Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (751939 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
surecan: please all the institution that i visited so far all have semester 2 to start by july,can i get any one that can start like september or October
It's either Feb or Jul.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by switcyndy(f): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2013
good morning all. happy weekend. @jenny pls if i pay all my school expenses from my account ie am sponsoring myself but when applying for visa i dont have much left in my account. my question is can i use my uncle,brother or my father's account statement as my sponsor.
also in my waec result i didnt offer for chemistry and physics but l did biology. will affect my applying for tafe in nursing? thanks alot.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zioni: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2013
switcyndy: good morning all. happy weekend. @jenny pls if i pay all my school expenses from my account ie am sponsoring myself but when applying for visa i dont have much left in my account. my question is can i use my uncle,brother or my father's account statement as my sponsor.
also in my waec result i didnt offer for chemistry and physics but l did biology. will affect my applying for tafe in nursing? thanks alot.

You shuld get in touch with the admission officer of your chosen TAFE school they are in best position to answer ur question rgds chem/phy for nursing.its better to use I think u shld go for whose acct has d most money and is current mind u no money logdement.. Mst preferably u shld withdraw from ur acct deposit it inside ur sponsors acct den pay ur tuition from ur sponsors acct and include d receipt of payment with ur sponsors letter of sponsorship and his statement of account. Paying from his acct shows he is really ready and willin to sponsor u. This d way I wuld go abt it if I were in ur position.. shalom

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by switcyndy(f): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2013
Zioni thanks a lot.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zioni: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
What sup evrybdy? This place seems like a dead zone.. Ppl com on what's happening..?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
cconcept: what is happening here? its quiet!

i thought so too.
zioni,i sent you a mail
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surecan: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
jenny pls we need you here
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
hello house
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by sakabien: 3:23am On Feb 19, 2013
Goodmorning Sista Jenny,i like to apply for Australian student visa but the challenge i have is there universities and tafe colleges are too expensive and am thinking of applying to a private college called Brigde business college in Sydney.Now my question is do they issue visa for international student to study at private college in Australia.I want study a diploma in business related course and the duration is six month.i will be looking ahead to reading from you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by detoun82(f): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hi Guys! It's actually refreshing to know there are a substantial amount of naijas in OZ wink. I was in Melbourne for 4years (study then work) and then came back to Naija early last year to see if I could settle back home (Get a good job and all ) but it hasn't been that way at all o! But praise be to God, i got my 190 permanent resident visa last week grin so I'll be moving back to Oz before May as i need to validate my visa before then. Just need to round up some things here and I'm off. I'll be in Melbourne but have been sponsored by ACT so looking for jobs in Canberra at the moment. Anyone in Canberra or Melbourne should let me know and i'll be glad to catch up with you when i get there cheesy
Also, with this new visa label thing, do i need to request for a visa label as i only have an electronic grant. Dunno if Naija immigration will give me issues with it when going out of the country.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
sakabien: Goodmorning Sista Jenny,i like to apply for Australian student visa but the challenge i have is http://www.immi.gov.au/students/students/572-3/eligibility-family.htm universities and tafe colleges are too expensive and am thinking of applying to a private college called Brigde business college in Sydney.Now my question is do they issue visa for international student to study at private college in Australia.I want study a diploma in business related course and the duration is six month.i will be looking ahead to reading from you.

The question is, does the college in sydney offer courses FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?

@Zioni
I wish you safe trip. Holla when you get here.

@ferdiako lol
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
jennykadry:

The question is, does the college in sydney offer courses FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?

@Zioni

@ferdiako lol

welcome back.how was your valentine break from NL-general australian student visa enquires? smiley
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hey guys, got my visa grant today. However, still weighing my options whether to stay back or to go. Guess am sounding like a confused person
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
goshen: Hey guys, got my visa grant today. However, still weighing my options whether to stay back or to go. Guess am sounding like a confused person

what is wrong brother?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by sakabien: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yes they do accept international student.
jennykadry:

@Zioni

@ferdiako lol
@jenny Yes they do accept international student.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kaycome: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
goshen: Hey guys, got my visa grant today. However, still weighing my options whether to stay back or to go. Guess am sounding like a confused person
Congrats bro I have been waiting for ur good news but why are u sounding this way?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by sakabien: 12:16am On Feb 20, 2013
kaycome:
Congrats bro I have been waiting for ur good news but why are u sounding this way?
Please what are document u presented to secure ur student visa?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 20, 2013
sakabien: Yes they do accept international student.
@jenny Yes they do accept international student.

If they accept international students then apply to them.

cconcept:

welcome back.how was your valentine break from NL-general australian student visa enquires? smiley

Lol good. Been busy with and at work.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 20, 2013
sakabien:
Please what are document u presented to secure ur student visa?
Go on the Australia immigration site and do the research yourself. It is very easy to find documents used for student visa on the website. That is what everyone on this thread has done, they did it themselves.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 20, 2013
jennykadry:
Go on the Australia immigration site and do the research yourself. It is very easy to find documents used for student visa on the website. That is what everyone on this thread has done, they did it themselves.

Yeah.Jenny, I've been busy with my finals here.I will finish by March 16, hoping to use an unofficial transcript or something for admission until Oct/Nov 2013 when the official one will be given.Am hoping and trying to talk a school into working with me with what I've got. I will do IELTS Academic in August 2013 in Abuja.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by sakabien: 6:32am On Feb 20, 2013
jennykadry:
@Jenny thanks for your timely response Almighty God will response to ur need in time.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2013
detoun82:
Also, with this new visa label thing, do i need to request for a visa label as i only have an electronic grant. Dunno if Naija immigration will give me issues with it when going out of the country.

I don't think you need it. I'd be traveling to Australia in a couple of weeks. I've written the consular office in Abuja and visa office in Pretoria and I was replied I don't need visa label.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Kizzo147: 10:47am On Feb 20, 2013
Hello house. I like the good work in the house nd I pray that GOD should continue blessing you all. I have an issue that I will like you all to help me with, I was denied last year for conference visa but I want to apply for student visa through a tafe course. I need your advice if to proceed or I should back out because I don't know if previous denial affects the results current application result. Pls help me out ASAP because the course starts in July. Thank you all
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2013
i secured admission in TAFE 12 months course,can i go with my wife since is up to 12 months,i dont really understand the statement on the immigration site.pls i need help
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
detoun82:

Hi Detoun,

I'm just coming from the immigration office at Muritala Mohamed International Airport in Lagos. They said it's ok to exit Nigeria with the electronic visa. So good to go.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Kizzo147: Hello house. I like the good work in the house nd I pray that GOD should continue blessing you all. I have an issue that I will like you all to help me with, I was denied last year for conference visa but I want to apply for student visa through a tafe course. I need your advice if to proceed or I should back out because I don't know if previous denial affects the results current application result. Pls help me out ASAP because the course starts in July. Thank you all

Apply smiley

ferdimako:

Yeah.Jenny, I've been busy with my finals here.I will finish by March 16, hoping to use an unofficial transcript or something for admission until Oct/Nov 2013 when the official one will be given.Am hoping and trying to talk a school into working with me with what I've got. I will do IELTS Academic in August 2013 in Abuja.

What school are you looking at?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
Americanvisa: i secured admission in TAFE 12 months course,can i go with my wife since is up to 12 months,i dont really understand the statement on the immigration site.pls i need help

Yes your family can go with you if your course is 12 months or longer.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
jennykadry:

Apply smiley

What school are you looking at?

U of Adelaide,Flinders University,Adelaide, Edith Cowan University,Perth.Wollongong is a long shot. If we ever start talking they should be my No.1 I will try pressure them when my B.Sc cert and transcript are ready, won't even mind dealing with their compulsory agent channel. Am coming in for Ms,Computer Science in July 2014.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by babsharon(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hello house. Do australia schools accept scanned transcript or you have to send the school official once by courier?
I will love and appreciate you contribution.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
thank you jenny,they demanded that i make a deposit of about 7k dollars,Hope they are good in refunding
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
jennykadry:

Yes your family can go with you if your course is 12 months or longer.

i will like you to look at this page pls' assessment level 3 or 4 and your course is longer than 12 months or you have been in Australia for 12 months or more'http://www.immi.gov.au/students/students/bringing_family/ .

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (401)

North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.