Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya (33049 Views)

Photo: Jonathan Worships God At Christ Apostolic Church / Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos) / Money Cometh To Me Now - Prosperity Preaching At The Highest Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Timileyin(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
This 2.5 years old little girl actually took to the stage last years mother day ceremony at a Christ Embassy in Kenya or so.
Isn't she lovely?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF_nRDWd2y0&feature=share

10 Likes

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by dorox(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
This goes to show the lack of substance people in churches like this have become accustomed to. In truth she is no different from the pastors, after all they all repeat words from the same boiler plate script intended to whip up emotions rather than the increase in knowledge and understanding. Words such jesus loves you, halleluyah, praise the lord and the promise of miracles and protection feeds on our emotion. That kind of worship is too shallow, it makes us to view God based on what we can get from him instead of loving him for his endearing qualities.
I know that my atheisic friends reading this would instantly point to the old testament, but that is another discussion for another day.

43 Likes

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by kwenu: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
YEAH THIS BE THE HOLYGHOST AT WORK
SURELY THE FLESH PROFITETH NOTHING BUT THE SPIRIT QUICKENETH

I SALUTE THE HOLYGHOST

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by KINGwax(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
dorox: This goes to show the lack of substance people in churches like this have become accustomed to. In truth she is no different from the pastors, after all they all repeat words from the same boiler plate script intended to whip up emotions rather than the increase in knowledge and understanding. Words such jesus loves you, halleluyah, praise the lord and the promise of miracles and protection feeds on our emotion. That kind of worship is too shallow, it makes us to view God based on what we can get from him instead of loving him for his endearing qualities.
I know that my atheisic friends reading this would instantly point to the old testament, but that is another discussion for another day.
i'm surprised nobody liked your post. I'm giving you +100

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Luckygurl(f): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
Urmmm, lemme jst comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Opoki(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
@OP : though my internet service here is poor but i had to watch the 08:56min Vid just to be sure if this is not an overlay of helen-paul in a studio-like altar.
Seriously speaking i'm confused and i find it hard to be convinced!
2.5yrs old?
Whatt?

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by petipeti: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
yes its realy a good news frm a satanic church. God plz spare this young gal.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by misreal(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
abeg mke una allow me fit go okija shrine oh cheesy
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
we should sacrifice her to Lord Olodumare or Ngai and read her entrails. i think that is the just course of action.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by lepasharon(f): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
OLD NEWS

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by manmustwac(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Freiburger(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
please speak in tongue. lol grin lil genius
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by thehomer: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
grin

What does this say about the adults there? Is this what church has become? A stage performance by a child comedian?

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Daunashamed(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
If this was done in a mosque or some place else the response here would have been different oh!..SMH and munching my beans & garri

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by akagaba(f): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
Pst Chris is a wondaful man, raising men, women n children 4 Christ. Ths can only be done by d holy spirit. Ths girl will grow up 2touch lives in amazing ways, she is an embodiment& a product of d word. Pst Chris, i wonder how ths world wud hav been without u. U ar truly Jesus xst Representative. Ride on sir, ur followers ar increasing in billions day in day out. D more people criticize u, d higher ur ministry. U even need thos criticisms/abuses frm peopl 2move upward n higher& i pray they come more n more, afteral critics can only be behind u 2watch ur back & backbite u. Im so proud 2be identified wit u. I love u sir.

22 Likes

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by psalmizt(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
Just beautiful, that's all I can say... Isn't she lovely... train your child in the way of the Lord and when he/she grows old, she/he will not depart from it.... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

13 Likes

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by vislabraye(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
Train up a child in the way he/she should go.
If Jesus were here, would he shut her down or encourage her? Children have the tendency to be closer to God than most of you ITK adults. They show spiritual maturity.

Bliv it or not there was a child who was said to have casted out demons from her class mate when he was manifesting. When the adult teacher took to his heels this child rebuked the demon. Yet this little child doesn't know all the grammar we know but has little faith.
Ps stop criticizing.

8 Likes

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by NEROSKY(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
yeah she's!
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Odinaka00(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
petipeti: yes its realy a good news frm a satanic church. God plz spare this young gal.

Guy watch ya mouf.....nor dey run A̶̲̥̅♏ anyhow
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by mmmustapha(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
Beautiful lie, dis is lie of d decade kafirai, jahikai kawai grin
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2012
i hate christ. i want to re-crucify him.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by akagaba(f): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
Christ Embassy is Jesus ministry on earth, and its only here dat such miraculous& wondrous thngs do happen just like it happened in d days of Jesus. I realy wonder how d lives of millions who ar folowing pst chris wud hav been if He didnt say yes to the call of d lord. Its only in places like Christ Embassy, that ur life can be given a meaning. Let me describe Pst chris, He is a life coach, teacher, mentor, proof producer, miracle worker, Father, pastor, Role Model, our president, d best gift to our generation. Kip affectin d world sir. We ar solidly behind u. God bles u.

14 Likes

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by ebamma(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
church business is serious business

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
This post has been dumbfounded by the stupidity of christian sheeple

4 Likes

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by akagaba(f): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
But He loves u, and want u 2come 2repentance so that u can be him in heaven wher ther wil be no pain, sorrows n death. Tel me wher he did wrong in laying his life 4u so that u can be saved?

14 Likes

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Opoki(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
Sure? Are you for real?
Do you know how that sounds?
Its like me saying I hate Prophet Mohammed, he was the fore-runner of terrorism through his Jihad, he was a con man robing peoples life with fantasies of 72 virgins and river of wine even here on earth he was a rapist and adultrer!
How do you feel?

11 Likes

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
Good for her. I hope she continues like this till she grows up.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by crisycent: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
Beautiful...I'm not a christ embassy member but i just love the little child.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by executinal(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
Da-unashamed:
If this was done in a mosque or some place else the response here would have been different oh!..SMH and munching my beans & garri
u r blessd.xtians cnt appreciate d word of God...ntwtstandn where frm.hw many birds fell frm d sky nw.as she preach.smke wvout fire
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by hannydarl(f): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
Did she understand what she just preached? Church has turned to something else sha. Now others will drill kids in their churches to do same so they can attract more donors.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
akagaba: But He loves u, and want u 2come 2repentance so that u can be him in heaven wher ther wil be no pain, sorrows n death. Tel me wher he did wrong in laying his life 4u so that u can be saved?

he dooesnt love me. he never came to me. why should i believe you sitting on your computer and typing bull****. i dont believe in heaven. i only believe in heaven on Earth which is possible through the hardwork and determination of humans and other creatures. i also believe in hell on Earth, which is the torture, and killing of murderers, r.apists, pastors, corrupt leaders etc., to get a swif and effective justice system. as for afterlife, i believe in reincarnation. now, because of him and his teachings, a bunch of diseased oyinbos landed in my country, sold my brothers and sisters off into some unknown lands as slaves, massacred many, looted my country of its resources, destroyed many ofour cultures (and religions), spread AIDs and what not, loots my people of tithes, spread disease, killed many African animals for sport, etc.i hate your christ. if he wants to give me love, tell him to meet me face to face, man-man, and i will teach him "love" and ofcorse, sacrifice. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) / Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.