Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Is The Nutritional Benefit Of Eating Kpomo? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Nutritional Benefit Of Eating Kpomo? (7362 Views)

Nutritional Facts About Watermelon / What Is The Nutritional Benefit(s) Of This Dish (picture) / Where should we draw the borderline of eating with Fingers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Nutritional Benefit Of Eating Kpomo? by killuminati(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2012
Pls Nairaland, I want to about this kpomo thing.

I always get attracted whenever I saw a kpomo inna a soup/stew but a friend of mine says it has no nutritional value. And we end up arguing a times.

So I want to know if people only eat it for eating sake or is there anything it adds to the body.

Your contribution will highly be appreciated.
Re: What Is The Nutritional Benefit Of Eating Kpomo? by dorleey(f): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
Someone once told ♏ε̲̣ dt ȋ̝̊̅† supplies fiber to D̶̲̥̅̊ body but dnt how true ȋ̝̊̅† is
Re: What Is The Nutritional Benefit Of Eating Kpomo? by sallyopy(f): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2012
Kpomo is a great source of digestible fiber wc is important for a healithy life.
Re: What Is The Nutritional Benefit Of Eating Kpomo? by killuminati(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2012
sallyopy: Kpomo is a great source of digestible fiber wc is important for a healithy life.
thanks y'all!

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Origin Of Agege Bread / I Miss Nigerian Cakes / 4 Surprising Health Benefits You Can Get From Zobo (hibiscus Drink)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.