Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (752262 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2014
laminaria:

somone shud pls come to my aid here. anyone in this condition or latest period on assessment3.....plsssssssss
bossladymo,surveyor1,futuredon,jennykadry n others....need an ASAP pls
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Shabaranks: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2014
laminaria:
hello house, can one lodge visa application for assessment 3 by early dec for course that starts feb2, is this period too short or ok to get visa, thats like close to 2month visa incubation... urgent ans plssssss
I suppose ur early december is like 1st week rit? Well...there's a possibility, but only if ur medicals is done prior to lodgement.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2014
Shabaranks:

I suppose ur early december is like 1st week rit? Well...there's a possibility, but only if ur medicals is done prior to lodgement.
yes first week dec and health prior to lodgement....am just lookikng at the 2-3month visa incubation on the website, will like to know the period anyone gotten his or her visa under assesment level 3 recently.
shalom bro
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2014
laminaria:

yes first week dec and health prior to lodgement....am just lookikng at the 2-3month visa incubation on the website, will like to know the period anyone gotten his or her visa under assesment level 3 recently.
shalom bro
Mimi got her visa in july for assesment level3 within two months frame and besides schools allows two weeks grace for late arrival. Just lodge the visa now and undego your medical prior to lodgement. Be quick bro,dont dull!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2014
surveyor1:

Mimi got her visa in july for assesment level3 within two months frame and besides schools allows two weeks grace for late arrival. Just lodge the visa now and undego your medical prior to lodgement. Be quick bro,dont dull!!!
thanks bro this really help, am only be curious about the dec break period, and closeness....can they still issue visa once the date on commencement start?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
bossladyMo:

Hehehe! You go start to dey pour water for ground, so you go fit step wet ground, if you wan marry nne.

If na sweet Yoruba girl you want, I get am. If you wan beta Ibo girl, I get am....but first of all *inOlamidesVoice*, do the needful lol

FYI, I be king in the embryo, so I fit marry as many as possible, so the cold water part no be hard thing to do at all; in fact, if na ocean you want, just name am. I no wan reach Solomon's record o, but I want to experiment Federal Character for palace. So therefore and therefore so, all the nnes you get are those I want grin grin smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by wahabcoal(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Has anyone seen this?http://www.immi.gov.au/News/Pages/extension-of-student-visa-streamlined.aspx
Some peeps will be so glad. Lol
Dusting my abandoned IELTS result. Shall we proceed...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kingsbeko(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
wahabcoal:
Has anyone seen this?http://www.immi.gov.au/News/Pages/extension-of-student-visa-streamlined.aspx
I swear dat will go a long way in helping us out..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by wahabcoal(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
kingsbeko:
I swear dat will go a long way in helping us out..
Like seriously.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
wahabcoal:

I saw this too.... You know I monitor any news related to advanced diploma SVP. I'm so glad finally tongue
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
wahabcoal:

Like seriously.

So you're in the same boat too.... No time bro. Let's fire on lol.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
laminaria:

somone shud pls come to my aid here. anyone in this condition or latest period on assessment3.....plsssssssss

Three months in advance atleast
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
jennykadry:

Three months in advance atleast
thank u sis.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hummm . .my additional medical results came out normal including the 8wks cultures which were negative and results submitted last Friday.
Please like when should I be expecting my grant? Any idea of the remaining timeline pls?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
aduktus:
Hummm . .my additional medical results came out normal including the 8wks cultures which were negative and results submitted last Friday.
Please like when should I be expecting my grant? Any idea of the remaining timeline pls?
Give the medical officer of commonwealth in Australia a week for medical clearance. Try to email your CO or ring him or her sha.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by brainny74(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
bosslady i must say a big congratulations on your visa grant, i boxed the air a hundred times seeing your post and i thought wow... something good is surely going to happen to me so soon by next year, cos mehn i need to starting my early preparation. big congrats and hope to see you in ausss
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
surveyor1:

Give the medical officer of commonwealth in Australia a week for medical clearance. Try to email your CO or ring him or her sha.

Thanks Surveyor1. I will do just that..next week.. My research supervisor is already expecting me now. I instructed my schl I wild be resuming on 24th Nov and so my coe read 24th Nov but 21 Feb 2015 is my last official day for Registration. If my visa is granted after 24th Nov, can I still move anytime before 21 Feb 2015 or will I need another coe to move?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chookudi(m): 2:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Don't be disheartened if you are asked to undergo xray at least 2 more times before your visa is granted. Not because I do not wish you well, but because I was exactly in your shoes. Had to do 2 more xrays after the initial culture and xray before my visa was granted. After the last xray i swore I was not going to do another because of the inconvenience, the stress money and risk of travelling but thank God that was the last. Infact I had to defer my admission to the following session. I hope yours comes out different and you get yours on time.

aduktus:

Thanks Surveyor1. I will do just that..next week.. My research supervisor is already expecting me now. I instructed my schl I wild be resuming on 24th Nov and so my coe read 24th Nov but 21 Feb 2015 is my last official day for Registration. If my visa is granted after 24th Nov, can I still move anytime before 21 Feb 2015 or will I need another coe to move?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 5:59am On Nov 20, 2014
surveyor1:

Is it a rule that grant comes after 2or more xrays after 8weeks culture? Surveyor1@ pls your view bcs u reported sometimes ago that a friend of urs was in same shoe with Chookudi and it took chookudi 6 months more to get his grant. Could it be because of his hospital-based study-......pharmacy? How did it go with that friend of urs?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2014
So my people oh, which Nigerian bank gives the fairest rates on atm withdrawals over there.
heading out to Oz in feb and mehn, my experience with some banks making payments to Australia has not been pocket friendly at all.
Which one is the best oh!!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 20, 2014
Tuteso:

Alright Thanks.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.acs.org.au%2F__data%2Fassets%2Fpdf_file%2F0018%2F7641%2FANZSCO-Descriptions.pdf&rct=j&q=computer%20network%20and%20systems%20enginner%20anzsco&ei=PZFtVLyjHNTXao2UgoAH&usg=AFQjCNFMCiedjAtjFaYEt5KZzmpluBbxuw&sig2=xAaq9NB8bYALajUeVIe17Q&bvm=bv.80120444,d.d2s

Your current job description appears similar to the anzsco description. Buf is there a way you can restructure the wordings to almost match the anzsco description?

Also, click on the link I posted above. It is the acs requirements for that occupation i.e job description and university core modules needed.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2014
brainny74:
bosslady i must say a big congratulations on your visa grant, i boxed the air a hundred times seeing your post and i thought wow... something good is surely going to happen to me so soon by next year, cos mehn i need to starting my early preparation. big congrats and hope to see you in ausss

Thanks!! Expecting good news from you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2014
RedReact:

FYI, I be king in the embryo, so I fit marry as many as possible, so the cold water part no be hard thing to do at all; in fact, if na ocean you want, just name am. I no wan reach Solomon's record o, but I want to experiment Federal Character for palace. So therefore and therefore so, all the nnes you get are those I want grin grin smiley smiley

GREED! LOL!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2014
aduktus:

you can move. You can arrive australia four months prior to resumption date, remeber Lawland arrived australia about 3 months to his resumption date

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2014
aduktus:

Is it a rule that grant comes after 2or more xrays after 8weeks culture? Surveyor1@ pls your view bcs u reported sometimes ago that a friend of urs was in same shoe with Chookudi and it took chookudi 6 months more to get his grant. Could it be because of his hospital-based study-......pharmacy? How did it go with that friend of urs?
my friend only did one xray after culture, and within two weeks he got his visa.. Chookudi might be due to his course. Dont panic, you will be clear soon.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Tuteso: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2014
bossladyMo:

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.acs.org.au%2F__data%2Fassets%2Fpdf_file%2F0018%2F7641%2FANZSCO-Descriptions.pdf&rct=j&q=computer%20network%20and%20systems%20enginner%20anzsco&ei=PZFtVLyjHNTXao2UgoAH&usg=AFQjCNFMCiedjAtjFaYEt5KZzmpluBbxuw&sig2=xAaq9NB8bYALajUeVIe17Q&bvm=bv.80120444,d.d2s

Your current job description appears similar to the anzsco description. Buf is there a way you can restructure the wordings to almost match the anzsco description?

Also, click on the link I posted above. It is the acs requirements for that occupation i.e job description and university core modules needed.

Thanks for your response. I already did the restructuring for each phase of my work experience but i'm skeptical about posting the details here. I will be using it for my employment reference and its three pages long.

If there is a better means, i will send to you to vet.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Tuteso:

Thanks for your response. I did the restructuring already for each phase of my work experience already but i'm skeptical about posting the details here. I will be using it for my employment reference and its three pages long.

If there is a better means i will send to you to vet.

PM me
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Tuteso: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2014
bossladyMo:

PM me

Not too familiar with the platform. How do i send a PM?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Tuteso:

Not too familiar with the platform. How do i send a PM?

Check your mail.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2014
equlibrium:
So my people oh, which Nigerian bank gives the fairest rates on atm withdrawals over there.
heading out to Oz in feb and mehn, my experience with some banks making payments to Australia has not been pocket friendly at all.
Which one is the best oh!!!!
I use GT bank. the conversion rate is owk. zenith bank does not send me an email when I use their master card so I cant really tell if theirs is also owk... but you still need to open an account when you come over. futuredon can put you through... futuredon over to you. he was the one that put me through...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
surveyor1:

my friend only did one xray after culture, and within two weeks he got his visa.. Chookudi might be due to his course. Dont panic, you will be clear soon.

Thanx@Surveyor1 for that response..I will wait for the update and make the contact next week.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by alukojosh: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello house, very Urgent,

Here is another issue at hand that i need help with, saw this after logging into the emedical online using my HAP ID;

603 Chest clinic investigation on current state of tuberculosis status Required

I'll appreciate clarification as i've not been contacted at all and dont know maybe i should contact the hospital or CO or fold arms and wait for the next instructions.

Health Case Status
This health case has not yet been submitted to DIBP. The status of the individual examinations is listed below.
Examinations required for this visa application Exam Status Clinic
501 Medical Examination Incomplete DR A A FATAYI- WILLIAMS
CLINIC
Examinations required for this visa application Exam Status Clinic
502 Chest X-ray Examination Completed ST NICHOLAS HOSPITAL
603 Chest clinic investigation on current state of tuberculosis Required

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.