Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists - Music Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists (117811 Views)

A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by stanclef(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hello Good day
I wish to introduce Zonal Koncept Enterainment , we are a music marketing and promotion company ( City People Award 2015 Best marketer .Albums of artiste like Skales, Reminisce, Yemialade, Seyi Shayetc)..

We run Music Promotions on all platforms.

I would like to recommend to you ALABA MIXTAPE PROMOTIONS to help spread your songs on the streets we offer other forms of promotions.. such as Internet promo, Radio, TV… etc

Looking forward to work with you.

Kindly contact the Manager
Stanley #LEGITALABABOY
Bbpin: 2BDE4E06
THANK YOU… Pls Reply

1 Like

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Mcsammy4u(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by ClassicMusic68: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

Da Baddest Promo Ever

Record a song for #7000 and get free access to promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,connection to shows you get paid for just to perform,connection to label for record contract and access to put your song on MTN Music Plus which can fetch you more cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested?

Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE:

Promo ends by 30th of April,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by ClassicMusic68: 8:29am On May 02, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song,connection to shows and direct link to label connect.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

¤ Song Writing

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 7:10pm On May 09, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song,connection to shows and direct link to label connect.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

¤ Song Writing

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by DHITZ(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
24 August 2016
Are you a talented artist that can thrill crowd with your song and performance. Then this opportunity is for you. Dhitz Records is opening a Voice Recording Audition for upcoming artist[s]. The label wishes to sign a male and female artist. Registration attracts a fee. We dnt have any agent, dnt be scammed. If your are interested mail us @ dhitzrecords@gmail.com for more info.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by DHITZ(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
24 August 2016
Are you a talented artist that can thrill crowd with your song and performance. Then this opportunity is for you. Dhitz Records is opening a Voice Recording Audition for upcoming artist[s]. The label wishes to sign a male and female artist. Audition starts on the 20th of Nov. 2016. Registration attracts a fee of #3000. We dnt have any agent, dnt be scammed. If your are interested mail us @ dhitzrecords@gmail.com for more info. Email title should "Voice Recording Audition/Talent Hunt"
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by EbenzMedia9: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000 and you also get hypes on facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on 07032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by elderjayplus(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2016
upcoming artist? Read this https://elderjayplus.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by squeel: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Am squeel recording artiste from jamaica well bad am looking for a manager to sign me to his are her label I have songs an YouTube Google play amazon iTunes ect am an the jet stream riddim with alkaline Sizzla I octane ect produced by studio vibes entertainment am an the sex meter riddim with a song called slow touch with Vybz kartel, tommy lee, gage ect produced by dj sky records link me at 1-876-807-7312 if anyone interested serious people only

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by squeel: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Any producer need to work with me are manager link me up anytime 1-876-807-7312 what's app activate also

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by guru1156(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2016
The hot awaiting track is out hood boys entertainment dishes out these hit track tittle "Modder any beat" produce by livet, staring dat they modder any beat that d see waoo what a talent ...
Download and listen for your self
..https://www.datafilehost.com/d/f707448f

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Austinblake: 1:31am On Jul 24, 2017
olovamp3.com/7da3c
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by tfresh1992(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2018
Am Tfresh an upcoming artist who rap and sing and I gat many 5 track and still in the street working and believing and please were I come from every moment we try to take advantage don't blame please call me on 08107446880
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by visvenirecords: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
TALENTED UPCOMING ARTISTES NEEDED AT UGOBEST GLOBAL MUSIC

We are still on the look for more talented artistes to present to the world.
Please kindly come to our office, there is an opportunity for you;

30, Ayangburen Road, Ojubode BRT Bus Park,
Beside Sweet Sensation, Ikorodu, Lagos.
Tel: 07065724543,08054787312

Wish you well...

Facebook:- Ugobest UBM
Twitter:- @ugobest_music
Instagram:- @ugobestglobalent
Web: www.ugobestglobalentertainment.com
Email: ugobestglobalentertainment@gmail.com

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by MusicHype: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mr kul yet drop another banger this base on day to day lifestyle of the Afrobeats Artist this song is dedicated to the originator of Afro beats Fela

Listen here

https://www.instagram.com/iammrkul/

https://soundcloud.com/officialkul/classic-afrobeats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFXEb_szUgU

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Olaitan0000: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2018
We are here for our upcoming artist with great talent ,we are here to help your career if you are a serious type. Tinny entertainment is here help our young artist for more info you can message our manager on WhatsApp 08157058069
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Oromiyanju(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
i am a new upcoming artist,singer and rapper,am looking for a record label,my facebook username,itzhis stewmie kunlexion,my number 09027966555
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by waxxx: 12:24am On Apr 26, 2020
I am new up coming artist, I'm a singer and a rapper that was gifted and creativity always trying to bring out the best of me in music. here is my contact 08068681186/09027041910 please help me for my career you will never regret
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Donfamouz: 10:49pm On May 17, 2020
I am new upcoming artist,I'm a singer and rapper always try to bring something good out of me
Please help me with my carrier and I will never disappoint you please please please
Here my number and WhatsApp 08074369729
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by JoyousKid(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Am by the name merit yung am A Talented afro pop rapper hip Hop Singer contact me at iboishedrack@gmail.com
Phone Contact 07025473081
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 10, 2020
-
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by kidcash: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by
JohnOd13. halo every one over here i am kidcash pasisi upcoming career youngblood am here looking for a good record label deall, this my countact 0705 967 0563 if you are looking for career music younblood we are here for you. 50/50. coolRe: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by
JohnOd13. halo every one over here i am kidcash pasisi upcoming career youngblood am here looking for a good record label deall, this my countact 0705 967 0563 if you are looking for career music younblood we are here for you. 50/50.

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by McHyPeR: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
#I am a new artiste. I am looking for a hit recording label for my single audio record and music video. Contact me 09155853179 Or 09154081830. You can tweet me on twitter @Mc_artman, You can track me on fb with the username: Hon Chibuzo Artman. For negotiations and talks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.