Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (751319 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
iriferi: Finally Nigerians Can Smile... Visa Granted this Morning 15/09/2014. Applied 2/9/14, Pretoria Received it on 5/9/14. Did medicals Prior to Lodgement on 29/08/14. Did Vaccination on 12/09/14 when asked to. Thanks to Almighty God (for He is the One that touched and moved Everyone that needs to be Touched and moved), next to my parents and family members... To everyone here n out there who helped me in one way or the other. Surveyor1, Jenny K ( abeg no vex if I no mention ur name ooo ) ManMeta. Thanks to all of You. Finally I pray for all those that have applied and those about to apply, that you will be granted ur visas without ish.... PS BCIE abuja were the Brain behind this Success, they started right from the beginning and they have been superb all the way... Especially Nyuite...

Congrats Iriferi.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
iriferi: Finally Nigerians Can Smile... Visa Granted this Morning 15/09/2014. Applied 2/9/14, Pretoria Received it on 5/9/14. Did medicals Prior to Lodgement on 29/08/14. Did Vaccination on 12/09/14 when asked to. Thanks to Almighty God (for He is the One that touched and moved Everyone that needs to be Touched and moved), next to my parents and family members... To everyone here n out there who helped me in one way or the other. Surveyor1, Jenny K ( abeg no vex if I no mention ur name ooo ) ManMeta. Thanks to all of You. Finally I pray for all those that have applied and those about to apply, that you will be granted ur visas without ish.... PS BCIE abuja were the Brain behind this Success, they started right from the beginning and they have been superb all the way... Especially Nyuite...
congrats
is there anything to pick from vfs when your visa is ready?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin
bossladyMo:

Okay, thanks. Yes frontloading leads to a direct grant. Wish I could frontload, but I'm currently expecting, so have to hold up on the X-ray...and only the CO can approve that.

@bosslady pls can I have the IELTS materials you used, already done mine, I need it for my sis and I have noticed everybody mentioning your name when it gets to IELTS material and with your points. Can I pm you my email? PLEASE. She is writting general
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Bro. I sent u a PM. Plz reply tnk u
the email I used in registering this account is giving me some problems atm
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 12:59am On Sep 17, 2014
iriferi: the email I used in registering this account is giving me some problems atm
Can u send me a mail then.. deleted@yahoo.com tnx
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2014

Congrats! It's the beginning of good things and news to come.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ironbender101(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Hello house,

My brother was denied an Australian student visa for a higher diploma and the reason was that he didn't provide his IELT'S(which he did but he only submitted the online result as the main certificate wasn't ready) and also that my financial capacity is not strong enough. I had 3.5million naira and they said that the money was around 1.8million 2months prior to the application. I still have other accounts with reasonable amount inside and I want to know if we can get a lawyer to appeal for us. Please I need advice from the house. I am so so disappointed and I feel I should have done more but on the other hand I don't see this reason as concrete enough for a denial of visa
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2014
ironbender101: Hello house,

My brother was denied an Australian student visa for a higher diploma and the reason was that he didn't provide his IELT'S(which he did but he only submitted the online result as the main certificate wasn't ready) and also that my financial capacity is not strong enough. I had 3.5million naira and they said that the money was around 1.8million 2months prior to the application. I still have other accounts with reasonable amount inside and I want to know if we can get a lawyer to appeal for us. Please I need advice from the house. I am so so disappointed and I feel I should have done more but on the other hand I don't see this reason as concrete enough for a denial of visa
how much was the total amount you had or did u just put the 3.5m and printed , because they usually calculate 18600 + remaining tuition and flight ticket, wch should round up at 5mil or 4.7mil.thats why i asked what the total amount was. The whole thing boils down that u needed to bring a substantial evidence as your brother fell under level 3. They usually take level 3 very serious. More over he should have waited and brought original cert of that IETLS.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Mighty4life: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2014
@ iriferi: am so happy for you. I think ur visa should fall under svp? Cos I can see it take u less than 3weeks to processed.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
ironbender101: Hello house,

Did u apply with CoE?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Mighty4life: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
please can u tell us which school u applied to and how much did u pay as partpayment before u lodge your application.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Mighty4life: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
deaero: Hello room...please I have a little problem. I tried to apply to Qibt/Griffith on my own but the school insisted I must use one of their agents... Unfortunately I fell into the hands of BCIE. They helped get the admission. Then I used my uncle as my sponsor when I was about lodging my visa my BCIE agent in PH was told by Angela that diac has changed their rules. That they no longer use uncle as sponsor or business accounts. I had to get one of my brothers more like an uncle with the same surname. But his bank statement too is a business statement and he had no much fund in it for like 3 months,then he paid in 5mil b4 I printed, although he had like 12mil in it like 6mnths ago. I took to lag to apply then Angel said it won't fly. That he would have to bring another account. I had to differ the enrolment. To my greatest surprise I found someone who has been using this link... because I was looking for this link, I couldnt get to it.because I had used it wen I tried for canny. The guy told me he had applied even without a bank statement. To cut the story short. I was sent another enrolment, my agent seized it saying I will have to get that bank statement before he will release it. The bank statement is not yet ready by my brother. And sch will be starting by 13th of Oct. so I am on my 5th week now... Though sch usually gives 2 to 3 weeks grace wen u can arrive. Now my biggest challenge is collecting my COe. I had just contacted sch to talk to this man. But the man is still being rigid. I am yet to get reply frm sch on what he is saying.i could be asking for a refund,and loosing my money, time and everything!!! It's so annoying... Please I need advice. I have told this Bcie man that am under level 1 and they trying to shove this level 3 ish on me...told them diploma/BCs is on streamlined visa and they said no!!! Pls I need urgency in this case.
please I beg you don't apply with that statement, just maintain ur cool and get the statement correct. That ur uncle statement will be bounced.if u aren't under svp your statement must be three months old with the required amount resting in it for 3months and above. U can keep deferring ur programme until u get it right. Pls get it right cos it's always very painful to be refuse an Australia visa. Thanx
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ironbender101(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Did u apply with CoE?

Offcos I did bro. Can I use a lawyer to appeal.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ironbender101(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
deaero: how much was the total amount you had or did u just put the 3.5m and printed , because they usually calculate 18600 + remaining tuition and flight ticket, wch should round up at 5mil or 4.7mil.thats why i asked what the total amount was. The whole thing boils down that u needed to bring a substantial evidence as your brother fell under level 3. They usually take level 3 very serious. More over he should have waited and brought original cert of that IETLS.

I had over 1.8 million for up to a year before I added some money on top. I have other accounts with money but I didn't wanna use them cos of privacy. The original certificate is ready, should I reapply? I have money fixed in account in a bank, can I still bring that along?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
deaero: how much was the total amount you had or did u just put the 3.5m and printed , because they usually calculate 18600 + remaining tuition and flight ticket, wch should round up at 5mil or 4.7mil.thats why i asked what the total amount was. The whole thing boils down that u needed to bring a substantial evidence as your brother fell under level 3. They usually take level 3 very serious. More over he should have waited and brought original cert of that IETLS.

At d bolded, u mean one has to have all the remaining tuition left to pay in the account. Can u explain that plz
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ironbender101(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
I'm not happy about this. Can he reapply again?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
ironbender101: I'm not happy about this. Can he reapply again?
I feel ur pain so sorry about d refusal/delay.
I dont know much about appealing, allow others to advice u on how to proceed.

And ofcourse u can reaply if u hav fulfil the reasons for first refusal, plus u should add the other accounts u have.
Its painful wen refuse Australia visa..the visa/applicatioon fee is much cry

Madam Jenny plz we need ur Motherly advice here.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
Can u send me a mail then.. gadimon@yahoo.com tnx
that's the email acc I'm using
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Please House I still dont understand the financial stand this ppl look out for..

Like my case, am self sponsor and going for a two years advance diploma.

First semester fee is around $8k + $18600 living cost + $2000 air ticket=>$28600.
My total account bal is a little around $30,000 for the past three month till date. I believe this will cover the first year total cost.

Will this be ok to apply with?
NOTE: i have no reserve fund anyway for the second year fees, and have no other sponsor or co-sponsor..NA ONLY ME WAKA COME...will this be a problem?

Madam Jenny and @all plz advice
Tnx
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
iriferi: that's the email acc I'm using
So no way to reach u, I just need to ask u few questions. If u ar on bb all good "7BF77E2C"
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Kolade200: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Please people, a friend told me about this forum. I applied for a student visa (going for a MSc) about 11 working days ago. I emailed Pretoria yesterday and I was told my app has been assessed, that they are waiting for a Medical Officer in Australia to finalise my health assessment. Has anybody experienced this before? should I begin to panic. Help me oooooooo, program starts soon oo cry
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Kolade200: Please people, a friend told me about this forum. I applied for a student visa (going for a MSc) about 11 working days ago. I emailed Pretoria yesterday and I was told my app has been assessed, that they are waiting for a Medical Officer in Australia to finalise my health assessment. Has anybody experienced this before? should I begin to panic. Help me oooooooo, program starts soon oo cry

Nothing to panic about. Except you have a serious medical issue, your grant is few days away.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Kolade200: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
@bellong Wow, that was a quick response. Thanks. No medical history, in fact I have never been hospitalised before. What I'm reading on some online forums triggered the fear - some people saying ''referred medical'' cases can take unto few weeks to months.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Kolade200: @bellong Wow, that was a quick response. Thanks. No medical history, in fact I have never been hospitalised before. What I'm reading on some online forums triggered the fear - some people saying ''referred medical'' cases can take unto few weeks to months.

You were not told your medicals was referred but being assessed. Assessment is different from referred.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrnilobrawn: Please House I still dont understand the financial stand this ppl look out for..

Like my case, am self sponsor and going for a two years advance diploma.

First semester fee is around $8k + $18600 living cost + $2000 air ticket=>$28600.
My total account bal is a little around $30,000 for the past three month till date. I believe this will cover the first year total cost.

Will this be ok to apply with?
NOTE: i have no reserve fund anyway for the second year fees, and have no other sponsor or co-sponsor..NA ONLY ME WAKA COME...will this be a problem?

Madam Jenny and @all plz advice
Tnx

What does the immigration site say about tuition fees and proof of financial sustainability for ASL3?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Kolade200: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
bellong - You are right. I'm just surprised that it was sent to a medical officer in Australia to finalise. Thanks much.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by juliana13139: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thank God!! Visa was granted under svp....thanks to jenny, surveyor and others...God bless you guys....success to all those who have applied and to those intending to wish you success too....God bless you all
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
juliana13139: Thank God!! Visa was granted under svp....thanks to jenny, surveyor and others...God bless you guys....success to all those who have applied and to those intending to wish you success too....God bless you all

Yayyy!!! Congrats wishing you all the best
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by juliana13139: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Yayyy!!! Congrats wishing you all the best
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
jennykadry:

What does the immigration site say about tuition fees and proof of financial sustainability for ASL3?

It states....
The department must be satisfied that an applicant, once in Australia, will have genuine access to the funds they claim to possess to cover the travel, tuition and living costs for themselves and their family members.

You must have enough money to pay for travel, tuition and living expenses for yourself, your partner and your dependent children for the duration of your stay in Australia.

You must:

show proof that you can meet these financial requirements for the first 12 months of your stay in Australia.
Note: If you have completed 75 percent of your course and are applying for a subsequent student visa, you do not need to show your savings history.
declare on your application that you can meet these financial requirements for the remainder of your stay in Australia.​

Am a little bit confused and need some guide...plz if u guyz dont mind
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

It states....
The department must be satisfied that an applicant, once in Australia, will have genuine access to the funds they claim to possess to cover the travel, tuition and living costs for themselves and their family members.

You must have enough money to pay for travel, tuition and living expenses for yourself, your partner and your dependent children for the duration of your stay in Australia.

You must:

show proof that you can meet these financial requirements for the first 12 months of your stay in Australia.
Note: If you have completed 75 percent of your course and are applying for a subsequent student visa, you do not need to show your savings history.
declare on your application that you can meet these financial requirements for the remainder of your stay in Australia.​

Am a little bit confused and need some guide...plz if u guyz dont mind

The second paragraph which you did not highlight maybe due to oversight......NOT, is your answer.

How do you plan on paying off the rest of the fees?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
juliana13139: Thank God!! Visa was granted under svp....thanks to jenny, surveyor and others...God bless you guys....success to all those who have applied and to those intending to wish you success too....God bless you all

Congrats ma'am, wish you good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (401)

North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.