Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (751963 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by profGinger: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
House please it is urgent justwise madam jennkardy and bbmega.a Enquiries by profGinger: 7:40am

I want to verify the process of lodging application for student visa in australia embassy.also my cousin is going for a confrence january in australia he want to know the cost.for visa fee and the whole process.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
Let him go to vfs in Lagos or Abuja.i dont knw d cost for visiting or tourist visa.vfs is d wia he wil lodge his applicatn.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
Are we required to notarize our supporting documents or would photocopies suffice.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
goshen: Are we required to notarize our supporting documents or would photocopies suffice.

Write 2ur intended school.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
ferdimako:

Write 2ur intended school.

I meant for the Visa. Already got an admission.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
goshen:

I meant for the Visa. Already got an admission.

Congratulations on the admission! You can still contact the Embassy or VFS that handles the package. Which school did u get? Did u apply to more than one? Am looking at 3 schools.Am going to apply against Ms Computer Science or Information Technology @ Univ of Adelaide,Murdoch Univ and Edith Cowan University. How hard is the process...English procficency proofs etc? My brother is sponsoring me.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
ferdimako:

Congratulations on the admission! You can still contact the Embassy or VFS that handles the package. Which school did u get.? Did u apply to more than one? Am looking at 3 schools.Am going to apply against Ms Computer Science or Information Technology @ Univ of Adelaide,Murdoch Univ and Edith Cowan University. How hard is the process...English procficency proofs etc? My brother is sponsoring me.

Well, Mine was pretty easy. Applied to only one sch, UNSW. Probably got the admission in less than 2wks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2012
goshen:

Well, Mine was pretty easy. Applied to only one sch, UNSW. Probably got the admission in less than 2wks

Wow, did u pay application fee? If I sense one school can grant me I will stick with that one. What documents did u get them?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
Getting an admission into an Australian university is not a big deal. People get it in days after application.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
jennykadry: Getting an admission into an Australian university is not a big deal. People get it in days after application.

Which part is the hardest, my dear? I just can't wait to round off my B.sc next March and target Feb or July 2014.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2012
Has anybody being helpful to you in this thread? nominate that person here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1119661/nominate-travel-section-poster-year
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
Best poster(s) in this thread deserve your vote.

https://www.nairaland.com/1119661/nominate-travel-section-poster-year
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
You can now vote for your Travel Section poster of the year here, the nomination has ended, three people that got the highest number of nominations are up for vote..

https://www.nairaland.com/1127287/vote-travel-section-poster-year
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2012
Does anybody have study information at PhD level in australia?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
^^^^
You just check through the institution of your choice and see what they offer.
One of the people I know that can offer additional information is Jenny. U can post any enquiry and when she reads it, she will give her own advice.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by collyno200(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
hi goshen pls can we discuss.which prog did u apply 4 in unsw undegraduate or post? I am hoping to apply for semester 1 2014(feb) Msc petroleum Engineering, but i rily dnt knw when to expect d opening in 2013.only d deadline was shown on d website n besides how long does it take to process visa.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
collyno200: hi goshen pls can we discuss.which prog did u apply 4 in unsw undegraduate or post? I am hoping to apply for semester 1 2014(feb) Msc petroleum Engineering, but i rily dnt knw when to expect d opening in 2013.only d deadline was shown on d website n besides how long does it take to process visa.

P/graduate. Applied sometimes in Sept; got admitted 2 wks later. If u do streamline visa processing, it should only take 4 wks.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
The visa might takes upto 6wks or more.i have applied 4 my visa since November 6 and medical requested since 15 November and medical received since 26 November and i am still waiting for my trv.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
bbamega: The visa might takes upto 6wks or more.i have applied 4 my visa since November 6 and medical requested since 15 November and medical received since 26 November and i am still waiting for my trv.

What and what did u send to the Embassy? How much was the cost;VFs and Embassy charges?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
bbamega: The visa might takes upto 6wks or more.i have applied 4 my visa since November 6 and medical requested since 15 November and medical received since 26 November and i am still waiting for my trv.

Are you eligible for SVP? i.e, your sch was part of the accredited schs to take part in svp and you also submitted your CoE?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
ferdimako:

What and what did u send to the Embassy? How much was the cost;VFs and Embassy charges?

Go to VFS site for Australia for detailed info. You are to pay 580 dollars for student visa and another 38500 Naira for processing charges or so.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
i submited CoE 4 m and my son of 5yrs and others paper like sponsor. transcript and other education certificate and they are all certified true copy and i paid 580 us dollars for visa fee and N65,800 for vfs family charges.yea my school is part of svp bt i got my admission b4 dey start the svp so i am nt eligible 4 svo.av done my medical and im awaiting decision any tym.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
@goshen,

Which program are u going for at UNSW? I have sent in my application to that place too and I hope they reply back so soon. I applied for Engineering Science (PG), March intake.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
goshen:

Go to VFS site for Australia for detailed info. You are to pay 580 dollars for student visa and another 38500 Naira for processing charges or so.

Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
RedReact: @goshen,

Which program are u going for at UNSW? I have sent in my application to that place too and I hope they reply back so soon. I applied for Engineering Science (PG), March intake.

MIS, also march intake. Their processing time is pretty swift. They are quite organised.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
bbamega: i submited CoE 4 m and my son of 5yrs and others paper like sponsor. transcript and other education certificate and they are all certified true copy and i paid 580 us dollars for visa fee and N65,800 for vfs family charges.yea my school is part of svp bt i got my admission b4 dey start the svp so i am nt eligible 4 svo.av done my medical and im awaiting decision any tym.

Non svp applications are treated as level 3, which may span over 12 weeks. The good thing is - you placed your application early enough. Wish u all the best. Which city are you going?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
goshen:

MIS, also march intake. Their processing time is pretty swift. They are quite organised.
Yeah! They are quite organised. When some issues needed to be addressed, they were bombarding me with mails so as to make the corrections.
What about accomodation? Are u staying off-campus or on-campus? Were you required to pay full fee or fee for the 1st 12 months?
I like the school sha for its ranking and research. I think its should be no 3 or 4 in ranking by research.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
RedReact:
Yeah! They are quite organised. When some issues needed to be addressed, they were bombarding me with mails so as to make the corrections.
What about accomodation? Are u staying off-campus or on-campus? Were you required to pay full fee or fee for the 1st 12 months?
I like the school sha for its ranking and research. I think its should be no 3 or 4 in ranking by research.

Yeah,that explains why I chose them. Am inclined towards off Campus, possibly a suburb close to the sch. I only paid 4000 dollars commitment fee for the enrolment.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
you guys should start dropping practical tips on how you went about your applications.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.