Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Exfoliating/peeling - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Exfoliating/peeling (18111 Views)

Low-Cost Pink Lips Cream and Vaginal Tightening Soap That Works! (PICS) / Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap / I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exfoliating/peeling by yinkawunmi(f): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
Shinatu: How far with the info on 42HJ?
I just got 42hj and serum I just hope it works
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by justsmile(f): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
yinkawunmi: I just got 42hj and serum I just hope it works
pls where did you get yours?
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by Damayor12(m): 4:19am On Nov 02, 2012
Please where do we get 42HJ and how much is it? A reply would be appreciated smiley
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by yinkawunmi(f): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 04, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm undecidedHmmmmmmmm
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by sophy09: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
I am interested in the product you are selling. I want to find out if it can be sent outside of nigeria. Thanks.
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by jennann(f): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
Please, for those who got the 42hj, does anyone else have a good review about it? And what was also the long term effect too? Anticipating your answers pls....
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by Shinatu: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^^^and why cant one get it from a shop with a name?
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by ciwi: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Any reviews on this product?
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by ekanDamie: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
so nobody has used dis 42hj to tell us how effecient or inefficient it is?
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by ciwi: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
ekanDamie: so nobody has used dis 42hj to tell us how effecient or inefficient it is?
My sister, I tire o!
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by homesodear: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source, to make you look effortlessly fresh.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by fdmskincare: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Re: Exfoliating/peeling by Gigihealth: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Exfoliation is a very important technique that you can perform on your skin to resolve certain skin problems like acne, eczema as well as to achieve healthy and glowing skin. Click on the link below to know more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/how-to-exfoliate-the-importance-of-exfoliation/
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by Sharon6(f): 1:10am On Aug 15, 2016
PROMO! PROMO! PROMO!
ONE CREAM 600ML, ONE SOAP, ONE HERBAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB AND ONE FACIAL CLEANSER FOR 10K. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by myopera1(f): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2016
Arewaskincare is Back with a Bang!
Where you light skinned and suddenly turned dark?
Do you desire a flawless light skintone?
Call 08185899818
Check our Instagram page for amazing BEFORE & AFTER

Our products are 100% organics!

1 Like

Re: Exfoliating/peeling by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
@myopera Are you still using whatsapp?
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by myopera1(f): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yes I am. Kindly use the link in my signature to follow through our skincare page on instagram
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by Osynan(f): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lactic acid peel 88 % available in the FCT. Call 08064252685 or 07068950306 to place order
Re: Exfoliating/peeling by Osynan(f): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Still battling with bad dark knuckles? Still ashamed to show your hands in public? There's good news for you. Buy this Fongicide knuckle water solution and thank me later.it is very effective. Say Goodbye to ugly dark knuckles forever.call 07068950306 or 08064252685 to place your order

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine / Undie Emmanuella Wins Miss South-South Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Carmelita Walks Out Of Stage As Contestants Fight Over Crown In Miss Diplomacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.