Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State (4639 Views)

Breaking: Fuel Now #57(Buhari Is Working) / Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now / Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by EteFlexible: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
VEHICLE owners in Imo State are now finding it extremely difficult to procure Petrol in what consumers of premium motor spirit, PMS, called “inexplicable hike in pump price of the petroleum product in the state”. Vanguard investigation revealed that 15 out of the 27 local government areas of the state with exception of the mega stations run by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, other filling stations were either selling above the approved pump price or under-dispensed.

All the filling stations visited, including the major marketers, sold petrol at between N100 and N110 per litre.
Already, prices of essential commodities in the markets have gradually shot up beyond the reach of the ordinary man in the street.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/fuel-now-n110-in-imo/
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by Joeadamu86: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
Na abeg i dey beg now!!! Which kind suffer be dis one again 4rm PMS marketers, abi una one mak person die 4 una hand b4 una go come 2 una senses. Which kind money una der find. All this nonsense una the do one day garri no go gree pass ur mouth again. Now how people go der transport food to ordas and move round? God der watch una well well!!!!!
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by valhendeshawgm(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
I don't get this pms marketers again, what are the really up to? Are the figthing the very customers that put food on ur table or are you fighting Okorocha or GEJ which is ur problem? Stop these wickedness and go back to the regular selling price because @ the end of the we are trying to see how we can push corruption out of our system and ur all fueling it with these inexplicable hike in price 2 wat gain will u benefit 4rm it. These exploitation should stop pls, 4 innocent people are suffering 4 wat der don't know or begain 4!!!
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by hardywaltz(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Tot I was the only one complaining, refused to buy @ Ebere links yesterday for N105 however I bought in PH for N97 naira.
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by bilms(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
smiley
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by bid4rich(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
Oh! It has extended to that side too, the same thing in Benue State here too o even though we know that they are thinking backward. I was full of surprise when i saw it.

This is almighty nonsense I must tell you
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by free2ryhme: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
where esle will they have the effrontery to do such nonsense ... lawless state mscthewwww grin grin
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by sylve11: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
Same in some parts of Delta state. cool
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by Lex1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
Oh! I thought it was only in Abia State. When i was told PMS is N110 in filling stations in my area in Umuahia i refuse to buy. Oil marketers pls na.
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by ziccoit: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
It is even cheap Jo. Sebi you people said you usually got it at average of N200/litre before the subsidy wahala, that the proposed price was even cheap. That you would never have a feeling. God don catch una. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by Maxdiamond(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
May God help us.Amen
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by Donsammi(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
thatz true ..am in urji area ..petrol qoes for N105
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by gigz31: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
Imo is working
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by Rapmoney(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
Na so so complain we dey complain?
even if dem carry fuel go 700 naira,
we go still buy!
Where are the youths?
They are concerned about getting one little
favour or the other...dem wan drive Camry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by miteolu(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
[size=13pt]IMO is 3 letters word so 3 digits should be their correct Fuel price [/size]

I = 1
M = 1
O = 0

grin grin
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by gbadexy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
I got this on my phone yesterday;
1. Crude Oil production/day - 2.5M barrels
2. Current Price = $113/barrel
3. Daily Sales = 2.5M x 113 = $282.5million
4. Monthly Sales = 282.5M x 30days = $8.45 billion. Budget for 2012 = 4.5trillion naira.
Now d question is: Where is d surplus going?!
Analysis by Femi Falana (Lagos lawyer/Activist on Channels Tv).
PLS USE UR FREE SMS TO PASS ON THIS ENLIGHTENMENT ON TO OTHER NIGERIANS, 4 US 2 FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM.

Even with all appropriate deductions and allowance for drop in sales/ production, there would still be surplus. I don't see the continued reason to be buying fuel for N97. Its not too low even if we buy it for N30.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by ebamma(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
instead of rochas okorocha to find a way to correct this anomaly he is trying to force traditional rulers to speak igbo language
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by sureboykris(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
Its horrible. We in benue ve been buying at 110. Imagine spending over 20k every month on PMS for A̶̲̥̅ private vehicle
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by Ess: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
In the north na beg pump attendants dey beg customers to come buy at N97! Small thing they go dey say our oil...oya chop am! tongue
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by gidson12(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
ebamma: instead of rochas okorocha to find a way to correct this anomaly he is trying to force traditional rulers to speak igbo language
i pray this adds value to your life.......oya keep walking the path of stu.pidity maybe one day help would come

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
ziccoit: It is even cheap Jo. Sebi you people said you usually got it at average of N200/litre before the subsidy wahala, that the proposed price was even cheap. That you would never have a feeling. God don catch una. grin
come post ume don come out since. Abeg do enter school make you for get sense in current affairs jambito.
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by gbanikiti(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
ebamma: instead of rochas okorocha to find a way to correct this anomaly he is trying to force traditional rulers to speak igbo language
shebi you don beleful with garri? I no longer read your comments talking about the price of garri. You have now transfered your garri wahala to other nairalanders who now sing it as an anthem.go get a life bro!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by alaoeri: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
Fresh Air make una enjoy while its last. grin
Re: Fuel Now N110 Per-Litre In Imo State by free2ryhme: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
@Amya so you dey swallow pipe .. aboki own for that matter .. you are diseased

(1) (2) (Reply)

How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria / How Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano Today / Revealed: Majority Of Those Who Returned Looted Money Are APC – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.