Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. (7959 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by acidtalk: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2012
LADIES : CLEAR SIGNS TO KNOW HE WON'T MARRY YOY

* You have been dating this man for a few months and he avoids introducing you to his family members and friends as his girlfriend.

* Even though it smell all over him that he is cheating on you with evidences on his text messages, e.mails, and phone chats, he doesn't bother to hide them from you. This shows how much he disrespects you and careless about your emotions.

* The ONLY time he begs you to come around is when he want you to come and warm his bed or prepare food for him. Other times he rejects your visiting under the pretense that he isn't home or is totally busy.

* When he nags on every single step you take or word you utter. The only time he acts nice is when he wants to make love with you or ask you for a favour.

* He doesn't buy gift for you no matter how little but yet you see recharge card he has sent to someone else or receipt of gift items he has purchased for someone.

* He Clearly introduces you as A FRIEND rathan than A GIRLFRIEND to his family, colleagues and friends even though they all keep saying you both together.

* He doesn't trust you enough to leave you in his apartment while he goes out or travels out of town. You will notice he always tells you to accompany him even if he is going two blocks away for a haircut or the pharmacy store. It shows he has no trust for you.

* When you are preparing his meal, he trys to remain at the entrance of the kitchen because he is scared of you pouring love portion into the meal. He will lie he is keeping you company only when you are cooking his meal but will abscond when you are doing the dishes.

* He doesn't deem it fit giving you a special treat once a while even when you always sacrifice your time cleaning his house, Cooking his meals and warming his bed.

* He TOTALLY avoids talking to you about his future plans or troubles. It shows he doesn't see you as being part of his future or someone to comfort him during the time of his troubles.

* His siblings and friends also relate to you as a total stranger or maid even after meeting you over the months. This is a clear sign he has told them how irrelevant you are in his life.

* He TOTALLY avoids meeting one-on-one with your family members and close friends. He doesn't want to get familiar with them so that it wouldn't be difficult to bolt away when he is tire of you.

* He talks and treats you with total disdain especially when he is chatting with another female friend on his phone or laptop.

* The only time he treats you nice is when their are strangers around. Every time both of you are together it is total silence from him or he acts irritated at your every move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by acidtalk: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2012
View the link below to also see -

WHY SOME WOMEN WILL NEVER GET MARRIED

https://www.nairaland.com/1030228/reasons-why-some-women-never
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Mynd44: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2012
Wait. Acid have you not discussed it already?
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by timilehing(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2012
Obvious as it is, do they need to be told? Yet, ladies won't leave because of dis points
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by acidtalk: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44: Wait. Acid have you not discussed it already?

Have I?
Just had an itchy finger before I start office works and decided to scribble this down.
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Mynd44: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2012
How work
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44: How work

lol! grin grin
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Mynd44: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2012
fluid26:

lol! grin grin
Is that funny?
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Is that funny?

Oops! Sounded like sarcasm to me though.
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Mynd44: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2012
It was
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by acidtalk: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44: How work

Work dey oh!
So far no one has pissed me off.so we can say it is going on well.
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Mynd44: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2012
acidtalk:

Work dey oh!
So far no one has pissed me off.so we can say it is going on well.
You sound like a walking time bomb
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2012
This talk is too acidic. Why giving out our secrets to ladies shocked
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by MrWaters: 9:14am On Aug 29, 2012
Una be fool: This talk is too acidic. Why giving out our secrets to ladies shocked
check ur store for more
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by acidtalk: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2012
^^^
No vex but your sister fit dey follow read and she will learn from it.

I can show NONE of the above traits and still know from the onset that I won't marry her.

Her put a lady/man on the guard so them no go plan ahead.
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2012
Tru talk
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by timilehing(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2012
Lolaabokoku: Tru talk
Lola-abokoku ke?
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by acidtalk: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2012
Lolaabokoku: Tru talk

Sorry is Abokoku a real name or some slang? (Just curious)
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by timilehing(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2012
acidtalk:

Sorry is Abokoku a real name or some slang? (Just curious)
mouth word-: relating to Ruth's attitude in the Bible
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by acidtalk: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2012
timilehing: mouth word-: relating to Ruth's attitude in the Bible

Correct me if I am wrong please.
Ruth was a good and God fearing lady right?
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Mynd44: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2012
acidtalk:

Abokoku is a Yoruba term for a girl who is so blinded by love that she would not mind dying for the guy
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2012
acidtalk: LADIES : CLEAR SIGNS TO KNOW HE WON'T MARRY YOY

* You have been dating this man for a few months and he avoids introducing you to his family members and friends as his girlfriend.

* Even though it smell all over him that he is cheating on you with evidences on his text messages, e.mails, and phone chats, he doesn't bother to hide them from you. This shows how much he disrespects you and careless about your emotions.

* The ONLY time he begs you to come around is when he want you to come and warm his bed or prepare food for him. Other times he rejects your visiting under the pretense that he isn't home or is totally busy.

* When he nags on every single step you take or word you utter. The only time he acts nice is when he wants to make love with you or ask you for a favour.

* He doesn't buy gift for you no matter how little but yet you see recharge card he has sent to someone else or receipt of gift items he has purchased for someone.

* He Clearly introduces you as A FRIEND rathan than A GIRLFRIEND to his family, colleagues and friends even though they all keep saying you both together.

* He doesn't trust you enough to leave you in his apartment while he goes out or travels out of town. You will notice he always tells you to accompany him even if he is going two blocks away for a haircut or the pharmacy store. It shows he has no trust for you.

* When you are preparing his meal, he trys to remain at the entrance of the kitchen because he is scared of you pouring love portion into the meal. He will lie he is keeping you company only when you are cooking his meal but will abscond when you are doing the dishes.

* He doesn't deem it fit giving you a special treat once a while even when you always sacrifice your time cleaning his house, Cooking his meals and warming his bed.

* He TOTALLY avoids talking to you about his future plans or troubles. It shows he doesn't see you as being part of his future or someone to comfort him during the time of his troubles.

* His siblings and friends also relate to you as a total stranger or maid even after meeting you over the months. This is a clear sign he has told them how irrelevant you are in his life.

* He TOTALLY avoids meeting one-on-one with your family members and close friends. He doesn't want to get familiar with them so that it wouldn't be difficult to bolt away when he is tire of you.

* He talks and treats you with total disdain especially when he is chatting with another female friend on his phone or laptop.

* The only time he treats you nice is when their are strangers around. Every time both of you are together it is total silence from him or he acts irritated at your every move.

Hmm!

Nice!

But i beg to differ on points one and twelve.

I CANT SMELL the door of a guy's family house, not to think of walking in, in just a few months i meet him.
At least it will take me a year, EXCEPT IN AN EXCEPTIONAL CASE, DETERMINED BY ME TO BE SO!
Am not in a hurry to rush into a guy's family. Not in this day and age of DECEIT. Sorry oh!

Then, i totally avoid taking any guy to my house,to my family, don't want no WAHALA, when heart break comes, i WILL ONLY INTRODUCE A GUY AM GOING TO GET MARRIED TO, TO MY PARENTS& SIBLINGS, otherwise you come to my house& meet my family, as a friend& FRIEND ONLY. But you will be highly respected though cos they hardly ever get to my home.

That's that about points one and twelve.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by timilehing(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Abokoku is a Yoruba term for a girl who is so blinded by love that she would not mind dying for the guy
and that is from which origin?
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Mynd44: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2012
timilehing: and that is from which origin?
Don't know
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by timilehing(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Don't know
Yoruba usually say " Ruth abokoku in reference to her act in Bible
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Mynd44: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
timilehing: Yoruba usually say " Ruth abokoku in reference to her act in Bible
yeah
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by MrWaters: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
acidtalk:

Yes
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
How did we get to Ruth?
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by acidtalk: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44: How did we get to Ruth?

Me sef dey wonder oh!
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by acidtalk: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

Guessed as such. But thought my translation was wrong.

Thanks bro.
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by Mynd44: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
acidtalk:

Guessed as such. But thought my translation was wrong.

Thanks bro.
No prob
Re: Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. by pricelessjewel2(f): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
@acid u r rite joor. Its beta for ladies to ffw dis steps nd do wat is best for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even This Young Man Knows A Big And Attractive Backside When He Sees It (photo) / / MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.