Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (41285 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2008
Pewekac. Is this a confirmed gist? Na wa 4 inter ooooooo,
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2008
Pewekac. Is this a confirmed gist? Na wa 4 inter ooooooo,
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by asaajuomo1(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2008
HELP ME THANK GOD O.

I received Intercontinental Bank invitation yesterday around 5:30pm to resume at their training school in Bode Thomas, surulere on March 31st, 2008.

At last, JOY! JOY !! JOY !!!

For other nairalanders, your own will soon come. Stay Positive and have faith in God.

I heard from good source that they are inviting according to performance in the test.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by zeebah: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2008
grin God be praised. I have also been cald.dat was yesterday in d evening.most of us dat did d interview & medical test in Enugu hav been cald. 4 doz that r stil waitin 2 be cald, PLEASE b patient. In His time, He makes ALL things beautiful. IT IS WELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by zeebah: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2008
4got to include that my training centre is @ bode thomas, starting on d 31st of march.we did d test on 18 Nov in Enugu.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by berni(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2008
just be patient.GOD will ansa us all.The God that took u tru the test, the interview and the medicals will do it to completion.they are calling based on ur test perfomance. am one of the hopefuls too
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Neyoyo(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2008
I got my invitation yesterday  grin

Training is at Bode Thomas, Lagos from 31st March 2008. smiley

I wrote my test,  attended my interview and had my medicals all in Ibadan cool

This is  to encourage other hopefuls,you are next in line wink

Praise God with me  kiss
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2008
If the invite is really performance-based, how come I wrote my test in lagos, was 22nd on the pass list, did interview on jan. 29th and medicals on feb. 5th and still yet to be called up? Its enough to make one fret. I rejoice with all the invitees. Our story will soon change.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2008
If the invite is really performance-based, how come I wrote my test in lagos, was 22nd on the pass list, did interview on jan. 29th and medicals on feb. 5th and still yet to be called up? Its enough to make one fret. I rejoice with all the invitees. Our story will soon change.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by pewekac: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2008
congrats guys especially asaaju omo wey be no wan make we hear word before. I'm really happy for you guys. for the rest of us i believe our time will come soon in either Enugu or Kano (there's even possibility of ofada, Abuja and yet another Lagos ). here's some other useful stuff posted in another thread

kj_hova:

New batch for the intercontinental bank ET training has been called. they are resuming on MARCH 31 at the Surulere training center in Lagos.
The next batch will start the programme on or before April 21. the next batch will resume in kano center. This batch will not include any of the Lagos hopefuls. But do not worry as there will be a 4th batch that will be trained in Enugu. this will involve Lagos hopefulls. At any rate, the bank intends to train and employ every one on there waiting list. Like i said sometime ago, the list includes 500 names at the least. GOD BLESS You ALL.
The training at Apapa has been fun, one is begining to really believe that he has finnally join the league of Nigerians who will do things in this planet before we leave.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by debooooo(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2008
what i dont understand is that why cant they leave enugu hopefuls or abuja to train in the states rather than bringing them down to lagos, because from all indications if the next training is in enugu, then we lagos hopeful might be sent down there.Pls any body with that answer should pls tell the house. The idea of using text score to me doesnt make much sense, at least we all passed the test.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by richydammy: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2008
I want to say a big congrat to my pple who have been called to start training school on 31st March. My prayer is that the good LORD who has located u will not leave u, His present will continually be with u all. pls I like to ask that has any other person that did the madicals in abuja been contacted?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by richydammy: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2008
pls help us with good and relevant infor if Abuja trainig centre will see the light of the day and as u do so God will bless u more

God is enough 4 me
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by pewekac: 12:20am On Mar 21, 2008
while all this is going on, behind (or infront of grin) the scenes ex-corps members who served with them are being instructed to ship themselves to Lagos for onward shipping to Ofada for training.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 5:49am On Mar 21, 2008
Can someone please explain why i haven't been called till now. I did test, interview and medicals in lagos. I was within the first 25 in the lagos pass list. I did interview on jan. 29 and meds on feb. 5. I'm so worried.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by tunjilana: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2008
KANO intercontinental hopefuls please let us use the thread (KANO INTERCONTINENTAL INTERVIEW) to enlighten ourselves on happenings overthere.If u av any relevant info pls drop it there while we are all waiting thanks.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by asaajuomo1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2008
@pewekac
It is not my fault. The anxiety was high then. Your own is fast approaching by the Grace of God.

@Neyoyo and Zeebah. Hope to meet at the training on 31 March 2008 by the Grace of God.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bruce(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2008
Congrats to all the invited Fellas.

Those yet to be called, God's time is the best.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL NAIRALANDERS!!!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by pewekac: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2008
just wanted to bring this to the fore again, wetin dey happen?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by berni(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2008
guys just be patient. i believe it is God that determines our fate. just let us keep praying.jos hopefulls how una dey.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by pewekac: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2008
just to inform the house that 3rd Batch (kano) were called today. training starts April 7th.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by rozdan(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2008
Hello guyz,i am new non nairalanders though,but i am among the jos hopefulls.on nbehalf of me and my 5 colleges waiting 4 training,i said kudos 4 the good work of info disseminiation.Let contribute by saying tha actually the branch manager of the same bank in my state capital contacted the north-central HR Boss and he told him that there criteria 4 selection is just randomly so not based on the test performance.And he told him that all those that didi medicals will surely be called.u can also contact the hqtrs HR unit thru 012771103 to find out more about the issue of training.cos i called the voice told me that they call in batches,i ask him whn is the nxt batch call he refuse to diclose.so u may be lucky if u give him a call and he discloe.and whatever is ur findings keep the house poosted please.Moreso,2 d guy that says teh nxt batch of jos hopefuls r going to either kano or abuja 4 their training.is it a fact? or assumption or mere rumour? cos both the batches called 4rm our region or zone (jos) were sned to lagos for training.so how comes our is different.A tit bit guys.{Training pay is huge woahhhh!! Guess how much #-0-,0-0.confuse ha bribe for the missing part.(joke)] Lets be fervent in prayers and i knw the GOOD LORD will make them call us in good time.Goodluck[i][/i]
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bolalonu: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2008
i'm jst wonderin why i avnt been called yet, i did my medical in january in jos. nawa for dis bank o. its taking too long. third batch has been called n i avnt heard anytin,
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by richwilln: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2008
have everybody been called from ibandan center pls,
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by pappycus: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2008
ibplc hopefuls, the strongest man in the world is a man that has nothing to lose,
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by asaajuomo1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2008
My fellow IBPLC hopefuls, always be positive and have faith in God, You will soon be called.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by tunjilana: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2008
Hi bruce wat's up, i av been calleeeeeeeeeeeeed ooooooooooooh,aw is side
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kolaunique(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2008
Any more hope for lagos hopefuls.They ve not called me yet.I ve done my medical.DID my on 6 0f february,2008.I was number forty something on the test list.I AM worried because 3 batches have been called.I am banking on GOD.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ kolaunique. Don't despair, about 70% of LAGOS hopefuls have not been called. We are in the same boat. I was among the first 25 on the pass list and did meds on the 5th of feb. I believe, we would be called soonest.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ kolaunique. Don't despair, about 70% of LAGOS hopefuls have not been called. We are in the same boat. I was among the first 25 on the pass list and did meds on the 5th of feb. I believe, we would be called soonest.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kolaunique(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2008
Hmmmn.70 PERCENT. Na ooooo.Thanks Anyway.God bless u.I am happy.Please tell me anything as event develops.Because I know I am medically fit and strong by grace God.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by rozdan(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2008
hello house any one knws wht % of jos were called 4 r training?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.