Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists - Music Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists (117780 Views)

A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by hwealth(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
kelval: Just early some weeks ago on the 26th of august; SANKELV MEDIA was launched together with the launching of the coulda music entertainment artist in Ikorodu Lagos. Celebrity Scandal was there and gather some tangible info for you.

"Sankelv Media is open to give the Nigerian upcoming artist a helping hand, we are committed to raise the Nigerian upcoming artistes both Home and Abroad." The C.E.O said

Some of the services rendered by Sankelv Media are listed below

*- Video Production(promotion only)
*- Massive artist promotion
*- Massive air(radio/tv & online) promotion for tracks(both audio/video)
*- Invitation/Interview of Artist at Sankelv Fm/Eko Fm in lagos
*- Sponsorship of Events
*- Promo Beat to make composing easier like never before
*- Record Deal
*- Artist Management
*- Event planning
*- Graphix Design i.e Music Cover art
*- And lot more.

To contact sankelv media, call 08136226409 or mail to sankelvmedia@ovi.com or add their representative on 2go(mishkid)

1 Like

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by hwealth(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
I go by the name Michael. This is an opportunity that I have been craving for .
My contact: 08188514927,08168884011.
Lov.myne@facebook.com
Timilehintestimony@yahoo.com
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by doublestar(m): 2:38am On Jan 07, 2014
am an hip pop artist and my stage name is doublestar and aff done like four track you can get it download to here on <thathit.com> just type doublestar and search for it you will see it there to here' but my problem is that am in need of a gud recordlabel to sign me this is my number-08086245010 tankz i will be looking forword to hear form you
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Insuurance(m): 2:35am On Jan 09, 2014
I'm an upcoming artist by name AKA Insurance
DSS (De Super Star). I do play the keyboard, and I
know much about computer engineering, I'm
based in Lagos, but I want to move down to de east
for my masters. I have about 50 tracks yet to be
produced (or maybe I could just set up a mini
studio). People say I sing like Frank Ugochukwu
Edwards.
Here is my number 07062586862 (Whatsapp)
My bb pin: 280764E4
I would love to hear from You. Thanks alot
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by IamPronto(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yo! You can download my song from www.bozza.mobi/pronto , if you are interested call me on 08034312329 or follow me on Twitter@I_amPronto.

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by EbenzClassic: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Songs and Beats for sale
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by EbenzClassic: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Promote ur SONG/MIXTAPE with us now For A Cheaper Price & we would get ur song on 20 websites & Other Promo packages Still Trending HOT!!!
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by EbenzClassic: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Baddest Promo Ever............. Oya Take am.

Mixbanger, tooxclusive, jaguda, notjustok....... Etc and many other Online blogs at cheaper rates

Classicfm, Coolfm, raypower, ekofm.... Nd other radio stations

Callertunez (MTN/GLO/ETISALAT/AIRTEL)
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by lordeyce: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
okay peeps... Here's the deal: y'all maybe knw me by now tho...ff my new twitter account @eycebeatz... Hit me up on bbm: 21e724d9 or whatsapp: 08091563571 (strictly chat!!! No calls). I'll be dropping free beats every week of different genre; U̶̲̥̅̊
knw all that afro-hip hop, highlife, rap, pop...U̶̲̥̅̊
name it... Superb quality mixing and mastering on all U̶̲̥̅̊
я̣̣̥
jobs... Keep it real wif me peeps n U̶̲̥̅̊
won't be disappointed... Am done talking... #beThere...
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by DeeSea: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
For those that wants there music on "tooxclusive" contact me rite now
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by DeeSea: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
For your quality audio/video music production/promotion at an affordable rate,please do contact for details
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by DeeSea: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2014
Mixbanger, tooxclusive, jaguda, notjustok....... Etc and many other Online blog for #100,000naira

Classicfm, Coolfm, raypower, ekofm.... Nd other radio stations for #60,000naira

Callertunez (MTN/GLO/ETISALAT/AIRTEL) #15,000naira per network

That's what we're offering this week. contact for more info
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Kennyel: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2014
You can visit Kenny el @ http://www.kennyelmusic.com to subscribe to his email newsletter and check out some accessories put together for sale. BLOG: http://kennyel..com
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by DeeSea: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2014
New Banging Songs Loading..... Promote Your Songs too with this.

Mixbanger, tooxclusive, jaguda, notjustok....... Etc and many other Online blog for #90,000naira

Callertunez (MTN/GLO/ETISALAT/AIRTEL) #30,000naira per network

That's what we're offering this week. contact for more enquiries
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by DeeSea: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Are You Into.

COMEDY|FASHION|MUSIC|MODELLING|

Or Anything That fall Under Entertainment/entrepreneurship and you want your profile,Event,Interview. To Appear on NIGERIA TRIBUNE NEWS PAPER @ a cheap Cost.....

Take a Step today

Just. Few slot Available

Bless
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by DeeSea: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2014
Promote Your Music Massively Nationwide Through Alaba International Street Mixtapes, Online, Radio Stations, Caller Tunez, Big Shows/Concerts, Club Djs, and Start Getting Offers for Big shows, Marketing deal, Record Label Deal and Endorsement From Big Companies. Don't Allow that good Song Die in your Hands ! »Contact Now, music Audio/video promotion, »For Artist that need Good Management, Good studio For Record With The Best Production, Where to invest, They stand as your consultant here in the market they offer you classic service you can't find else where, they also dedicate quality time and resources to make you the celebrity you want to be ! »Let's Promote Your Songs All Over Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, And Some Other Big Countries. Get Your Music Played On Alaba International Market Street Mixtapes, Non-Stop Mp3, Video Mix, Get Your Music Played Every Where On The Streets, Get Your Music Played On Varios Top Radio Stations, Get Your Music On Various Caller Tunez, Get Your Music Played In Clubs, Big Shows & Concerts. Get Millions Of Online Downloads On Your Music ! »Let Record Labels Know & Hear Your Name/Song. Get The Opportunity 2 Be Signed On Record Labelz. There are still lots of Talents We really Believe in ! Become What U Always Wished 2 be Now With This Golden Opportunity ! »Let's Work For You.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by DeeSea: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2014
Save yourself the risk of getting a wrong PR and promoter..
For we can always get your song/video the best reliable promotion it needs.

1) ONLINE are 2 package.....
A; Without top sites #60,000naira
B; With top sites #200,000naira

2) RADIO (All round) #200,000naira

3) Alaba Dj mixtape #240,000naira

4) All Tv stations #800,000naira (Soundcity, MTV, Nijezee, Hiptv nd others Etc....

Save yourself from wasting money on scammers and fraudulent people today..
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by DeeSea: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2014
Official price list#

#1. Tooxclusive --50,000naira
#2. Notjustok--50,000naira
#3. Lindaikeji--50,000naira
#4. Musicmixng--50,000naira
#5. 360nobs--30,000naira
#6. Irocking-30,000naira

#thats our price list#!!

Thank you#
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by DeeSea: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2014
Dope promo offer.......................

20 promotional sites, 3 radio stations... Played for 3tyms a day for 2months and more. All for #30,000naira

Top promotional sites Mixbanger/tooxclusive/jaguda/notjustok...etc for #70,000naira

Soundcity #150,000naira
Hiptv #100,000naira
Nijezee #100,000naira
MTV #140,000naira

Callertune:
MTN/GLO/AIRTEL/ETISALAT #30,000naira per network

contact now let's get started and working......

This Promo offer lasts till friday 22nd of August
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
DeeSea: Mixbanger, tooxclusive, jaguda, notjustok....... Etc and many other Online blog for #100,000naira

Callertunez (MTN/GLO/ETISALAT/AIRTEL) #15,000naira per network

That's what we're offering this week. Ping 22A09C58 or contact +2348092768976 for more info

n is ds ya affordable fee mr deesea.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Demtwinz(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Cheedo(m): 2:22am On Aug 29, 2014
Hello My name is Chidiebere Okorie knowing as Cheedo i was born and grow in Abia State i'm upcoming artiest base in Lagos State i have 2tracks looking for Record Label and marketer to promote my songs for me

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by KPMusic: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
For your quality music production at an affordable price
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by KPMusic: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
For your quality music production at an affordable price,and to learn music production
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by KPMusic: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
For your quality audio music production,quality video production and all music promotions at affordable prices
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by orbablessing(f): 12:46am On Sep 12, 2014
Am an upcoming actist sunshade,I do igbo rap,dis my latest both audio/video http://topnaijamusic.com/?p=21523,I do dancehall to,I just need a record label to be under or sponsor! My number 08035151112,fan page ,www.facebook/sunshadewill.com!facebook willy williamsr follow on. Twitter @sunshade God bless
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by orbablessing(f): 12:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Am an upcoming actist sunshade,I do igbo rap,and dis my is my latest song both audio/video http://topnaijamusic.com/?p=21523,I do dancehall to,I just need a record label to be under or sponsor! My number 08035151112,fan page ,www.facebook/sunshadewilly.com!facebook willy williams follow on. Twitter @sunshadew God bless
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by orbablessing(f): 12:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Am an upcoming actist sunshade,I do igbo rap,and dis my is my latest song both audio/video http://topnaijamusic.com/?p=21523,I do dancehall to,I just need a record label to be under or sponsor! My number 08035151112,fan page ,www.facebook.com/sunshadewilly facebook willy williams follow on. Twitter @sunshadew God bless
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by KPMusic: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
For your quality music production/promotion at an affordable fee
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by KPMusic: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Become a professional music producer/sound engineer in three months
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by LegendRecords(m): 6:24am On Sep 21, 2014
For quality music productions and promotions,please do contact 09099460012 for more info
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by LegendRecords(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2014
Do u have a Song or Video that you wanna produce/promote and get out there? Contact 09099460012 for enquiries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.