Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (750948 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2014
jennykadry:
When you arrive Australia, you should ring synergy and alinta and give them your details over the phone...they would register your bills under your name.

Your real estate agent should give you all the details and will also tell you how to go about it

Oh okay....thanks once again!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2014
bossladyMo:

I was actually talking about the Iranian guy getting asylum.

When you are ready, let me know.
OK... thanx. Yea, he got in in 1996, claimed it and got. Now this...he was suspected of killing his wife. Convicted of sending hate letters to fallen Australian soldiers' families. That community service wasn't enough. So sad, two pple went with him.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NighttWalker(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
FutureDon:
NighttWalker

Abeg carry this your screenshots go another thread jare. Na now you remember say this thread dey exist abi? Shiooorrr!!
Was trying to inform some people in the thread who're in Sydney to be aware of what's happening, is there anything wrong with that?
And why are u talking like we've had an argument before or u just dey form warri slang?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by UCHDR: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
jennykadry:

Adelaide is cheaper....very cheap...cost of living I mean...you should be looking at the same price ror bossylady or slightly cheaper than that....assuming you aint goinna live in the city

Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by living2k: 4:15am On Dec 17, 2014
bossladyMo:

For both present and past employers, you need -

Employer reference/Statutory declaration
Payslips
Bank Statement/Tax documents.

Most important of the 3 are the employer reference/Stat dec and Bank Statements/Tax docs.

If you can't get employer reference from your past employer, you need to get a stat dec.

I am having trouble paying with gtb master card. I was given the National Australian bank to pay into a certain amount and the a/c but it is in AUD. How do I use my naira to pay?Can I do it online? Abeg please help me.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by living2k: 4:20am On Dec 17, 2014
jennykadry:

NO vex..oya post the question

How I go vex? Naa not at all. I know say enjoyment dey to much. I have done my research just reassuring hearing from someone living there. Prospects for metallurgist? Esp physical metallurgist not extractive metallurgist. I believe Perth is the place I realised have good opportunities. What are your opinions?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 17, 2014
living2k:

How I go vex? Naa not at all. I know say enjoyment dey to much. I have done my research just reassuring hearing from someone living there. Prospects for metallurgist? Esp physical metallurgist not extractive metallurgist. I believe Perth is the place I realised have good opportunities. What are your opinions?
Metallurgy is a field the indians go into. Thats all I know
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2014
living2k:

I am having trouble paying with gtb master card. I was given the National Australian bank to pay into a certain amount and the a/c but it is in AUD. How do I use my naira to pay?Can I do it online? Abeg please help me.

Are you applying for the visa already?

What kind of trouble are you having with GTB? Is your card enabled for int'l transactions? Is your limit higher than the cost of the visa?

You can try another bank's mastercard or visa. I don't know about paying into account.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by living2k: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2014
bossladyMo:

Are you applying for the visa already?

What kind of trouble are you having with GTB? Is your card enabled for int'l transactions? Is your limit higher than the cost of the visa?

You can try another bank's mastercard or visa. I don't know about paying into account.

No, I am not yet. I need some docs translated b4 I send in my docs to vetassess.I wanted to transfer AUD but on my online only allows $,€ and £. No aussie dollar what to do? Any ideas
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by living2k: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2014
jennykadry:

Indians are in any field naah. Lol!Ok thanks , I hope you having a nice time in Naija
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2014
living2k:

No, I am not yet. I need some docs translated b4 I send in my docs to vetassess.I wanted to transfer AUD but on my online only allows $,€ and £. No aussie dollar what to do? Any ideas

Try using another bank's atm card.

You didn't state the error you received while paying.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by scrollmeout(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2014
Hello house, I'm new to this thread, and I'm about to just about to begin the process for subclass 189. Any Engineers in the house? I have been updating my knowledge about the assessment process for Engineers Australia and I think I'll need some help with writing the Competency Development Report.

Any suggestions? Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2014
living2k:

Use your GTB mastercard, it will be converted to AUD from USD.

Alternatively, if you want to do a wire transfer, send the USD equivalent.

scrollmeout:
Hello house, I'm new to this thread, and I'm about to just about to begin the process for subclass 189. Any Engineers in the house? I have been updating my knowledge about the assessment process for Engineers Australia and I think I'll need some help with writing the Competency Development Report.
Any suggestions? Thanks

Get in touch with gogochocolate, Manmeta, Crestline etc. They are all engineers.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2014
bossladyMo:

Try using another bank's atm card.

You didn't state the error you received while paying.

If ure paying for Vetassess dowload theor credit authourization form, fill and email back to them. Your payment should leave ur acct the next day or two. Just fund ur naira acct. That is all. You need to be quick and do this b4 23rd when they go on break, because from Jan1 Vetassess starts ACS style of cutting work experience.

Why are u paying for translation Was ur degree taught in a non- English language? If not aint for u.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by living2k: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2014
bellong:

Use your GTB mastercard, it will be converted to AUD from USD.

Alternatively, if you want to do a wire transfer, send the USD equivalent.

Get in touch with gogochocolate, Manmeta, Crestline etc. They are all engineers.

Ok, so as long I have US$ in a/c right? The conversion will be done abi?

A wire transfer? Could you elabora8?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by living2k: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2014
izykvision0:

If ure paying for Vetassess dowload theor credit authourization form, fill and email back to them. Your payment should leave ur acct the next day or two. Just fund ur naira acct. That is all. You need to be quick and do this b4 23rd when they go on break, because from Jan1 Vetassess starts ACS style of cutting work experience.

Why are u paying for translation Was ur degree taught in a non- English language? If not aint for u.

Care to elaborate on the bolded part?

Also I am still getting the documents ready(assembling these docs take time)? Do I have to get all docs ready before I send in my application to VETASSES? If not can't see how can make the 23rd dec deadline
Or can one just send in the applcation, then one can pay and slowly upload the docs?

Will like to appreciate all in here for the information and assistance rendered so far
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2014
living2k:

Ok, so as long I have US$ in a/c right? The conversion will be done abi?

A wire transfer? Could you elabora8?

You are confusing everything.

Your bank card can do the payment irrespective of the currency it is domiciled.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by scrollmeout(m): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
bellong:

Hello @gogochocolate, @Manmeta, @Crestline. I am an Instrumentation Service Engineer and i studied Electrical & Electronic Engineering in School. I am getting ready to write my CDR on Engineers Australia.

Please, what ANZCO code do i fall under please?

Thank you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
living2k:

Care to elaborate on the bolded part?

Also I am still getting the documents ready(assembling these docs take time)? Do I have to get all docs ready before I send in my application to VETASSES? If not can't see how can make the 23rd dec deadline
Or can one just send in the applcation, then one can pay and slowly upload the docs?

Will like to appreciate all in here for the information and assistance rendered so far

Submit and lodge (pay) your application now. You can upload whatever documents you have on you now, ans submit the others later.

If you pay before the 1st of Jan, the old rules apply.

You can use your GTB Naira Mastercard...that is what I used.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
living2k:

Care to elaborate on the bolded

If ur uni was in Benin Republic and u were taughtin french, ur transcript will be written in french; only then do u require a translation of docs because ure applying to an English speakn country.

I applied for a points test advice yesterday with vetassess and did what i told u wih my firstbank naira debit card. Expecting a debit alert today. That simple.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 18, 2014
jennykadry:

please, change ur dp na, which kind dumb dp have you been having since early 2012?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Bossforeva:
please, change ur dp na, which kind dumb dp have you been having since early 2012?

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2014
alukojosh:

will be going there as soon as my medicals is cleared.... bruce campus thats where i'll be heading to
send me an email bro. Or ur whatsapp or BBM
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by living2k: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2014
izykvision0:

I finally paid online, but I didn't fill out any credit authorization form oh! What do u need it for since it is all online.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by scrollmeout(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
scrollmeout:

Hello @gogochocolate, @Manmeta, @Crestline. I am an Instrumentation Service Engineer and i studied Electrical & Electronic Engineering in School. I am getting ready to write my CDR on Engineers Australia.

Please, what ANZCO code do i fall under please?

Thank you

Good day people, i have been patiently waiting for a response. Can someone pls respond?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NNBB2012: 1:30am On Dec 19, 2014
scrollmeout:

Good day people, i have been patiently waiting for a response. Can someone pls respond?

You can check the SOL list to know your ANZCO code. You must have related experience in your nominated occupation. Visit Australia Engineer website and check the right format for your CDR. CDR is basically your own work experience on your job,academic project or any project you have carried out. Your own involvement on the project etc. Read the guideline carefully on Australia Engineer website. Don't stress yourself as such on the CDR, just address only the segments you are suppose to cover and you will be fine.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2014
Happy Christmas in advance to all in the house. Anyone heading to Hobart in Tasmania very soon? I will be entering there early January. Let's hook up.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by scrollmeout(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
NNBB2012:

You can check the SOL list to know your ANZCO code. You must have related experience in your nominated occupation. Visit Australia Engineer website and check the right format for your CDR. CDR is basically your own work experience on your job,academic project or any project you have carried out. Your own involvement on the project etc. Read the guideline carefully on Australia Engineer website. Don't stress yourself as such on the CDR, just address only the segments you are suppose to cover and you will be fine.

Thanks NNBB2012. I have consulted the SOL and the list on engineers Australia. Traditionally, Instrumentation is a field under Electrical & Electronics Engineering, but i'm in a dilemma as the classification is too decentralized.

As per the CDR, can i get a sample from someone. Of course, i will write mine but it wouldn't hurt to see what one looks like. Thanks

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
sorry for the delay. As NNB highligted you should apply for the one that best fits your job description which i guess should be electronics engineering. The key is to tailor your write up according to engineers australia format.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Bossladymo, kindly enlighten me on vetassess requirement, especially the ones that borders on providing an Organisational Chart (on company letterhead) highlighting your duties, if nominating a managerial occupation. The question is are my suppose to highlight my duties and also provide and organisation chart showing my position in relation to my line? Please help?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tonibox: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2014
Gud mornin 2 everyone in d house....I just got my Aussie student visa Approved. Lodged on the 8th Dec. and was approved on the 16th Dec. I will be Glad to contribute ( Especially the SVP route).

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by oluwatobi94: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2014
tonibox:
Gud mornin 2 everyone in d house....I just got my Aussie student visa Approved. Lodged on the 8th Dec. and was approved on the 16th Dec. I will be Glad to contribute ( Especially the SVP route).

when is your school resuming and which school ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (401)

North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.