Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? (9909 Views)

How Often Do You Change Your Ringtone And Why? / Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone? / ~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by IYANGBALI: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
mr jangola:

idiat dem force u join naiaraland, if u know like wats goin on . U betta waka
you are a dunce,fools like you make this place to stink. Oponu ode
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by oses4u(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
One more night by Phil Collins. Especially good 4 lovers
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by EmmaUG: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
lay back by rick rose and roben
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Hoii(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
O f'eshe lu, Ayakata.. By Fela. Heads turn wen my fone rings

1 Like

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Willzkid(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Always pray for you- Nosa Omoregie
Kabiyo-osi- Samsong
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
The Gulder Ultimate Search theme song.
I like the xylophone effect. very muuuuuaaaaah
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by BasseyJ(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
One yeye china dj mix noise so gringrin it is very loud

1 Like

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Spirit by blackberry. No strength/time to change it that's why i keep using it.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by nbright: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Alleluyah by Onyeka Onwenu.... Just Love the song.. will soon chage it to turn around by the vogue... heard the song on final destination 3
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by oses4u(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sexual healing by Mavin Gay. Heals my sexual urge
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by ajasa4link: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
Voice of the street- olamide.... I just love dat song,especially the starting.. Ta lo'n sun eba n ji, ilekun ye ba'n shi.. Awon eleyi 'n je rap lenu lati bi lo de bauchi
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by bigx(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
Voltron, defender of the Universe Theme song.. Reminds me of younger days.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by djkaneo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Na Flash we dey Flash by Timi Dakolo. The song is simply tight and funny, it's a reminder of when GSM was kicking off(2004/2005). Then, I'd spend 3k everyday just to be able to open wapsites and download one or two java games on my SonyEricsson K700i!!!

On my BB it is "Chicks dig giant robots" MegasXLR theme song.

1 Like

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
♫♫♫
Mo lowo, mo lowo, mo lowo no ni,
Mo lowo, mo lowo, mo lowo no ni, oh oh,
Baba God, noni oh oh.
♫♫♫

Had the ringtone for about a year. I love this song die, I don't even know the full meaning grin.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by ebucha: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
. ..
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Castle walls T.I ft Christina

1 Like

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by mrjangola(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
IYA NGBALI: you are a dunce,fools like you make this place to stink. Oponu ode

i know say, yab dey pain u like dis. He time u open ya mouth d whole area stinks like a septic tank(soakaway, salanga) is being evacuated.

Rotfl. grin
IYA NGBALI: you are a dunce,fools like you make this place to stink. Oponu ode

i know say, yab dey pain u like dis. He time u open ya mouth d whole area stinks like a septic tank(soakaway, salanga) is being evacuated.

Rotfl.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by dyabman(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
First ringtone is LL cool J -hush
Second ringtone is Neyo-beautiful monster..
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by dazzler2001: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
General: Return to Innocence - Enigma

When wifey calls: Man Down - Rihanna

Message tone: Beat it - Micheal Jackson

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Larrey(f): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
go down dere for calling tone (by 2face feat sway) and one love for message tone (by 2face),am using ds 2 songs cos of d lyrics and because i like 2face

1 Like

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by caspapa(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
Photocopy - 9ice.

Everything - 9ice and Tiwa S
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
Richfella: ♫♫♫
Mo lowo, mo lowo, mo lowo no ni,
Mo lowo, mo lowo, mo lowo no ni, oh oh,
Baba God, noni oh oh.
♫♫♫

Had the ringtone for about a year. I love this song die, I don't even know the full meaning grin.

I've got money, money, money . . . that's a fact
I've got money, money, money . . . that's a fact
All thanks to God . . that's a fact

1 Like

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Castle walls T.I ft Christina
Everyone thinks that I've got it all . . but it's so empty, living inside these castle walls. . . .
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
Stick with you-Pusssycat Doll
Heaven i need a hug-Robert Kelly

1 Like

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by LordReed(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
My Blackberry ringtone is Would by Alice In Chains, the intro guitar riff is just too sexy.

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
I'm the one by IYANYA. Sweet song but not popular. Dnt knw y. AND
Iwe by Flavour. Love the instrumentals.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by tenhap(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mercy - Kanye west/Pusha T/2Chainz/Big Sean
(only the intro).
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
I don't use ringtone. It irritates me. I use mild vibration. When I want to sleep I put in silent mode.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by alpontif(m): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
On my BB:Everyday I am hustling by Rick Ross.

On my Android: Hoochie Choochie Man by Muddy Waters.

For alerts: its the Godfather Soundtrack by Nino Rota.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by glimpse(f): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
general :- ocean drive by lighthouse.
Mum:- indomie's mama too good
msg alert:- africa by salif keita
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by akay48(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
The Classic NOKIA TUNE!
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by akay48(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
The Classic NOKIA TUNE! Why I like it? Because it's a classic...*tararanrarannnn (mimmicks d tune) * grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LYRICS: Major Lazer Ft Nasty C, Ice Prince, Patoranking & Jidenna – Particula / Top 10 Richest Musicians In South Africa And Their Net Worth (2023) / Korede Bello - "Butterfly" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.