan09: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2008
formerly known as venture08
Hello hopefuls!,2008 don waka and as I don venture finish,I wan begin acheive hence ucan09.
@P9
Don't worry just keep your hope alive,they will DEFINITELY call,but,
I wish all IBPLC hopefuls the most prosperous year of their lives so far.ONE LOVE
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by p9: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2008
ucan09, ur d man men!think we should just stay hopeful. ur right.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2008
@ Fellow Nairalanders

Wishing all hopefuls the best of 2009 as we await the call soonest in Christ's name. Amen.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by p9: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2009
guys wetin dey happen? Make una talk now. Someone with infor should pls speakupooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by ucan09: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2009
P9 chill small o!No be one year we don take wait them?Just relax,they are not saying anything new.Trust landers, if anything comes up u will be the first to know.One love!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by p9: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2009
Ucan09, thanks man! wotz ur number, will like to stay in touch with u. u can reach me with 08034206296. one love man.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by HREXEC: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2009
I write to invite resume submissions from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Finance Executive in an ICT company of choice at Lekki Phase 1.
The candiate must
1. Be well versed in the use of at least one accounting software package.
2. Must have at least 3 years working experience.
3. MUST BE AN INTELLIGENT CHARTERED ACCOUNTATNT
4. Must be a dynamic and change oriented.
5. Must have top shelf microsoft office suite skills and not older than 35 years of age.

Please send resumes to hr@wecosysgroup.com or aadegboye@wecosysgroup.com
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by HREXEC: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2009
I write to invite resume submissions from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Internal Audit Officer in an ICT company of choice at Lekki Phase 1.
The candiate must
1. A knowledge at least one accounting software package will be of added advantage.
2. Must have at least 6 months working experience.
3. MUST BE A STUDENT MEMBER OF ICAN
4. Must be a dynamic and change oriented.
5. Must have a good knowledge of microsoft office suite skills and not older than 35 years of age.

Please send resumes to hr@wecosysgroup.com or aadegboye@wecosysgroup.com
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by finekoko(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2009
found this site that helps you get available jobs from reputable companies from nigeria, http://www.cvdatabank.com
all u have to do is log in an fill in ur cv in an online format, and then u get an alert anytime a company post jobs on the site, and this companies do so because they have individual accounts in the site as well
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2009
I quite sympathize with you all. I was once a hopeful from the Nov. 17 '07 batch that wrote their test at AIRFORCE sec. Sch. Ikeja, i did my medics FEB. 8th '08 and subsequently resumed training in May 19th after I have lost all hope. I finally signed my offer letter on July 24th. Guys be patient and prayerful because IBPLC has no optioo than to call you.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2009
Uts has not easy for those that are still yet to be called, i mean those that had their test in January 2008 and Medicals in April, 2008. I pray God favour us soonest, cos it is stressful and sad waiting all this while.

God help us and answer our prayers this month of 2009.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by hamabra(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ALL,
Please my guys, my case is quite different, i was called for training but could not make it to the training school in ABUJA last April 08, but mail the HR in Lagos that i will not make it for that batch, that i should be schedule for the next batch but till now i have not heard from them.Please have any training school taking place since April 08 in ABUJA.Please kindly help with advice on what to do now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 / Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.