Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1235772 members, 1644278 topics. Date: Friday, 18 April 2014 at 11:36 AM

Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos - Ethnic/Racial Politics (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic/Racial Politics / Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos (10584 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Think Ethiopians And Somalis Are Mixed? / Why Do Many Famous Black Men Date White Or Mixed-Race Women? / How Come Mixed Race Girls Are Always Beautiful (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by JallowBah(f): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
africa9:

the inferiority continues.

Dont mind it, he is over-interested in full-breed, half-breed, mongrel and what not. Damn ugly words.
Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by Black Kenichi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
Blond hair is a recessive trait in the human genome. Blond hair mainly turns up in populations that are quite "inbred"!

The Kalash people of Pakistan are known to have very light skinned individuals and even having blond and red hair and blue eyes. This has lead to many people claiming that they are white (western eurasian) but it has been confirmed that they are mostly South Asian and those traits are a result of inbreeding.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people

Here are a few "whitened" Kalash individuals:

^^^^^ She looks very Northern European IMO

^^^^^ Again looks very Northern European IMO

Fascinating huh!
Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by JallowBah(f): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
The last dude could have been Norwegian or Polish.
Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by Black Kenichi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2012
JallowBah: The last dude could have been Norwegian or Polish.
It said Kalash on the photo.
Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by JallowBah(f): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
Black Kenichi:
It said Kalash on the photo.

Thats why I said could havesmiley
Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by PAGAN 9JA(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
Black Kenichi: Blond hair is a recessive trait in the human genome. Blond hair mainly turns up in populations that are quite "inbred"!

The Kalash people of Pakistan are known to have very light skinned individuals and even having blond and red hair and blue eyes. This has lead to many people claiming that they are white (western eurasian) but it has been confirmed that they are mostly South Asian and those traits are a result of inbreeding.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people

Here are a few "whitened" Kalash individuals:

^^^^^ She looks very Northern European IMO

^^^^^ Again looks very Northern European IMO

Fascinating huh!

There the last surviving Pagan peoples of Afghanistan. full-blooded tribespeople, the lot of them. cool
Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by pleep(m): 2:29am On Sep 03, 2012
hmmm inbreeding in that region makes alot of sense. I am sure you all have noticed that every man from like region looks like a clone of the iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by PAGAN 9JA(m): 2:36am On Sep 03, 2012
pleep: hmmm inbreeding in that region makes alot of sense. I am sure you all have noticed that every man from like region looks like a clone of the iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

cmon that is just generalization they look different. undecided

you are just saying based on skin-color. they might say the same to your Somali peoples.
Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by pleep(m): 2:42am On Sep 03, 2012
my Somali peoples? im really sick of hearing that subject on this site undecided

No but seriously... you cant tell me they all don't look remarkably similar.. even that guy above, if he had brown eyes he would look just like all the rest of them.
Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by PAGAN 9JA(m): 2:46am On Sep 03, 2012
pleep: my Somali peoples? im really sick of hearing that word on this site undecided

No but seriously... you cant tell me they all don't look remarkably similar.. even that guy above, if he had brown eyes he would look just like all the rest of them.

i think you need to cleaan your eyes. how is the guy in the 3rd pic similar to the guy in the last pic. they look so different. same goes for the 1st pic. you have very poor observational skills. tongue
Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by pleep(m): 3:35am On Sep 03, 2012
sigh.. its called a generalization. I'm not going to explain how those work
Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by tpia@: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2012
Mister G:

Some do darken but some remain blond when they are older.

Adult melanesians that still have blondish hair.

you're right, actually.

i think it's aborigines whose hair tends to darken when older.

Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by linda_1(f): 2:55am On Sep 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

wow they all look diseased! shocked shocked

btw this one is Native i think.

they don't look diseased, is because the sun! Don't be mean to my people, Disease in cape verde is very very rare grin grin

Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by babsjnr(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
TerryCarr: Sabina Karlsson

that's ginger not blonde
Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by morpheus24: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
I don't see how this is some strange phenomena, since the Out of Africa theory proves this is possible in the first instance.
Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by tpia@: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2012
quarter white (black but mixed race):

most nigerians really do not know what someone with less than 1/2 white blood is supposed to look like.
Re: Mixed Race People White "Black" Featues And Blonde Mulatos by love-no-h8: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
please start by removing this one it's creepy
Those girls are beautiful. You know why? They are God's children. Do you think they decided to be born with all those freckles? No, they did not. You know what a person who is has freckles and person born mentally slow have in common? THEY DIDN'T GET TO DECIDE HOW THEY WOULD LOOK. Would you make fun of someone who was born with mental retardation? You ignorant fool. You are part of the problem; not the solution. You are cancer killing all hope that society can one day no longer judge people based on what's on the outside, but judge them for who they are on the inside.

(0) (1) (Reply)

2011: Igbo Will Assert Electoral Strength In Lagos-uche / I Have To Kill The Ibos - Major Benjamin Adekunle / Chinedu And His Kenyan Wife/ Why Marry A Foreigner To Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.