Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (41287 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 07, 2008
I'm a lagos hopeful, I'm yet to be contacted. What could be responsible?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by pappycus: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2008
@ kommy dont stress yourself madam u are not the only one not contacted from lagos, just let things be and keep praying, our destiny is in Gods hands
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by asaajuomo1(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2008
@pappycus
Did you write your test in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by pappycus: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2008
@ asaaju omo
Lagos
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2008
I have not been contacted. I did mine in lagos. I have forgotten about them to move on with my life.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by asaajuomo1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2008
@guyman
They have only contacted Jos regions. We still hope to hear from them.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2008
@aasaju omo. Nope! They have called lagos too. God dey sha. We all mustn't work in a bank.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2008
guyman2 don't be negative, we'll all be called. IBPLC has got more than one training school.

peep this: the training will last for 10 weeks! now that's some crazy sh*t.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2008
Is there any other lagos hopeful not invited? I'm getting increasingly worried. I want to know if there is already a another batch in training school.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by asaajuomo1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2008
@guyman
Always be positive and put your hope in God's hand. I believe they will still call us.

Has anybody from Abuja region been contacted?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bruce(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2008
Hello House,

For those that are asking, the invitation came via an sms and was later followed by a call from someone @ the HR. Training is to commence on Monday the 10th @ the UAC training Centre, Apapa and will last for 10weeks (2months + 2weeks)

For those also invited, Congratulations to all of you!!! cheesy

For those yet to be invited, be patience, prayerful and above all get busy. I wish to say here once again that because of the long list of people waiting that have completed their medicals from all the various zones, there are chances that some will not be called until about 4months or more from now. I dont wish anybody that anyway, but that is the simple truth.
Why am I saying this? So that anybody who did not hear from them now should not just sit at home waiting for them. Go out, look for something doing, no matter how small, while awaiting your invitation. Because from all indication, this invited batch will finish by the grace of God in May. But a new batch will be invited probably in the 1st week of April to replace those that started on the 21st of January and will finish from the Centre @ Bode Thomas Street. This is because training for each batch last up to 3months. Except, if those @ the Ikeja training school finishes in between or a new training school is established. Am saying this base on facts and experience, and not to scare anyone but to enable u face the unexpected when it comes. Otherwise frustration go wan kill U for house waiting and doing nothing. Wishing U a fruitful expectation!!!

NOW, MY DILEMMA:
I got another offer from SKYE about 2weeks ago while waiting for INTER. I will not have to go for training in Skye ( for reasons I will not want to disclose) but will do that in Inter. I am expected to report to both Banks on Monday (the 10th) morning: For Skye to collect my deployment letter and proceed to resume work; while for Inter to collect my offer letter and resume training.

Pay for both Banks is not the issue here, but job stability(security), career development (advancement) and conditions of work. Which of these 2 Banks does the house advise me to go for? Pls advise wisely for this is very crutial to me.

For those yet to get a job, do not faint for your miracle is on the way. Keep the fire burning and don't ever give up.

Thanks and One Love!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ bruce. Can u send ur number to me so I Call u and make some enquiry pls. My no. Is 08026632467. Better still, you can flash me. i will inturn call you back.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by richydammy: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2008
we are all expecting their call from abuja zone. uptill now nobody has been contacted from abuja. my prayer is that they will call us on monday IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. we will not be left out from this march training school by God's grace. I say a big congrat to all that had received their called may the good lord be with u all.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by acampahr: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2008
Richy , Amen 2 ur prayer
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by pewekac: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2008
bruce you're the man. i hail oh! we're too small to advice you, you know what you want, GO for it! but do you by any chance know the criteria used to select those that are to start training on Monday?

anyway guys you've heard what he said. it's now over to us to use our time wisely. heard another training school batch will start on the 17th in ofada (ogun state abi?). let's stay prepared and keep our fingaz crossed.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2008
I'm sure you've read this

when you aggregate info it serves a better purpose then when you spread it all over the place and one has to run around putting the pieces together to get an understanding. what I'm saying is that we intercontinental hopefuls would be better off limiting our discussion on our march to join the happy bank to only one thread, this one: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training?. so far it has already reached 3 pages. lets learn from the Nlng Which Way Nlng? and Shell Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation guys whose threads have spawn 108 and 19 pages respectively. na wetin you dey find i dey find. let's have unity people!

yes, we can do it people.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2008
knowing fully well that Nigerians love God and are forever praying and hoping till the kingdom comes, i just want to break this down and say it as it is: all kano hopefuls who are yet to be interviewed or to be called for medicals should just know that considering the amount of people nationwide who are good-to-go training school wise they'll just have to extremely patient. you just might be called for interview/medicals soon but you won't likely be trained until at least late May.

like kanye West in "The Good Life": And she got that ass, I got to look, sorry
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by asaajuomo1(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2008
How are you guys doing at the training centre? Give the house info on your training programmes.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by asaajuomo1(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2008
asaaju omo:

How are you guys doing at the training centre? Give the house info on your training programmes.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by debooooo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2008
Hello intercontinental hopefuls. I ve been trying hard to be part of this forum cos i'm also a hopeful. Thank God finally i did. Nothing dey happen o cos i belif we ll be call before the end of this month.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by nacksonjoe: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2008
Guys there is fire on the mountain,this inter wahala don deal with us.Anyhow sha God dey.Abuja hopefuls i hale una any news yet?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by nacksonjoe: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2008
asaaju omo ,which region u dey?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by asaajuomo1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2008
@nacksonjoe

Abuja Region.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by pewekac: 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2008
you know the center in Apapa where the current batch are presently being trained is not even owned by IBPLC, it's owned by UAC! heard renovation work is going on in "a couple" of their own training schools, plus the rumour that new training centres are awaiting approval means there could be a rash of call ups in some weeks to come.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2008
Inter Trainees, you guys should endeavour to brief us accordingly please. Remember we all were in the same boat. We are somewhat in the dark about the progress of your training. That is the best thing you can do for us at the moment. Thank you.

@ Ebitim

When did you do you interview and medical at Havana? I think you were the one we discussed.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by lamdk5: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2008
hi guys;
i will also like to know when the next training is coming up for intercontinental bank plz e mail me

jimwox2007@yahoo.com or call me on +2348083248359 or +2347033447057

thanks luv you all cool tongue shocked grin
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2008
Pls answer us
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2008
Pls answer us.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by asaajuomo1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2008
guyman2:

Inter Trainees, you guys should endeavour to brief us accordingly please. Remember we all were in the same boat. We are somewhat in the dark about the progress of your training. That is the best thing you can do for us at the moment. Thank you.

I agreed with you. We need information from you guys.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by ebitim(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2008
for guyman i did my medicals on the 11th of feb
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bolalonu: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2008
pls whats the latest info on intercontinental training. anybody with authentic info?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by pewekac: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2008
good news (well for some people) IBPLC sent out sms for 2nd batch training today. one of my guys, a fellow Jos hopeful got one. training to commence 31st March at Bode Thomas Lagos. that's the little i know, with time we should the criteria used for this second batch. our time will come, no lele.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.