Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (750953 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 15, 2014
bjayzeez:

Congrats once again @bossladymo. I wonder how you have been able to keep up with the activities on here.... you are one strong babe.

@bellong and bosslady....Meanwhile, I realized vetassess assessed less than 3 years of my current job, while I wont be able to claim points for less than 36 months. in their words, they say the applicant has at least two years relevant experience. I need 3 years to claim my 5 points from employment. I started this employment in Sept, 2011, and submitted my application Aug 2014. I sent an email to vetassess to review the situation or advise. What do you think?

In my opinion though, Id think since im submitting the EOI in October 2014, the CO should know that I have been on the job for more than 36 months.

Wetin woman go do na...we gats komot dis country, lol.

How many points do you have if you don't include the work experience points?

VET only assesses the minimum required experience. Besides, if it's the same employment as the one that was assessed, then no wahala...you just submit updated references and payment evidence.

Besides, your points test advice should assess all your work exp na...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

Wowwww Congrats and welcome to your Princess!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sir/ma!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 15, 2014
surveyor1:

Congrats! Aussie baby cheesy

Thanks a lot!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 15, 2014
bellong:

Congratulations on the birth of a new wife... cheesy

She is blessed and will be a blessing to her generation.

You are one strong young lady.

I hope you were not eventually induced?

Amen!!!

No I wasn't...whew!...thank God!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 15, 2014
prechear:

Congrats BossladyMo.. Welcome BossBaby. Tnx God for safe delivery. But u for wait a little bit to deliver her for OZ. There wud hav been no need for tht green passport...lol. Congrats once again

Lol@Boss baby!

Thanks bro!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 15, 2014
gogochocolate:
Bosslady congrats. Best wishes to you and your baby. I feel happy for you.

Thanks gogo!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 15, 2014
symbian03:

Congrats!

Thank you!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 15, 2014
tonybunor:

Big congratulations ma'am. God bless

Amen sir...God bless you too!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 15, 2014
ukchy:
Waooo to God b d glory,Congrats dear and welcome to the world princess.
My dear may God bless you for all your help in this forum upon your condition.

You are richly blessed.Enjoy your Omugwo

Amen!!! Loads of God's blessings right back at you!

Omugwo on point oooo! Peppersoup don land already sef....amala and ewedu sef don land

#IboMothersinLawRock! #BestOfBothTribes

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 15, 2014
iriferi:
sending my congratulations message from a city with 10 hours time difference... we welcome the princess...

Thanks Iriferi! Hope you are settling nicely?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 15, 2014
dailydolar:
hmm e go hard oooo i never even spen reach like dis for 9ja i dey shout u don dey make me fear ooo lol. so shd i stick with the 189 n 190 ??

It's your choice...all the necessary factors to achieve 189, 190, 489 have been said...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 15, 2014
dailydolar:
congrats ma wish ur new baby girl well and i know say na my son go marry am so keep and treat her well

No be by mouth ooo! Where the tubers of yam? Where the precious jewels? Lol
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 15, 2014
holuphisayor:

congrats ma

Eshey pupo!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 15, 2014
bellong:
^^ Go ahead and claim your 5 points. They said you have "At least 2 years" meaning you have more.

If you are still with the same company, you wouldn't encounter any issue.

Rightly said
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 4:54am On Oct 15, 2014
Bosslady, what is the processing time for 189 &190 onshore. Did your assesmeny body requested for bank statements and payslip?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 5:22am On Oct 15, 2014
bossladyMo:

Rightly said

Thanks, without it, I would have 55, and state nomination would have made it 60, but I included it so I got 60, and now have 65 (5 from state nomination).

I will provide evidence from payslips and salary deposits. That should suffice.

For the 190,

I'm on the SA page, and Dunno if it matter if I cant provide tax returns for one of my employments, same one which not assessed by VETASSESS, or should i just take it out in its entirety?

Financial Declaration.... What do they want, I should just say I have so so amount

Outline the key reasons why the main applicant has chosen South Australia as their preferred migration destination

what do you make of these @bellong
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2014
bossladyMo:

Wetin woman go do na...we gats komot dis country, lol.

How many points do you have if you don't include the work experience points?

VET only assesses the minimum required experience. Besides, if it's the same employment as the one that was assessed, then no wahala...you just submit updated references and payment evidence

Besides, your points test advice should assess all your work exp na...

Na only academic points the thing show jare... But I think it should be alright
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2014
Bjay,

You don't need to declare the employment to SA. You can take it out. However, you will have to declare it to DIBP, not necessarily for claiming points.

Finance, you are not attaching anything. Just write amount. I think that its $20k AUD for singles, u can put in above it.

Why you like it...

I wrote the serenity, cheap cost of living, good place for family life, because its the city of churches. Etc., do a little search and write something.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2014
surveyor1:
Bosslady, what is the processing time for 189 &190 onshore. Did your assesmeny body requested for bank statements and payslip?

Onshore applicants are given priority.. Some get it within a month.

You must provide evidence of paid employment to your assessing body. Yes bank statements or payslips are required.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tonybunor(m): 6:26am On Oct 15, 2014
FutureDon:

You may not get a response from them if you are still within the average processing time. We have no idea about your date of application and category of visa applied for.

I applied in the 22nd of September and it's STUDENT (Class TU) HIGHER EDUCATION SECTOR (Subclass 573) visa. Supposed to be on level 1, cause I'm under svp but my agent put me on level 3... Hope there won't be a problem if I resume late? it's CQU Brisbane campus
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 15, 2014
Congratulations bossladymo!!! Didn't think you were due already. You are such a strong woman. Coming online shortly before and after labor. I'm praying for thesame grace and strenght ooo. smiley

May God bless your little angel. May He cause His light to shine upon her and your entire family. Cheers!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2014
bellong:
Bjay,

You don't need to declare the employment to SA. You can take it out. However, you will have to declare it to DIBP, not necessarily for claiming points.

Finance, you are not attaching anything. Just write amount. I think that its $20k AUD for singles, u can put in above it.

Why you like it...

I wrote the serenity, cheap cost of living, good place for family life, because its the city of churches. Etc., do a little search and write something.

I see. ... Obrigado

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2014
Bosslady and belong. What is the australia 2015/2016 migration reform all about!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2014
Phema:
Congratulations bossladymo!!! Didn't think you were due already. You are such a strong woman. Coming online shortly before and after labor. I'm praying for thesame grace and strenght ooo. smiley

May God bless your little angel. May He cause His light to shine upon her and your entire family. Cheers!

Amen dear! Thanks for the prayers...I wish you a safe and fast delivery also. How's the family? Infact, I was overdue sef
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by dailydolar(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2014
bossladyMo:

Lol! Na God o! E remain small make I born for road sef. Labour started early hours of tuesday, didn't wanna go to the hosp so soon, so I passed the time online...
so u mean i dos time wey i dey worry u labour dey standby na wah ooo u and my wife can kill ooo na so she dey do too b4 d last one com show us say no way once again i wish u d best and na my daughter inlaw b dat ooo so u r in Aussie already thank God say my pikin don marry citizen
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by dailydolar(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2014
bossladyMo:

No be by mouth ooo! Where the tubers of yam? Where the precious jewels? Lol
take it online sharperly abeg sorry to ask dis whats d diff btw 190,189 against 489 sorry am asking cos i know dat 489 after 2yrs of staying in a region and having worked for atleast 1yr u can go for PR so how is d 189 n 190 work pls
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2014
tonybunor:
I applied in the 22nd of September and it's STUDENT (Class TU) HIGHER EDUCATION SECTOR (Subclass 573) visa. Supposed to be on level 1, cause I'm under svp but my agent put me on level 3... Hope there won't be a problem if I resume late? it's CQU Brisbane campus

Oh, na wah for BCIE faa. All you can do is to keep waiting or put more pressure on your agent to contact Pretoria on your behalf. I have heard unpleasant stories about that particular agent which makes me doubt if they actually contacted the embassy as they had claimed. Some schools would normally allow international students to resume up until after the O' week.

Be optimistic, your visa is just around the corner bro. Ermmnn, and please bring Origin bitters (plastic) for me when coming to Brissy grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2014
surveyor1:
Bosslady and belong. What is the australia 2015/2016 migration reform all about!

Oga mi sir, when are you hosting me in GC?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2014
FutureDon:

You got a msg bro.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tonybunor(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2014
FutureDon:

Oh, na wah for BCIE faa. All you can do is to keep waiting or put more pressure on your agent to contact Pretoria on your behalf. I have heard unpleasant stories about that particular agent which makes me doubt if they actually contacted the embassy as they had claimed. Some schools would normally allow international students to resume up until after the O' week.

Be optimistic, your visa is just around the corner bro. Ermmnn, and please bring Origin bitters (plastic) for me when coming to Brissy grin

Origin or alomo bitters? Sure... Hope they entry guys will allow me bring it?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2014
FutureDon:

grin soon boss. Na u dey enjoy for brisbane. GC dry die!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
symbian03:
You got a msg bro.

I only got the msg request which I replied to bro.

tonybunor:
Origin or alomo bitters? Sure... Hope they entry guys will allow me bring it?

Origin is better bro smiley . Unfortunately, I doubt if you would be allowed to take it in. So I just dey joke ni.

surveyor1:
grin soon boss. Na u dey enjoy for brisbane. GC dry die!

Hmmnn, enjoy for where grin Na una dey chop all the coast life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (401)

North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.