Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Creating A Social Networking Site Others Can Join In And Get Paid - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Creating A Social Networking Site Others Can Join In And Get Paid (1401 Views)

Are You A Programmer And Willing To Join In Developing Business Solution? / Creating A Group Chat With Html/javascript/php/mysql For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating A Social Networking Site Others Can Join In And Get Paid by myviewr: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
@myviewr
hello started a company and now want to give a contract out for a social networking website am looking for
programmers php or python or...... to create a well optimised script
animators to create icons design logo
writers
web
mobile developer
a graphic and web designer for the front end of the website
a manager to overlook all of the work
designer to choose the right colour scheme
a 4 people who would be paid to just use and test the site
*Not i person would not be working on more than ONE thing.
there would only be one person who writes php and i am employing another to write another language
same goes for animators and design logo the work would be shared not just one person focusing on more than one task

i am also investing in some promising softwares and site so if you have any thing pls do send it to me at @myviewr
you have to be good at what you do and also show me some existing work you have done NOTE its not just about your portfolio you would also be tested on the interview with a computer to really measure you ability
so if you not able to measure up you will be sent away

add me on twitter for further discussion and to see other potential people you might be working with
make sure what area you choose you want to do. Make sure your very good at it thanks
follow me @myviewr

1 Like

Re: Creating A Social Networking Site Others Can Join In And Get Paid by wavyy: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
how much would we get paid
Re: Creating A Social Networking Site Others Can Join In And Get Paid by myviewr: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
any where between 5,000 to 35,000 as you would have other developers working with you to reduce the work load
Re: Creating A Social Networking Site Others Can Join In And Get Paid by softman: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
People are just here to make mouth, I personal can't do it. I guess you try guru.com
Re: Creating A Social Networking Site Others Can Join In And Get Paid by myviewr: 12:44am On Sep 07, 2012
your the first honest nigerian I've met on nairaland
Re: Creating A Social Networking Site Others Can Join In And Get Paid by Birniwa(m): 2:30am On Sep 07, 2012
With the likes of Facebook, Google+, naijapals, nairaland etc do you think developing another social network site would be a nice idea

(1) (Reply)

$6 Million Treehouse Scholarship-learn Code, Get Hired! / Writting Codes With Blackberry Devices / Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.