Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (752142 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
tonybunor:
Greeting from Brisbane... Thanks to everyone once again for the help

Be good bro & have a good time.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2014
tonybunor:
Greeting from Brisbane... Thanks to everyone once again for the help
you are welcome dude.. na now u go know sey no place like naija.. lol jez kidding.. buh its the truth

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bellong, pls how long did you spend at Fatayi Williams, when you went for your medicals? What time would youadvise we get there, that will enable us finish in time, so we can get to the X-ray at St.Nicholas?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
bossladyMo:
Bellong, pls how long did you spend at Fatayi Williams, when you went for your medicals? What time would youadvise we get there, that will enable us finish in time, so we can get to the X-ray at St.Nicholas?

Call a day before going so they can prepare for you. We got there around 12noon but if you can, be there earlier than that.

If you get there around 9am, you will have enough time to get to St Nicholas without rushing unlike us.. cheesy.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
bellong:

Call a day before going so they can prepare for you. We got there around 12noon but if you can, be there earlier than that.

If you get there around 9am, you will have enough time to get to St Nicholas without rushing unlike us.. cheesy.

Thanks. How long did it take for you to complete the meds? 1hr...2?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
bossladyMo:

Thanks. How long did it take for you to complete the meds? 1hr...2?

Their system had a problem the day we went, we left for St Nicholas around 4:10Pm.

I hope yours will not be that long.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
bellong:

Their system had a problem the day we went, we left for St Nicholas around 4:10Pm.

I hope yours will not be that long.

Okay then. I guess the results are gotten and uploaded the same day, yea?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
bossladyMo:

Okay then. I guess the results are gotten and uploaded the same day, yea?

Yes all things being equal.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
bellong:

Yes all things being equal.

Alrighty!...danke!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
bossladyMo:

Alrighty!...danke!

bellong

update

I have sent in the Immi SA form. I got the letters i was waiting for on friday. submitted EOI like a week ago.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Somebody answer.
deaero:
I applied to usq for degree course... I sent it via online. I noticed on my application check it was written faculty not specified. I emailed them to clear them that I wanted a packaged course for a degree. Cos I was disturbed they could give me an offer only in a diploma programme when I needed also in the UG wch is my major intention. because I don't want to be subdued to non SVP. So I will run into the hitch of AS, wch made me withdraw frm BCIE. Pls is it possible they could only place me on just a diploma offer, making me not posses Coe for Bsc? Wch could result falling off SVP. Cos they email I got asked me if I wanted a diploma in business I said yes. And they also made change on my online App. Saying career : BSc in business . Application diploma in business.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 5:26am On Oct 27, 2014
bossladyMo:

Alrighty!...danke!

Bir sey degil.

bjayzeez:

bellong
update
I have sent in the Immi SA form. I got the letters i was waiting for on friday. submitted EOI like a week ago.

Good. You will get a favourable response in 2 - 3 weeks.. cheesy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2014
I write to ask of how to be eligible for SVP,under VET program.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2014
Haustraliah:
I write to ask of how to be eligible for SVP,under VET program.

Well, just may be if you package your courses. Diploma - Bachelors OR Adv diploma - Bachelors

Read the link beneath, should give you an idea. www.chisholm.edu.au/International/Education/Packaged_Offers

Some Tafe/Colleges might insist you use an agent though.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hummm....barely a week after our naija was declared ebola free, OZ govt has just placed ban on west african visa applications from ebola affected regions.Visa application processing suspended. Already granted temporary visa yet to arrive in oz cancelled and pr holders subjected to quarantine for 21days.
what a narrow escape for naija this time! lets pray harder for our nation and other affected nations and affected visa holders..it is not easy. My advice, once u have ur visa, dont waste too much time for naija ooo..just talking!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
aduktus:
Hummm....barely a week after our naija was declared ebola free, OZ govt has just placed ban on west african visa applications from ebola affected regions.Visa application processing suspended. Already granted temporary visa yet to arrive in oz cancelled and pr holders subjected to quarantine for 21days.
what a narrow escape for naija this time! lets pray harder for our nation and other affected nations and affected visa holders..it is not easy. My advice, once u have ur visa, dont waste too much time for naija ooo..just talking!
cry. Sad for the prospective students. Read it now on website.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
It only affects liberia, serria leone and gunea. It affects those with temporary visa . I read it up from sydney hearld. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/australia-bans-entry-to-visitors-from-ebolaaffected-west-african-nations/story-fni0fiyv-1227104102994?nk=85df1863c897e897cdb4cc48a427129c
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by brianlerry(m): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
This news is really scary, let's pray and hope they don't assume Nigeria as one of the affected countries. Thought it was a joke initially until I read it myself. Let's pray for the affected countries too.

Now they are focusing on the affected west African countries forgetting US has some present Ebola cases...I no fit shout
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
brianlerry:
This news is really scary, let's pray and hope they don't assume Nigeria as one of the affected countries. Thought it was a joke initially until I read it myself. Let's pray for the affected countries too.

Now they are focusing on the affected west African countries forgetting US has some present Ebola
cases...I no fit shout

Exactly! But most Australian news site shared the news of our Ebola free status last week. Example is the popular ABC news. http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-21/nigeria-declared-free-of-ebola/5829088

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
brianlerry:

Now they are focusing on the affected west African countries forgetting US has some present Ebola cases...I no fit shout

Nigeria is excluded. Only 3 nations were included for now-Liberia, serria leon and Guinea. Lets all pray Nigeria will continue to be free of ebola.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bannana(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
No cause for alarm, I am a recent PR grantee from Nigeria (Got it in less than 4 months despite referred medicals). Having said that,Nigeria has been declared ebola free by the WHO having failed to record any single case for the required minimum period of 42 days or more.See details below

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/2014/nigeria-ends-ebola/en/

Let us continue to pray for the West of Africa and all the nations still affected by the virus including the USA.

Every Country remains at risk as long as there is one single case on the planet.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
bannana:
No cause for alarm, I am a recent PR grantee from Nigeria (Got it in less than 4 months despite referred medicals). Having said that,Nigeria has been declared ebola free by the WHO having failed to record any single case for the required minimum period of 42 days or more.See details below

Let us continue to pray for the West of Africa and all the nations still affected by the virus including the USA.

Every Country remains at risk as long as there is one single case on the planet.

It is well.

bros how u dey. How long did it take before your case officer contacted you. What level of job verification and security check was carried out on your case before the visa grant.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bannana(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
@gogo I was only contacted by my CO for my visa grant. You don't need to be contacted by a CO if everything is in order. On verifications,I believe it is also a relative thing. Just make sure that all your documents are in order and you will be fine. Good Luck!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thanks bannana
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
symbian03:

Well, just may be if you package your courses. Diploma - Bachelors OR Adv diploma - Bachelors

Read the link beneath, should give you an idea. www.chisholm.edu.au/International/Education/Packaged_Offers

Some Tafe/Colleges might insist you use an agent though.
Thanks bro
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 4:56am On Oct 28, 2014
Haustraliah:

Thanks bro

Anytime wink
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2014
bannana:

It is well.

Congrats! Did you frontload your medicals, or wait till you were asked?

If you waited, how long after your meds was your visa granted?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bannana(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
I frontloaded all documents.Lets say like 3 months
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Really glad today. PR Finally Granted. The wait was crazy.. Tnx guys for sharing those tips, we should keep it up. Goodluck and Godspeed to all OZ hopefuls. #Patience. #TeamAustralia. #Melbourne.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
prechear:
Really glad today. PR Finally Granted. The wait was crazy.. Tnx guys for sharing those tips, we should keep it up. Goodluck and Godspeed to all OZ hopefuls. #Patience. #TeamAustralia. #Melbourne.

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!! I'm genuinely happy for you!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
bossladyMo:

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!! I'm genuinely happy for you!

Tnx BossladyMo. Tnx alot. Goodluck with ur app. Its granted already considering d stage u are. U have been wonderful here
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
Prechear....

Preach it... cheesy cheesy

Congrats..

BossladyMo,

Have you done the medicals?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.