Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham (200301 Views)

Omg! Victoria Beckham Photographed With A Large Wet Spot On Her Pants In London / So Sweet! Intimate Photo Of David And Victoria Beckham / Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by blueband(m): 3:31am On Jan 03, 2008
What is happening to Victoria Beckham?

Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by zigbo(f): 3:59am On Jan 03, 2008
what is eating her?, but i must admit she looks fabulous. . .wow
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by Modups1(f): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2008
for a mother of 3, she has really taken care of her figure. however dont u think she's overdoing it?
she's so skinny dat her head looks too big for her body and wats dat on her chest
all in a bid too remain fashionable & keep her man, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2008
Modups!:

for a mother of 3, she has really taken care of her figure. however don't u think she's overdoing it?
she's so skinny that her head looks too big for her body and wats that on her chest
all in a bid too remain fashionable & keep her man, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! lipsrsealed
my exact sentiments. she looks sick. embarassed
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by yongbabe(f): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2008
pretty face.

body looks like an AIDS patient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by Betty605: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2008
hey!!, she looks fabulous. . . . she has always been skinny. . . . . . even since spice girls started.
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by tilewill(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2008
I really don't know what they're turning this present world. look at what
Vic has turned herself for instance. though she may look fabulous in some,
according to BETTY, but, to me, she looks as if the husband is aiding
her out of the hospital.

real baaaaaaaaaaad

koni baje lori temi anyway!
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by Seun(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2008
She does not look fabulous. She looks emancipated. What is fabulous about that big head and bones?
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by davidif: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2008
lepa lepa lepastic grin grin grin
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by Betty605: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2008
davidif:

lepa lepa lepastic grin grin grin

dats what is raining now, dats wat's in vogue. . . leave her alone jo if shez fat, its anoda story afta having kids. its not easy ooo!!!.
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by Baro(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2008
It would be very difficult to convince me that the lady in that pic isn't sick. She is damn skinny and pale. Look at the way Becham is holding her, that's pure aiding, even check out the sober mood and sombre look on everyones face(including Becham), celebrities are known to always wear smiling faces and at the same time make those around them smile mostly inadvertently; all that is absent from this pic. Guys that lady is DYING cry
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by zigbo(f): 1:57am On Jan 04, 2008
Betty605:

hey!!, she looks fabulous. . . . she has always been skinny. . . . . . even since spice girls started.

uhmm not rily
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by Modups1(f): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2008
betty605 i disagree with you, she has not always been skinny
true she was not fat but she was never this skinny in her spice girl days
this is wat we call "OVERDO"!
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by OgidiBoy(m): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2008
I guess being skinny is the "in" thing these days in Hollywood. Very soon our Nigerian girls will start starving themselves to be that skinny sad
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by davidif: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2008
that is what is raining now, that is what's in vogue. . .  leave her alone jo

@betty
Abeg o, i don't like my women lepa-ish, they gotta be thick and curvy, you know have some meat on there body and not looking like a broom stick or worst of all like a super model. If the girl is thin she better be incredibly, outrageaously cute for me to consider her, like some black supermodel i saw on TV the other day she was ridiculously gorgeous. That is the only technicality to the rule my sista.
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by ADESUWA(f): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2008
How can u guys call this skinny, to me posh is just a the perfect size when compared to other celebs like Teri Hatcher, Amy Winehouse and even Angelina Jolie.

Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by TheSly: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2008
ADESUWA:

How can u guys call this skinny, to me posh is just a the perfect size when compared to other celebs like Teri Hatcher, Amy Winehouse and even Angelina Jolie.

yea but not in this case. . . . look at the picture very closely and ull kno what they are talkin about!. . . look at the way david was holdin her!. . . u sure a perfect being could be held like that! undecided
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by Seun(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2008
She doesn't look skinny like Keira Knightely. She looks skinny like Whitney Houston. wink
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by uchetobi(f): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2008
American Size zero…dats what all d ladies are dying to be
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by doyin13(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2008
God knws i like meat on the bones.

A lot of cushion for the pushy. . . grin grin
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by Betty605: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2008
davidif:

that is what is raining now, that is what's in vogue. . . leave her alone jo

@betty
Abeg o, i don't like my women lepa-ish, they gotta be thick, you know have some meat on there body and not looking like a broom stick or worst of all like a super model. If the girl is thin she better be incredibly, outrageaously cute for me to consider her, like some black supermodel i saw on TV the other day she was ridiculously gorgeous. That is the only technicality to the rule my sista.
Hmm DAVID!!!!!! something to hold unto abi I understand. but she is not your wife she is the other david's wife (BECKHAM). . maybe he lyks her skinny. i still think she looks fabulous

@zigbo,
agreed she wasn't this skinny, but she was slim then. She just lost a few pounds,

Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by tilewill(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2008
Don't mind her. one shouldn't consider this
as being perfect in health my guys. it's a real eye sore. l
just pray David doesn't get tired of dragging her home the
way the face tells, sebi u see im face?
real craps!
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by zigbo(f): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2008
Betty605:

Hmm DAVID!!!!!! something to hold unto abi I understand. but she is not your wife she is the other david's wife (BECKHAM). . maybe he lyks her skinny. i still think she looks fabulous

@zigbo,
agreed she wasn't this skinny, but she was slim then. She just lost a few pounds,

offcourse she was slim, they all slim. . . celebs i.e
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2008
She's going a little overboard with the lipo. I guess this is her way at getting back at the tabloids for saying she looked "poofy"during the spice girls tour. Her skinniness wouldnt have been TOO obvious if not for those breast implants of hers.

Anyway at least she stays fashionable and David as usual looks yummy tongue
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by davidif: 12:42am On Jan 05, 2008
By the way, to whoever posted Kiera Knightley's pick should realize that she too is waaaaaaaay to lepastic and not my type, sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by zigbo(f): 1:27am On Jan 05, 2008
lipo nah i ont think so. . i know abt the implants tho
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2008
zigbo:

lipo nah i ont think so. . i know about the implants tho

Um yea lipo. She got it after all 3 of her births.
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2008
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by TrueBrit: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ Seun,
Don't you mean emaciated (not emancipated)? tongue
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by tilewill(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2008
it pays to have extra, grin
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by Betty605: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2008
at victoria's 3rd pic
aaaaeeeeeeeeWWWWWW!!!!!, grooooooooossss!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham by saintkola(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2008
B!t*h is anorexic!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos) / Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.